This is one good reason I hate God

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 20, 2010, 8:53:26 PM8/20/10
(besides not accommodating my bicycle on the road)

You know, it's like those people you talk to and they totally ignore
you. With God it's the same: "God, what a beautiful day!" (NO
ANSWER)... "God, why the the world is in such pitiful state?" (NO
ANSWER)... "God, are you coming?" (NO ANSWER)... Oh c'mon, talk to me!

Then I get to hate him for such disdain and arrogance. Wouldn't you do
the same?

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"When God doesn't talk to you, get a parrot"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 21, 2010, 10:08:31 AM8/21/10

On Aug 21, 12:33 am, chazwin <chazwy...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> But why should we may any attention to this one called god?
> He seems to have no interest in us.

That's what Epicurus said, but that wasn't good enough to the early
Christians who burned his books because he put too much emphasis on
earthly pleasures.

Even today any attempt to make life better HERE & NOW is received with
hostility or indifference by our Christians.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock & the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories

Aug 21, 2010, 3:34:19 PM8/21/10
On Aug 21, 11:59 am, Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 11:19:01 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the
> TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"
>
> <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Aug 21, 8:16 am, john wright <j...@pegasus.f2s.com> wrote:

> >> We've long had a ritual in the UK which replaces going to church, its
> >> called "listening to the Archers Omnibus :-)" You can do this anywhere
> >> of course, just not in churches...
>
> >It sounds good to me. I have a proposal to replace church which is to
> >play hide and seek, where one is a Christian and the other Muslim.
>
> You can listen on the BBC World Service web page.
>
> On the rare occasions I've heard it since moving to the USA in the
> 1980s (mostly on trips back home) it was amazing how it hadn't changed
> since I first heard it in the 1950s.
>
> The same characters - well usually the son or the grandson of the
> original (or granddaughter). Or else replacements with different names
> but otherwise the same. The same situations, etc.
>
> Did you ever see the claymation movie Chicken Run?
>
> Where the chicken farm was like a German WW2 P.O.W. camp with the
> chickens the prisoners?
>
> When they turned on their radio it played the music from the Archers.
>
> A publicity film of the New York Central Railroad in the 1950s also
> had it as the theme music.

I used to get my news from BBC until the War in Iraq when I found it
wasn't all that serious. But I believe you do get more seriousness on
the other side of the Atlantic. Chicken Run is amazing but still is
played in a chicken farm so far from America... so many people may not
connect the dots.

This no less amazing satire comes from the UK...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq3dLEyRmxM&feature=related

Is he a Christian talking against the Muslims?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 22, 2010, 9:11:36 AM8/22/10
Aren't we kind of hunting for God to save him from a cat? Yes, in many
ways he's like a parrot, except he doesn't talk...

On Aug 22, 2:26 am, livvy <go...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 20, 5:21 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
> Movement of Tantra-Hammock & the Stationary Bicycle to burn the

> > "When God doesn't talk to you, get a parrot"
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>

> God's fine....more to the point....you have no regard for God, why
> talk about him? Just ignore...go away. Those who do believe will
> do so, you have no regard whatsoever....and yet you waste so much time
> yapping. Why would one do that? You hate any thought of
> "God".....why can't you accept that, and shut up? Who asked you?

The concept of God is dangerous one. Why hate the Christians when they
only act as idiotic as their faith?

Like I've said, God has wings and may be in danger of being eaten by a
cat.

Edward Dolan

Aug 22, 2010, 10:35:14 AM8/22/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

The Real Bev

Aug 22, 2010, 4:37:59 PM8/22/10
On 08/22/10 07:35, Edward Dolan wrote:

> TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
> hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
> His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
> poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

You may be interested in the LOLCat Bible, passed down to the faithful
by the Great Ceiling Cat. http://www.lolcatbible.com/

--
Cheers,
Bev

Edward Dolan

Aug 22, 2010, 4:55:44 PM8/22/10

"The Real Bev" <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On 08/22/10 07:35, Edward Dolan wrote:
>
>> TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
>> hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the
>> roads.
>> His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to
>> this
>> poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.
>
> You may be interested in the LOLCat Bible, passed down to the faithful by
> the Great Ceiling Cat. http://www.lolcatbible.com/

On the other hand, I may be uninterested. I never go to a link unless it is
fully explained beforehand.

