Anti-White Racism: The War on Whites

Andre Jute

Jun 4, 2023, 11:13:52 AM6/4/23

Anti-White Racism, Or How I Came to Write “The War on Whites” by Ed Brodow, author of "Tyranny of the Minority: How the Left is Destroying America"

https://townhall.com/columnists/edbrodow/2023/06/04/anti-white-racism-or-how-i-came-to-write-the-war-on-whites-n2624041

Andre Jute
It's about time someone pointed out who are the real racists.

AMuzi

Jun 4, 2023, 2:27:49 PM6/4/23

https://babylonbee.com/news/chick-fil-a-trains-white-employees-to-say-my-privilege/

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Andre Jute

Jun 4, 2023, 6:25:29 PM6/4/23

Andre Jute

Jun 4, 2023, 6:41:07 PM6/4/23
On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 7:27:49 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
That was probably funnier when the white man's only privilege was to pay taxes to support broken black families -- broken by their government under the banner of the Great Society (and, while Johnson is to blame for instituting it, Republicans are also guilty because it was their idea first). All the same, being old-fashioned in my appreciation of parody, I laughed aloud.

I understand why the commie-pinko-fellowtravellers and other alphabetsoupwokies want to shut down the Babylon Bee -- it stings too close to the bone.

Andre Jute
Alexandria (something) Cortez for Democrat Party nominee for President: she has all the required qualifications: Person of Colour, Economics Moron, Still a Woman, Nasty, Crooked -- Bloody Ideal!

John B.

Jun 4, 2023, 10:22:20 PM6/4/23
On Sun, 04 Jun 2023 13:27:36 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 6/4/2023 10:13 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
>>>
>> Anti-White Racism, Or How I Came to Write “The War on Whites�€? by Ed Brodow, author of "Tyranny of the Minority: How the Left is Destroying America"
I had a look at that site and what makes me wonder is the title "VP of
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion"? Do businesses in the U.S. now require
someone to tell the employees how to treat customers? Or other
employees?

The U.S. seems to have become a very strange country, or perhaps
"weird" is the word.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

Jun 4, 2023, 11:50:48 PM6/4/23
Are you aware the Babylon Bee is a satire site? The info isn't real, it's comedy.

- Frank Krygowski

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 5, 2023, 2:06:32 AM6/5/23
On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 20:50:46 -0700 (PDT), Frank Krygowski
<frkr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 10:22:20?PM UTC-4, John B. wrote:

>> >https://babylonbee.com/news/chick-fil-a-trains-white-employees-to-say-my-privilege/
>> I had a look at that site and what makes me wonder is the title "VP of
>> Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion"? Do businesses in the U.S. now require
>> someone to tell the employees how to treat customers? Or other
>> employees?
>>
>> The U.S. seems to have become a very strange country, or perhaps
>> "weird" is the word.

>Are you aware the Babylon Bee is a satire site? The info isn't real, it's comedy.
>- Frank Krygowski

Their motto is:
"Fake news you can trust, delivered straight to your inbox!".

The Babylon Bee seems too close to reality for me to distinguish
between comedy and reality. If this is also your problem, take the
quiz and see where you stand:
<https://babylonbee.com/quiz/the-bee-or-not-the-bee>
Hmmm... I only got 2 out of 10 questions correct. I should probably
read the satirical news articles more carefully and more often.
However, it's easier to not read the Babylon Bee and not worry about
it.

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

John B.

Jun 5, 2023, 2:34:05 AM6/5/23
On Sun, 04 Jun 2023 23:06:24 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:
No I just went to the site and read it. The problem is that U.S. news,
and probably a lot of other news, is now so bizarre that it is
difficult, if not impossible to tell fact from fiction.

--
Cheers,

John B.

