Vaccines

Tom Kunich

Nov 26, 2021, 4:43:15 PM11/26/21
Well, mRNA vaccines have now been found to increase the risk of severe heart attacks 25% over 5 years. People who exercise are probably safe for several reasons but those who don't or who are heretically liable for heart attacks can pretty much expect heart attacks over the next 5 years. What the research shows is that the overwhelming number of vaccinated can expect these results.

You have to understand the normal person has an 11% chance of a heart attack every five years but going from 11% normal to 25% is a staggering increase. This paper (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10857846/) sort of treats this rather lackadaisically which I suppose is to keep from spreading panic.

Also https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpheart.00777.2002
Message has been deleted

Tom Kunich

Nov 26, 2021, 5:07:57 PM11/26/21
On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 1:58:38 PM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
> If you know or have records of your medical history here is a calculator to suggest what your heart attack risk is for in the next 5 years.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ei3evjbKS1dB/

Tom Kunich

Nov 27, 2021, 10:58:15 AM11/27/21
On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 1:58:38 PM UTC-8, undefined wrote:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ei3evjbKS1dB/

Two members of the group I ride with had very similar reactions.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sdJiDIynjnnr/

Got these numbers now? 18,000 people killed and 30,000 permanently disabled.

Remember when I said that we hadn't seen anything like this occurring from covid-19? This in response to the Chinese showing people keeling over and dropping dead in the streets. Now we have discovered that the Chinese had started making mRNA vaccines in 2019! So when they started getting an outbreak in Wuhan they started injecting people who then died from this vaccine and the Chinese decided that it was covid-19 and not their wonderful vaccine.