George

Aug 22, 2010, 5:30:36 PM8/22/10
On 8/22/2010 10:35 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Oh poor dear, another person without a life who likes to annoy normal
people is showing you up? What can you do to restore your former status
as chief poster of nonsense..

Maybe you and monkey brains can start your own little private imiginary
group in your minds?

The Real Bev

Aug 22, 2010, 5:45:23 PM8/22/10
On 08/22/10 13:55, Edward Dolan wrote:

> "The Real Bev"<bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> You may be interested in the LOLCat Bible, passed down to the faithful by
>> the Great Ceiling Cat. http://www.lolcatbible.com/
>
> On the other hand, I may be uninterested. I never go to a link unless it is
> fully explained beforehand.

I would have thought that 'LOLCat Bible' was sufficiently explicatory.
Had you been reading m.c.f-l for more than a few hours you would know
that I do not send people to virus-laden or pornographic sites.

Would 'linkophobia' or 'siteophobia' be the more appropriate word?

And speaking of phobias -- We have words like homophobia and
islamophobia, defined as fear of those concepts. -philia denotes love
of concepts. I've googled -- unsuccessfully -- for a while trying to
find a proper suffix to indicate indifference or distaste for concepts.
Any ideas?

--
Cheers, Bev
"Welcome to Hell, here's your accordion."

Edward Dolan

Aug 22, 2010, 5:53:57 PM8/22/10

"George" <geo...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> On 8/22/2010 10:35 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>

>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>> aka
>> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Why not include some of my message to which you are responding, you god damn
fucking idiot!

Edward Dolan wrote:

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

> Oh poor dear, another person without a life who likes to annoy normal

> people is showing you up? What can you do to restore your former status as
> chief poster of nonsense..
>
> Maybe you and monkey brains can start your own little private imiginary
> group in your minds?

I am not going to engage TM except to condemn him. He is ruining these
newsgroups with his idiocy. It would be best to get the hell out of the way
of my juggernaut. What have you ever done to make these newsgroups better?

[...]

Edward Dolan

Aug 22, 2010, 6:09:47 PM8/22/10

> On 08/22/10 13:55, Edward Dolan wrote:
>
>> "The Real Bev"<bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
>>> You may be interested in the LOLCat Bible, passed down to the faithful
>>> by
>>> the Great Ceiling Cat. http://www.lolcatbible.com/
>>
>> On the other hand, I may be uninterested. I never go to a link unless it
>> is
>> fully explained beforehand.
>
> I would have thought that 'LOLCat Bible' was sufficiently explicatory. Had
> you been reading m.c.f-l for more than a few hours you would know that I
> do not send people to virus-laden or pornographic sites.
>
> Would 'linkophobia' or 'siteophobia' be the more appropriate word?

Always briefly explain what is to be found on any website you would like
anyone to go to. That is not an unreasonable request.

I am now the guardian of RBS since the Great Mr. Vandeman has left us for
greener pastures.

> And speaking of phobias -- We have words like homophobia and
> islamophobia, defined as fear of those concepts. -philia denotes love of
> concepts. I've googled -- unsuccessfully -- for a while trying to find a
> proper suffix to indicate indifference or distaste for concepts. Any
> ideas?

Yes! Fuck ALL Muslims! I hate the whole god damn tribe of them. I have
repeatedly advocated the atom bombing of the entire Middle East (save Israel
of course), but no one ever listens to me.

Edward Dolan

Aug 22, 2010, 6:47:32 PM8/22/10

"George" <geo...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> On 8/22/2010 10:35 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>
>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>> aka
>> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
>>
> Oh poor dear, another person without a life who likes to annoy normal
> people is showing you up? What can you do to restore your former status as
> chief poster of nonsense.

Well, I am Great and you aren't, but that is no reason to let your envy of
me overwhelm your good sense. However, the definition of what constitutes
normal is interesting. In my ever so humble opinion, anyone who posts to
Usenet is an idiot.