AMuzi

Jun 5, 2023, 8:51:46 AM6/5/23
On 6/4/2023 9:22 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Jun 2023 13:27:36 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>
>> On 6/4/2023 10:13 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
>>>>
>>> Anti-White Racism, Or How I Came to Write “The War on Whites� by Ed Brodow, author of "Tyranny of the Minority: How the Left is Destroying America"
>>>>
>>> https://townhall.com/columnists/edbrodow/2023/06/04/anti-white-racism-or-how-i-came-to-write-the-war-on-whites-n2624041
>>>>
>>> Andre Jute
>>> It's about time someone pointed out who are the real racists.
>>>>

>> https://babylonbee.com/news/chick-fil-a-trains-white-employees-to-say-my-privilege/
>
> I had a look at that site and what makes me wonder is the title "VP of
> Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion"? Do businesses in the U.S. now require
> someone to tell the employees how to treat customers? Or other
> employees?
>
> The U.S. seems to have become a very strange country, or perhaps
> "weird" is the word.

Babylon Bee is a satire website.

Which is a rough business now because the nation is so
convoluted today that as Vicki McKenna notes, "We are beyond
parody."

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 5, 2023, 9:44:16 AM6/5/23
On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 6:41:07 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 7:27:49 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
> > On 6/4/2023 10:13 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
> > >>
> > > Anti-White Racism, Or How I Came to Write “The War on Whites†by Ed Brodow, author of "Tyranny of the Minority: How the Left is Destroying America"
> > >>
> > > https://townhall.com/columnists/edbrodow/2023/06/04/anti-white-racism-or-how-i-came-to-write-the-war-on-whites-n2624041
> > >>
> > > Andre Jute
> > > It's about time someone pointed out who are the real racists.
> > >>
> > https://babylonbee.com/news/chick-fil-a-trains-white-employees-to-say-my-privilege/
> >
> > --
> > Andrew Muzi
> > <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> > Open every day since 1 April, 1971
> >
> That was probably funnier when the white man's only privilege was to pay taxes to support broken black families -- broken by their government under the banner of the Great Society (and, while Johnson is to blame for instituting it, Republicans are also guilty because it was their idea first).

lol...sure thing skippy - the black population of the US before the Civil Rights Act was exemplar of the the 'nuclear family'.

Meanwhile, andre the stain basks in the largess of his own government:
https://www.msn.com/en-ie/money/other/social-welfare-ireland-200-bonus-to-be-paid-this-week-to-certain-recipients/ar-AA1agwx4

€200 doesn't do much for those of us who have reasonable incomes from contributing to society, but I'd imagine it goes a long way for someone suckling off the government teat like you.

> All the same, being old-fashioned in my appreciation of parody, I laughed aloud.
> >
> I understand why the commie-pinko-fellowtravellers and other alphabetsoupwokies want to shut down the Babylon Bee -- it stings too close to the bone.

You might want to stick to criticising your own back yard, stain-boy.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/opinion/ourview/arid-41149939.html

You remember....that's the newspaper that not only fired you but proceeded to purge anything you ever wrote for them from their archives. Now their taking on not only your hero, but you homeland in one swipe:

"Many countries, particularly in Africa, view his contribution as baleful and a significant factor in extending the rule of apartheid, to a point where South Africans now lament the fact that Nelson Mandela was released at least five years too late, and that the consequential limits on his vigour and reconciliatory powers led directly to the chaos which now threatens to overwhelm the continent’s most influential country economically and politically."

"chased by south african death squads" indeed.....lol

Frank Krygowski

Jun 5, 2023, 11:17:20 AM6/5/23
On 6/5/2023 2:06 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 20:50:46 -0700 (PDT), Frank Krygowski
> <frkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Are you aware the Babylon Bee is a satire site? The info isn't real, it's comedy.
>> - Frank Krygowski
>
> Their motto is:
> "Fake news you can trust, delivered straight to your inbox!".
>
> The Babylon Bee seems too close to reality for me to distinguish
> between comedy and reality. If this is also your problem, take the
> quiz and see where you stand:
> <https://babylonbee.com/quiz/the-bee-or-not-the-bee>
> Hmmm... I only got 2 out of 10 questions correct.

I got 8 out of 10 correct. See, this discussion group has helped me learn!

