more bike theft

AMuzi

May 18, 2022, 12:02:21 PM5/18/22

Tom Kunich

May 18, 2022, 3:11:16 PM5/18/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 9:02:21 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> https://cyclingindustry.news/133-merida-bikes-taken-from-container-at-fleet-services/

There is nothing that will not be stolen now. If they can't steal it they will light it afire.

Tom Kunich

May 23, 2022, 6:25:08 PM5/23/22
I should say that I bought a Merida for my daughter. It was Orange because she hates pink and can see pink in the Colnago I had hot oil painted and while I cannot see that she can. But she seems to have stopped riding and has donated the bike to someone else. It seemed to me to be rather middle class. Why would anyone steal middle end bike unless they were sending them to Mexico? Every young man there wants to be another Alcala