Latest CDC statistics

Tom Kunich

Oct 12, 2021, 3:57:31 PM10/12/21
While Fauci and the media have been lying in a continuous string, the REAL CDC has been trying to dispel these lies to little effect due to the leftist addition to fear.

As I stated many times, there were 2,000 excess respiratory disease deaths in March and April of 2020. The CDC has now determined and placed on the statistics page that these were influenza deaths. April was the end of the normal flu season and from that time to the end of 2020 the values of respiratory disease deaths (almost entirely pneumonia though there is some emphysema from smokers).

MOST of 2021 had respiratory deaths well below normal and has only recently returned to normal levels as people are getting back to work. Masks and vaccines have NO EFFECT on these levels because if covid-19 is even real the statistics show that it is about as dangerous as the common cold.

This is OK though, let people like Russy and Flunkmeister continue to wear masks and force them upon their children so that they can permanently destroy their children's health. Children have developing lungs and masks cause a condition called Hypercapnia or CO2 poisoning that can permanently damage lung tissue. This ALSO is the case with adults that wear masks while exercising.

But these people don't care. They can use the masks to signal to the other Woke that even their own health is secondary to their political beliefs.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2021, 6:56:18 PM10/12/21
Tommy, tommy, tommy.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778234
Journal of American Medical Association. Is that what JAMA stands for?
Go down a few inches on this page and it shows the deaths in the USA from 2015-2020. Total deaths from all causes. From 2015 to 2019 it increased 142,000 deaths. Gradual slow increase in deaths per year. Expected with a growing population and more and more elderly in the USA. Nothing surprising. But 2020 showed 504,000 EXTRA DEATHS. Not a normal steady trend. No. Do you think maybe possibly something different happened in 2020 to cause all of these extra half million dead people? But Tommy says Covid doesn't exist and its a lie. And nobody is dying from anything more than they were dying last year. Same pneumonia, influenza, etc. deaths as the prior years according to Tommy boy. Obviously this JAMA are the liars and just made up the number of deaths to put into their tables.

I went to the CDC website to look up the deaths in the USA. But they only have tables for dead up to 2019 and 2018 and 2017. Its been 1 year and 9 months since 2019 ended. Why doesn't the CDC update their webpages? Government.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm#:~:text=In%202020%2C%20approximately%203%2C358%2C814%20deaths%20occurred%20in%20the%20United%20States,15.9%25%20from%20715.2%20in%202019.
I did find something from the CDC after all. Yeah!
Above link has the following quote in the text:
"In 2020, approximately 3,358,814 deaths occurred in the United States (Table). The age-adjusted rate was 828.7 deaths per 100,000 population, an increase of 15.9% from 715.2 in 2019."
16% INCREASE in dead people in the USA during 2020. Wonder why that occurred? Or do people just drop dead left and right for no reason whatsoever?

https://www.advisory.com/en/daily-briefing/2021/04/01/coronavirus

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/10/cdc-finds-covid-19-drove-15-percent-spike-in-death-rate-475219

I've said it before, and unfortunately I have to repeat myself. You are a Dummy Tommy. HALF A MILLION EXTRA DEAD PEOPLE in the USA in 2020. But Covid is fake news.

Tom Kunich

Oct 12, 2021, 7:50:12 PM10/12/21
As an idiot I'm not surprised that you didn't actually look into those statistics and learn that they came DIRECTLY from the first page of the CDC statistics. These were NOT actual body counts but as I showed elsewhere are a computer model. This model ASSUMED that all of the normal body counts were occurring and that any reported covid-19 death was excess. But the fact is that the normal forms of death were not occurring since medical facilities were being bribed to report covid-19 deaths and so everything up to and including pedestrians being killed by cars while in crosswalks were reported as covid deaths.

Please inform us all what medical training you've ever had? What jobs have you ever had in the medical fields? What gives you the idea that you can interpret the lies that are hidden on the surface pages of the statistics but are clearly shown as BS by the following pages. When they show NO RESPIRATORY DISEASE DEATHS ABOVE NORMAL AFTER April 2020 until today where are these covid deaths coming from?