--
- Frank Krygowski

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 5, 2023, 2:00:25 PM6/5/23
Meh, 6 right. I thought for sure Walmart would have had a policy requiring people to wear pants.

https://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

AMuzi

Jun 5, 2023, 6:39:47 PM6/5/23
On 6/5/2023 1:00 PM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 2:06:32 AM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>> On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 20:50:46 -0700 (PDT), Frank Krygowski
>> <frkr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Are you aware the Babylon Bee is a satire site? The info isn't real, it's comedy.
>>> - Frank Krygowski
>> Their motto is:
>> "Fake news you can trust, delivered straight to your inbox!".
>>
>> The Babylon Bee seems too close to reality for me to distinguish
>> between comedy and reality. If this is also your problem, take the
>> quiz and see where you stand:
>> <https://babylonbee.com/quiz/the-bee-or-not-the-bee>
>> Hmmm... I only got 2 out of 10 questions correct. I should probably
>> read the satirical news articles more carefully and more often.
>> However, it's easier to not read the Babylon Bee and not worry about
>> it.
>
> Meh, 6 right. I thought for sure Walmart would have had a policy requiring people to wear pants.
>
> https://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

I used to really like that web site; it's great when stuck
on telephone hold. But there are few updates now but I
assume the variety and breadth of Wal Mart shoppers has not
actually changed.

John B.

Jun 5, 2023, 8:17:08 PM6/5/23
On Mon, 05 Jun 2023 07:51:32 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 6/4/2023 9:22 PM, John B. wrote:

>>> https://babylonbee.com/news/chick-fil-a-trains-white-employees-to-say-my-privilege/
>>
>> I had a look at that site and what makes me wonder is the title "VP of
>> Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion"? Do businesses in the U.S. now require
>> someone to tell the employees how to treat customers? Or other
>> employees?
>>
>> The U.S. seems to have become a very strange country, or perhaps
>> "weird" is the word.
>>

>Babylon Bee is a satire website.
>
>Which is a rough business now because the nation is so
>convoluted today that as Vicki McKenna notes, "We are beyond
>parody."

I can only comment from reading the "news" but I do have to agree with
Vicki (whoever that may be)

Along those lines I read that you can now convert your "classic car"
(some call 'em "Old Bangers) to Electric. Won't that be wonderful?

"Well, lets see... we had to change the wheels and suspension 'cause
the batteries in the back seat are so heavy. and of course there's no
gear box any more - all electric you know. ... BUT! The steering wheel
is original!" (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jun 5, 2023, 10:10:21 PM6/5/23
On Mon, 05 Jun 2023 17:39:33 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 6/5/2023 1:00 PM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 2:06:32 AM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

I think I prefer Thailand (:-)
https://www.istockphoto.com/th/%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%96%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2/thai-shopping
--
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

Jun 5, 2023, 10:22:32 PM6/5/23
I avoid Walmart except when traveling. When we're on vacation, we
sometimes find it's the only store in town.

But as I recall, the shoppers look much more like the people on that
website, and much less like the ones in Walmart advertisements.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Frank Krygowski

Jun 5, 2023, 10:30:43 PM6/5/23
On 6/5/2023 8:17 PM, John B. wrote:
> ... I read that you can now convert your "classic car"
> (some call 'em "Old Bangers) to Electric. Won't that be wonderful?
>
> "Well, lets see... we had to change the wheels and suspension 'cause
> the batteries in the back seat are so heavy. and of course there's no
> gear box any more - all electric you know. ... BUT! The steering wheel
> is original!" (:-)

It's a hobby thing, a technical challenge taken on as mechanical (or
electro-mechanical) art.

In principle, it's no different from someone taking a 1930 Model A and
making it into a hot rod with a 400+ cubic inch V8.

Or for Andrew's benefit, giving a 2nd generation Corvair a mid-engine V8.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Catrike Rider

Jun 6, 2023, 7:18:26 AM6/6/23
On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 07:17:02 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I suppose one could also ruin a classic bicycle with a motor and a
battery.

William Crowell

Jun 6, 2023, 7:47:59 AM6/6/23
But Frank, haven't you noticed that Walmart prices are a lot lower than those of other stores? How much money would you have to save before you would be willing to shop with people from outside your social class? Maybe you should try to concern yourself less with distinctions in social class.

John B.