I mean to take down this g.d. fucking TM. He is a poor crazy bastard who
should be put out of his misery. You are too stupid and cowardly to do it,
but I am not. Stupidity and Cowardice are my middle names.

> Maybe you and monkey brains can start your own little private imiginary
> group in your minds?

What is there ever to say to someone who is a poor crazy bastard? Nope, I
will just damn him to Hell - and if you get in my way, that is what will
happen to you too. Best to steer clear until the smoke has dissipated.

Regards,

Lou

Aug 22, 2010, 7:32:36 PM8/22/10

"The Real Bev" <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

-phobia and -philia come fom Greek roots. From another Greek root -
"path" - meaning feeling or suffering, we get words like apathy, which among
other things can be defined as indifference. We might take a clue from this
word - the prefix "a" meaning "not" or "without". Maybe you're really
looking for a prefix, not a suffix.

There are words denoting specific types of indifference. Laodiceanism, for
instance, is the quality of being indfferent in politics or religion.
Pococurantism is indifference nor nonchance. Insouciance is lack of care or
concern. But I've never heard of a general suffix that conveys the idea of
indifference.

Edward Dolan

Aug 22, 2010, 7:49:04 PM8/22/10

"Lou" <lpo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Many thanks Lou. I am reminded all over again why I always hated
linguistics. What a total waste of time to ever make a study of languages.

The Real Bev

Aug 22, 2010, 8:01:01 PM8/22/10
On 08/22/10 15:09, Edward Dolan wrote:

> "The Real Bev"<bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> On the other hand, I may be uninterested. I never go to a link
>>> unless it is fully explained beforehand.
>>
>> I would have thought that 'LOLCat Bible' was sufficiently
>> explicatory. Had you been reading m.c.f-l for more than a few hours
>> you would know that I do not send people to virus-laden or
>> pornographic sites.
>>
>> Would 'linkophobia' or 'siteophobia' be the more appropriate word?
>
> Always briefly explain what is to be found on any website you would
> like anyone to go to. That is not an unreasonable request.

It's the bible translated into the supposed language of semi-literate
cats. It's funnier than if it had been translated into Swedish Chef.

> I am now the guardian of RBS since the Great Mr. Vandeman has left us
> for greener pastures.

Huh? Do you mean dead or something less permanent? I used to read the
dirtbike group before it destroyed itself. I HOPE I voted against
moderation, but I can't remember. I was very young at the time :-) I
just read an announcement that rec.bicycles.off-road had apparently been
abandoned, but I don't think it ever even got established. Moderation
doesn't work very well.

>> And speaking of phobias -- We have words like homophobia and
>> islamophobia, defined as fear of those concepts. -philia denotes
>> love of concepts. I've googled -- unsuccessfully -- for a while
>> trying to find a proper suffix to indicate indifference or distaste
>> for concepts. Any ideas?
>
> Yes! Fuck ALL Muslims! I hate the whole god damn tribe of them. I
> have repeatedly advocated the atom bombing of the entire Middle East
> (save Israel of course), but no one ever listens to me.

That's not a suffix. It just seems wrong that the only words available
indicate fear or love. Isn't there anything else?

--
Cheers, Bev
"Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket."

Edward Dolan

Aug 22, 2010, 8:45:43 PM8/22/10

> On 08/22/10 15:09, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

>> Always briefly explain what is to be found on any website you would
>> like anyone to go to. That is not an unreasonable request.
>
> It's the bible translated into the supposed language of semi-literate
> cats. It's funnier than if it had been translated into Swedish Chef.

So that is what you should have said to begin with and I would have gone to
your link. I do not have a phobia about links, but I have learned from
bitter experience on Usenet never to trust anyone when it comes to links.

>> I am now the guardian of RBS since the Great Mr. Vandeman has left us
>> for greener pastures.
>
> Huh? Do you mean dead or something less permanent?

No, he is on other media now. Usenet is for idiots and those who like to
poke fun at idiots like me.

I used to read the
> dirtbike group before it destroyed itself.

I think Mr. Vandeman pretty much destroyed the group (AMB) with his
monomania against mountain bikers. I am on his side of course, but not
nearly so strident.

