More Italian Gravel

AMuzi

Feb 20, 2024, 2:17:20 PMFeb 20

Roger Merriman

Feb 20, 2024, 2:29:11 PMFeb 20
AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
> https://velo.outsideonline.com/gravel/gravel-gear/campagnolo-ekar-gt-zonda-gt-wheelset-photos

Gravel seems to be the only place they are shining at moment, dropped out
of the TDF and so on, and quite rare to see on a bike now.

Roger Merriman

Frank Krygowski

Feb 20, 2024, 9:45:01 PMFeb 20
On 2/20/2024 2:17 PM, AMuzi wrote:
> https://velo.outsideonline.com/gravel/gravel-gear/campagnolo-ekar-gt-zonda-gt-wheelset-photos

I don't think I've got enough power to use Campy.

"What we do know is that basic shift action works the same as before,
with a C-shaped lever for upshifts and a paddle sitting behind the brake
levers for an upshift."

Two methods of upshifting, but none for downshifting? Sometimes I have
to shift down.

--
- Frank Krygowski

AMuzi

Feb 21, 2024, 9:38:57 AMFeb 21
Composition error ( or a writer's drug reaction).
Lever behind the brake blade shifts rear changer to a lower
gear. Thumb lever on inside face moves the rear changer back
to a higher gear. Same format as Ergos since 1992.

https://mediacdn.livestory.io/v1/campagnolo/posts/r750/65c3a6807863250008e06aa4.png.webp