Jun 6, 2023, 7:49:00 AM6/6/23
That's the Afro-Irishman' claim to fame. He took what he described as
the best bicycle in the world and added a cheap Chinese motor. I seem
to remember his excuse was that he was getting too fat to pedal up a
hill, or some such story.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Catrike Rider

Jun 6, 2023, 8:16:42 AM6/6/23
On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 18:48:56 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
See my "ruin" reference above. A bicycle with an electric motor is
just a slow motor scooter.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 6, 2023, 8:29:36 AM6/6/23
Wow....way to make assumptions about someones character.....I avoid Walmart because I don't like their employment policies and political associations. And before you go off on a rant about how ineffective that is, I'll leave this for you to consider:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/nov/30/breitbart-news-kelloggs-advertising-boycott-alt-right
https://www.businessinsider.com/target-bud-light-boycotts-working-social-media-culture-war-2023-6?op=1

I'm still not going to shop at walmart if I can avoid it, regardless of any baseless assumptions you choose to make about classism. Funny how you right wingers keep hammering Frank for "sticking his nose in other peoples business", then you try class-shame him, fucking hypocrites.

John B.

Jun 6, 2023, 8:44:41 AM6/6/23
On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 08:16:37 -0400, Catrike Rider
Well, by definition it must be a motor cycle, mustn't it? And if you
are going to have a motorcycle why not get one that roars when you
open the throttle? (:-)

--
Cheers,

John B.

Catrike Rider

Jun 6, 2023, 9:28:21 AM6/6/23
On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 19:44:38 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
+1

Roger Meriman

Jun 6, 2023, 9:54:05 AM6/6/23
John B. <sloc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Jun 2023 07:51:32 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>>> I had a look at that site and what makes me wonder is the title "VP of
>>> Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion"? Do businesses in the U.S. now require
>>> someone to tell the employees how to treat customers? Or other
>>> employees?
>>>
>>> The U.S. seems to have become a very strange country, or perhaps
>>> "weird" is the word.
>>>

>> Babylon Bee is a satire website.
>>
>> Which is a rough business now because the nation is so
>> convoluted today that as Vicki McKenna notes, "We are beyond
>> parody."
>
> I can only comment from reading the "news" but I do have to agree with
> Vicki (whoever that may be)
>
> Along those lines I read that you can now convert your "classic car"
> (some call 'em "Old Bangers) to Electric. Won't that be wonderful?
>
> "Well, lets see... we had to change the wheels and suspension 'cause
> the batteries in the back seat are so heavy. and of course there's no
> gear box any more - all electric you know. ... BUT! The steering wheel
> is original!" (:-)

Seems to depend on how you do it, ie if you put a 700hp engine plus
batteries into a morris minor which is what sub 50hp? Then yes your going
to need better brakes/suspension and so on.

If you use a motor plus battery more in line with its original design then
you don’t need to, as far as I’m aware.

There is a mid wales place who do both ie hot rod or sleeper type plus
something rather more sympathetic.

Roger Merriman

Roger Meriman

Jun 6, 2023, 10:00:10 AM6/6/23
John B. <sloc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 08:16:37 -0400, Catrike Rider
> <sol...@drafting.not> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 18:48:56 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

Ish E MTB are for example quite a different beast to ride than a motorcycle
or moped, lot due to weight, also why E - MTB (lite) are a thing ie E MTB
with weights close to acoustic MTB which give a bit of help.

My friends have some E MTB doesn’t feel like riding with motorcycles just
slightly fitter riders.

It means they can ride on longer distances ie daft stuff that I do! With
out being absolutely done for!

Roger Merriman

Tom Kunich

Jun 6, 2023, 10:29:18 AM6/6/23
The actual problem and the source of all of the arguments here is the entire misperception of the Stupid 4 is what their actual social class is. Frank believes that because he lives in an all white neighborhood that puts higher in the social class. John hasn't lived in the USA for almost forever but without any hesitation will tell you all about it, Liebermann is a sick old man who is dying a piece at a time but believes that having a college degree means that he has a legacy to leave behind. Flunky is just realizing that he is so replaceable that the simplest AI could replace his with no pause in production.