When you are an idiot incapable of interpreting what is written on the CDC pages why are you pretending that you can understand anything?

Is this somehow enjoyable for you to make a complete ass of yourself? JAMA? Whatever gave you the idea that somehow they were a higher authority than the CDC?

But now that you mention it, they are a large part of the problem since they simply parrot what Fauci puts on the front page of the statistics. You know that page that IF you know how to look at it says "PREDICTED numbers of deaths" Tell me what is necessary to predict when you HAVE the actual body counts within two weeks of every death INCLUDING THE CAUSE OF DEATH on the certificate. The CAUSE OF DEATH is written in by the attending physician and is the actual cause of death. The Medical FACILITY can make the report (NOT THE DEATH CERTIFICATE) anyway they want. and since they have presently made $3.5 Billion off of their reports I'm sure that they will continue until 2022 when a Republican supermajority is elected and these medical facilities are made to pay the money back. This means a LOT of small hospitals will go out of business. Hopefully YOUR county hospital as you're dying of blood clots from the covid vaccine you ran down and got.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5jeU8WQRI09T/

M Kfivethousand

Nov 19, 2021, 9:44:13 PM11/19/21
On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 2:57:31 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
You don’t need to actually see it (I did) because Description below of the video is self explanatory, another MAGA making a video of himself being a tough guy in a store.

I seriously have one common sense question.
What’s the difference between “no shirt no shoes no service” and “no mask”?
You put on shoes and socks without waving a freedom flag to go in a store.
What is the big goddamned deal here? What is the difference?

Tom Nichols is no woke guy. Plenty of non woke people are happy to be courteous

https://twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status/1263253720105660416?s=20
"That mook in Costco saying he didn't have to wear a mask inside of someone else's place of business because "I woke up in a free country this morning" is everything you need to know about how some of us only understand "freedom" at the level of a toddler."

Frank Krygowski

Nov 19, 2021, 11:04:55 PM11/19/21
On 11/19/2021 9:44 PM, M Kfivethousand wrote:

> I seriously have one common sense question.
> What’s the difference between “no shirt no shoes no service” and “no mask”?
> You put on shoes and socks without waving a freedom flag to go in a store.
> What is the big goddamned deal here? What is the difference?

Hmm. Good question!

--
- Frank Krygowski

AMuzi

Nov 20, 2021, 9:00:47 AM11/20/21
On 11/19/2021 10:04 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 11/19/2021 9:44 PM, M Kfivethousand wrote:
>>
>> I seriously have one common sense question.
>> What’s the difference between “no shirt no shoes no
>> service†and “no mask†?
>> You put on shoes and socks without waving a freedom flag
>> to go in a store.
>> What is the big goddamned deal here? What is the difference?
>
> Hmm. Good question!

Agreed. I have never worn a mask but I have walked out of
two places, asked to leave at one, over the last 18 months
or so.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Tom Kunich

Nov 20, 2021, 10:44:34 AM11/20/21
On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 6:00:47 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> On 11/19/2021 10:04 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> > On 11/19/2021 9:44 PM, M Kfivethousand wrote:
> >>
> >> I seriously have one common sense question.
> >> What’s the difference between “no shirt no shoes no
> >> service†and “no mask†?
> >> You put on shoes and socks without waving a freedom flag
> >> to go in a store.
> >> What is the big goddamned deal here? What is the difference?
> >
> > Hmm. Good question!
> >

> Agreed. I have never worn a mask but I have walked out of
> two places, asked to leave at one, over the last 18 months
> or so.

One would have to ask a question: How is it that this virus escaped a Class 4 Containment Facility and yet can be stopped dead by a piece of paper or simple cloth. I two have been asked to leave a number of places and simply left. Since I have damaged lungs and a mask is literally painful to have on my face and try to breath through I could sue these people but it is too much trouble. Better to take my business and money elsewhere since these business because of their attitudes are failing.