The entire Democrat social structure is designed to take everything these people have away from them and that fear turns them into nothing more than slaves willing to do anything to retain the present status quo while at the same time it is being jerked right out from beneath them.

AMuzi

Jun 6, 2023, 10:48:11 AM6/6/23
On 6/5/2023 9:22 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 6/5/2023 6:39 PM, AMuzi wrote:
>> On 6/5/2023 1:00 PM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> Meh, 6 right. I thought for sure Walmart would have had a
>>> policy requiring people to wear pants.
>>>
>>> https://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
>>>

>> I used to really like that web site; it's great when stuck
>> on telephone hold. But there are few updates now but I
>> assume the variety and breadth of Wal Mart shoppers has
>> not actually changed.
>
> I avoid Walmart except when traveling. When we're on
> vacation, we sometimes find it's the only store in town.
>
> But as I recall, the shoppers look much more like the people
> on that website, and much less like the ones in Walmart
> advertisements.

I have never been in one but the web site is a hoot!

AMuzi

Jun 6, 2023, 10:49:43 AM6/6/23
Right. Guys do that but it doesn't make any sense to me. For
about the same cost we already have Fieros which actually
handle very well.

Frank Krygowski

Jun 6, 2023, 11:28:17 AM6/6/23
On 6/6/2023 7:47 AM, William Crowell wrote:
> On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 7:22:32 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>>
>> I avoid Walmart except when traveling. When we're on vacation, we
>> sometimes find it's the only store in town.
>>
>> But as I recall, the shoppers look much more like the people on that
>> website, and much less like the ones in Walmart advertisements.
>>
> But Frank, haven't you noticed that Walmart prices are a lot lower than those of other stores? How much money would you have to save before you would be willing to shop with people from outside your social class? Maybe you should try to concern yourself less with distinctions in social class.
I said nor implied nothing about "social class." Whose dog whistle are
you responding to?

Furthermore, I haven't noticed that Walmart prices are lower, because -
wait for it! - I don't shop at Walmart. And anyway, I pay essentially no
attention to prices. Unlike some posting here, I can easily afford to
buy what I want without whining.

I object to Walmart's practices of screwing employees in various ways.
Also, going back many years, I was told (by a fellow engineer) how
Walmart "whipsaws" suppliers, using semi-extortionist buying practices.

Shop where you like. But try to engage your brain before posting.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Frank Krygowski

Jun 6, 2023, 11:37:04 AM6/6/23
For the Corvairs, I think it's the "sleeper" ethic.

--
- Frank Krygowski

William Crowell

Jun 6, 2023, 12:32:37 PM6/6/23
Come on now, Frank, be honest: you don't shop at Walmart because, on a social basis, you don't happen to approve of the people who shop there. You save about 20% by shopping there, compared to the food chain stores, so there really can be no other explanation except snobbery for your insistence on spending more money elsewhere, no matter how much money you have.

Lou Holtman

Jun 6, 2023, 1:53:42 PM6/6/23
I feel privileged that I can shop were I feel comfortable. Is that snobbery? Strange.

Lou

Tom Kunich

Jun 6, 2023, 3:07:52 PM6/6/23
Well, there's certainly nothing wrong with shopping where you feel comfortable. But is there any social difference between shopping in Walmart and Safeway or Albertson's or Luckys aside from Lucky's being neater by a small fraction.

I have to agree with William that Frank shops where he does for the same reason that he lives in the all white neighborhood he does - he is a snob who doesn't want minorities around him and he believes that minorities shop at Walmart. Remember that during the Obama Presidency, the Stupid 4 were declaring anyone that didn't like Obama as racists rather than people who didn't like Obama's silly policies. And it has since come out that this group who were hollering names are exactly what they were calling others.

Catrike Rider

Jun 6, 2023, 5:24:55 PM6/6/23
On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 11:28:12 -0400, Frank Krygowski
<frkr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 6/6/2023 7:47 AM, William Crowell wrote:
I know several people who work or have worked at Walmart and/or Sam's
and are not or were not unhappy with their jobs. I'll shop at Walmart
only as a last resort, but I hit Sam's regularly.

Tom Kunich

Jun 6, 2023, 5:40:43 PM6/6/23
Two blocks away from me is a Pak n' Sav which is sort of a low class Safeway outlet store. You bag your own groceries. If it weren't so convenient I would go to Luckys but that is a mile and a half way as is the full fledged Safeway. I see no reason to be picky about things that all are the same simply because of the name on the entrance. There is a Nob Hill grocery in Alameda which is supposedly a high end grocery and a Whole Foods in Fremont likewise. Walking through either impresses me not in the slightest, but there's a dumpy little neighborhood "Al's Market" in Castro Valley that has their own butcher shop that is the overwhelming hidden gem of grocery stores. And a vegetable market near my bike shop that has actual fresh vegetables. Not the kind that have been bred for long shelf life. So if I am making something special I can have the best of the best in two stops. And unlike the Stupid 4 I know how to cook though my younger brother is better with grilled steaks on the BBQ.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 6, 2023, 7:14:34 PM6/6/23
On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 10:29:18 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:

> Flunky is just realizing that he is so replaceable that the simplest AI could replace his with no pause in production.

I'm not "just realizing it", I've had no doubt for quite some time that AI could even now perform a large part of my job function - the same goes for the typical software/hardware engineer. The quote Ken Jennings "I bow to our computer overlord".

You, on the other hand, were always replaceable by a small pile of goose poop.

John B.

Jun 6, 2023, 8:46:37 PM6/6/23
On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 14:00:06 GMT, Roger Meriman <ro...@sarlet.com>
wrote:

>John B. <sloc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 08:16:37 -0400, Catrike Rider
>> <sol...@drafting.not> wrote:

Of course they are different to ride. After all they are grossly
underpowered.

But go out and buy a "proper electric bike", a HPC Revolution XX -
13.4 H.P., top speed 70 MPH (112 KPH), and then come back and tell me
about how different they are from a motorcycle.
https://hpcbikes.com/products/revolution-xx
--
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

Jun 6, 2023, 10:55:59 PM6/6/23
On 6/6/2023 12:32 PM, William Crowell wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 8:28:17 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:

>>> But Frank, haven't you noticed that Walmart prices are a lot lower than those of other stores? How much money would you have to save before you would be willing to shop with people from outside your social class? Maybe you should try to concern yourself less with distinctions in social class.
>> I said nor implied nothing about "social class." Whose dog whistle are
>> you responding to?
>>
>> Furthermore, I haven't noticed that Walmart prices are lower, because -
>> wait for it! - I don't shop at Walmart. And anyway, I pay essentially no
>> attention to prices. Unlike some posting here, I can easily afford to
>> buy what I want without whining.
>>
>> I object to Walmart's practices of screwing employees in various ways.
>> Also, going back many years, I was told (by a fellow engineer) how
>> Walmart "whipsaws" suppliers, using semi-extortionist buying practices.
>>
>> Shop where you like. But try to engage your brain before posting.
>>
>> --
>> - Frank Krygowski
> Come on now, Frank, be honest: you don't shop at Walmart because, on a social basis, you don't happen to approve of the people who shop there.

Bullshit. I don't know much about the people who shop there, because
(again) I don't shop there. I think I've been in the local Walmart
twice, for items I couldn't find elsewhere. I may have been in about
five other ones while traveling over the years.

> You save about 20% by shopping there, compared to the food chain stores, so there really can be no other explanation except snobbery for your insistence on spending more money elsewhere, no matter how much money you have.

Your standards are not my standards.

Regarding food stores: As I've described before, we happen to get our
groceries at a store whose prices some people complain about. I don't
have firsthand knowledge about relative prices, because I don't do
comparison shopping, and I don't read the advertising flyers that come
via mail or with the newspaper. I've got far better things to do than
study which store will save me a quarter on a can of corn, or whatever.

I chose our particular grocery store because it's a pleasant bicycle
ride from our house.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Andre Jute

Jun 7, 2023, 5:12:28 AM6/7/23
Frank Krygowski wrote:

> >> Furthermore, I haven't noticed that Walmart prices are lower, because -
> >> wait for it! - I don't shop at Walmart. And anyway, I pay essentially no
> >> attention to prices. Unlike some posting here, I can easily afford to
> >> buy what I want without whining.
> >>
> >> I object to Walmart's practices of screwing employees in various ways.
> >> Also, going back many years, I was told (by a fellow engineer) how
> >> Walmart "whipsaws" suppliers, using semi-extortionist buying practices.
> >>
> >> Shop where you like. But try to engage your brain before posting.
> >>
> Bullshit. I don't know much about the people who shop there, because
> (again) I don't shop there. I think I've been in the local Walmart
> twice, for items I couldn't find elsewhere. I may have been in about
> five other ones while traveling over the years.

> Your standards are not my standards.
>
> Regarding food stores: As I've described before, we happen to get our
> groceries at a store whose prices some people complain about. I don't
> have firsthand knowledge about relative prices, because I don't do
> comparison shopping, and I don't read the advertising flyers that come
> via mail or with the newspaper. I've got far better things to do than
> study which store will save me a quarter on a can of corn, or whatever.
>
> I chose our particular grocery store because it's a pleasant bicycle
> ride from our house.
> --
> - Frank Krygowski

Read the linked in the opening post in this thread again, post and repeated below for your convenience. Frank-boy Krygowski confirms why he is an anti-white racist. He just can't help telling us what is in subconscious mind. Original post and link:
****
Anti-White Racism, Or How I Came to Write “The War on Whites” by Ed Brodow, author of "Tyranny of the Minority: How the Left is Destroying America"
****
In the catalogue of Frank Krygowski's crimes -- and it is no secret that I consider his smug, self-justifying, censorious, hypocritical existence a crime against civil society before he gets out of bed in the morning -- the nauseating snobbery depicted in his own words above must rank very high up the scale. The hypocrisy of Franki=boy's reported gloating statements -- above again and again in various forms, -- of "I'm all right, Jack, so fuck you," makes an indelibly poor impression of another left-winger who approves of Biden mindlessly by his "environmentalism" more than doubling the price of heating oil, and thereby killing 68,000 pensioners across just the EU (official number of excess deaths in a particular demographic -- statement by EU commissioner, look it up for yourself) because they had to choose between eating and heating.

And the worst of it is that I don't believe Krygowski grasps in the least why thinking cyclists regard him as the Ugliest of the Ugly Americans.

Andre Jute
Now watch that quarterwit Flunky throw all the same calumnies against me because he's too thick to think up his own. (I've bet money on it with my poker club.) In fact, I suspect he doesn't know the meaning of half the words I use.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 7, 2023, 5:22:52 AM6/7/23
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/XltfkjFbUIQ/m/4e4n7UPPAAAJ
"So what? What and why other people other people buy is none of your
business. Why are you always sticking your nose in other people's
business?"

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/XltfkjFbUIQ/m/jc7Gh9FUAQAJ
"In my opinion, arguing about somebody else's opinion when those
opinions have no effect on yourself is a sure sign of a lack of the
arguer's self security. Doing that is an attempt to justify his own
opinions. If the arguer can belittle the opinions that differ from his
own, it fallaciously validates his opinion. It's fallacious because
the opinions can be totally opposite and still be valid for the
individual.. or both can be invalid."

Roger Meriman

Jun 7, 2023, 5:27:17 AM6/7/23
Certainly in uk that would be deemed as moped/motorcycle and unless it’s
type approved ie has number plates so on would be illegal to use bar off
road and with land owner’s permission.

Roger Merriman

Catrike Rider

Jun 7, 2023, 5:28:08 AM6/7/23
On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 09:32:36 -0700 (PDT), William Crowell
<retrog...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 8:28:17?AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> On 6/6/2023 7:47 AM, William Crowell wrote:
The leftist media tells their eager toadies that Walmart is bad, just
as they're now lecturing that Florida is bad. Unfortunately for them,
neither presentation is working as the parking lots of Walmart stores
are packed and people are fleeing the blue states for Florida in
droves.

Roger Meriman

Jun 7, 2023, 5:31:51 AM6/7/23
We use a independent supermarket plus get delivery once a month or so of
groceries generally frozen and tinned stuff.

But I live in area I can like yesterday walk to the bakery get bread and so
on. I stopped years back taking the bike to go shopping seemed a waste of
energy for me.

And well it’s a case of use it or loose it and I like having local shops.

Roger Merriman

Catrike Rider

Jun 7, 2023, 5:40:14 AM6/7/23
On Wed, 07 Jun 2023 09:27:14 GMT, Roger Meriman <ro...@sarlet.com>
>>> My friends have some E MTB doesn?t feel like riding with motorcycles just
>>> slightly fitter riders.
>>>
>>> It means they can ride on longer distances ie daft stuff that I do! With
>>> out being absolutely done for!
>>>
>>> Roger Merriman
>>
>> Of course they are different to ride. After all they are grossly
>> underpowered.
>>
>> But go out and buy a "proper electric bike", a HPC Revolution XX -
>> 13.4 H.P., top speed 70 MPH (112 KPH), and then come back and tell me
>> about how different they are from a motorcycle.
>> https://hpcbikes.com/products/revolution-xx
>
>Certainly in uk that would be deemed as moped/motorcycle and unless it’s
>type approved ie has number plates so on would be illegal to use bar off
>road and with land owner’s permission.
>
>Roger Merriman

Same here in the USA, at least here in Florida. To use on the
highways, it would also require a driver's licence, head and tail
lights, and insurance. It woud be illegal on most of the bike trails.

As for the electric motor scooters on the bike trails around here, I
see them as a nuisance. In my opinion, they should require a driver's
licence and insurance, too.
Message has been deleted

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jun 7, 2023, 5:55:02 AM6/7/23
On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 5:12:28 AM UTC-4, the shit-stained troll defecated:

> It's about time someone pointed out who are the real racists.

Say the troll afraid to go back to his homeland now that his apartheid regime was expelled.

> ****
> In the catalogue of Frank Krygowski's crimes -- and it is no secret that I consider his smug, self-justifying, censorious, hypocritical existence a crime against civil society before he gets out of bed in the morning -- the nauseating snobbery depicted in his own words above must rank very high up the scale.

stain-boy hasn't yet realized even fewer people give a flying fuck about his opinions of other people than they ever did about his vapid vanity novels.

> The hypocrisy of Franki=boy's reported gloating statements -- above again and again in various forms, -- of "I'm all right, Jack, so fuck you," makes an indelibly poor impression of
> another left-winger who approves of Biden mindlessly by his "environmentalism" more than doubling the price of heating oil, and thereby killing 68,000 pensioners across just the
> EU (official number of excess deaths in a particular demographic -- statement by EU commissioner, look it up for yourself) because they had to choose between eating and heating.

LOL...stain-boy thinks anyone actually believes his lie that Biden is responsible for the price of heating oil in the EU.

> And the worst of it is that I don't believe Krygowski grasps in the least why thinking cyclists regard him as the Ugliest of the Ugly Americans.

Given that Homer Atkins was one of the "plain looking folks, who are not afraid to 'get their hands dirty' " I wouldn't be surprised that thinking cyclists refer to Frank as such. That leaves you, scared little kitty (the floriduh dumbass) and your mutual jerk-off partner kunich out of the class of 'thinking cyclists'. It's the ignorant arrogant rubes like you who perverted the term "Ugly American" to the "loud and ostentatious" type of visitor in another country. you, shit-stained troll boy, are beyond the shadow of a doubt the ugliest excuse for a human ever to darken the pixels of this forum. Your death will be a welcome respite.

> Andre Jute
> Now watch that quarterwit Flunky throw all the same calumnies against me because he's too thick to think up his own.

at least you have finally admitted your claims against frank are calumnious. Of course, I wouldn't use the same calumnies against you since all of my claims against you are indeed true.

>(I've bet money on it with my poker club.)

which is why you still suckle off the great socialist teat if the Irish welfare system - your life is riddled with bad bets and bad decisions.

> In fact, I suspect he doesn't know the meaning of half the words I use.

lol...stain-boy still thinks he has some sort of intellectual reputation in good standing.

Roger Meriman

Jun 7, 2023, 6:14:31 AM6/7/23