I HOPE I voted against
> moderation, but I can't remember. I was very young at the time :-) I
> just read an announcement that rec.bicycles.off-road had apparently been
> abandoned, but I don't think it ever even got established. Moderation
> doesn't work very well.

Moderation does not work at all. All you will end up with is the most boring
posts imaginable, which no one will ever read. Unmoderated Usenet has its
flaws but at least occasionally something gets said that wakes up all the
sleepy heads.

Moderated groups will only work if they are composed of intellectual types.
Otherwise, it is doomed. Regular folks can never think of anything
interesting to say. However, on an unmoderated newsgroup, even the most
ignorant knows how to say 'fuck you'. I have to laugh because words can
never hurt me.

>>> And speaking of phobias -- We have words like homophobia and
>>> islamophobia, defined as fear of those concepts. -philia denotes
>>> love of concepts. I've googled -- unsuccessfully -- for a while
>>> trying to find a proper suffix to indicate indifference or distaste
>>> for concepts. Any ideas?
>>
>> Yes! Fuck ALL Muslims! I hate the whole god damn tribe of them. I
>> have repeatedly advocated the atom bombing of the entire Middle East
>> (save Israel of course), but no one ever listens to me.
>
> That's not a suffix. It just seems wrong that the only words available
> indicate fear or love. Isn't there anything else?

I am not much interested in the subtleties of language. But I am interested
in fucking the Muslims all the way to Hell and back! God damn their rotten
primitive souls!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

> "Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket."
> -- George Orwell

Orwell was a genius compared to the kind of idiots we have with us today.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 22, 2010, 9:41:21 PM8/22/10
On Aug 22, 7:35 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Never underestimate the power of creative thinking that produces
satire...

Animal Farm is George Orwell's satire on equality, where all barnyard
animals live free from their human masters' tyranny. Inspired to rebel
by Major, an old boar, animals on Mr. Jones' Manor Farm embrace
Animalism and stage a revolution to achieve an idealistic state of
justice and progress. A power-hungry pig, Napoleon, becomes a
totalitarian dictator who leads the Animal Farm into "All Animals Are
Equal / But Some Are More Equal Than Others" oppression.

Read more: http://www.cliffsnotes.com/WileyCDA/LitNote/Animal-Farm.id-12.html#ixzz0xOBML3pU

(Sorry you are below such level of appreciation)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 22, 2010, 9:44:49 PM8/22/10
On Aug 22, 1:37 pm, The Real Bev <bashley...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 08/22/10 07:35, Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
> > hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
> > His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
> > poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.
>
> You may be interested in the LOLCat Bible, passed down to the faithful
> by the Grea

A cat god would be a terrible fate for the mice. I refuse to admit the
predators have a god and prey don't.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 22, 2010, 9:47:12 PM8/22/10

The difference b/ Ed and me is that he's a REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE.

And I think he lacks any sense of humor. He wouldn't be around if
euthanasia was legal.

The Real Bev

Aug 23, 2010, 2:16:19 AM8/23/10
On 08/22/10 17:45, Edward Dolan wrote:

> "The Real Bev"<bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 08/22/10 15:09, Edward Dolan wrote:
> [...]
>>> Always briefly explain what is to be found on any website you would
>>> like anyone to go to. That is not an unreasonable request.
>>
>> It's the bible translated into the supposed language of semi-literate
>> cats. It's funnier than if it had been translated into Swedish Chef.
>
> So that is what you should have said to begin with and I would have gone to
> your link. I do not have a phobia about links, but I have learned from
> bitter experience on Usenet never to trust anyone when it comes to links.
>
>>> I am now the guardian of RBS since the Great Mr. Vandeman has left us
>>> for greener pastures.
>>
>> Huh? Do you mean dead or something less permanent?
>
> No, he is on other media now. Usenet is for idiots and those who like to
> poke fun at idiots like me.

No, it's for people who remember what it used to be and see no alternate
that's even half as good. Private mail lists can be even better,
perhaps, but they suffer from the lack of new blood.

>> I used to read the
>> dirtbike group before it destroyed itself.
>
> I think Mr. Vandeman pretty much destroyed the group (AMB) with his
> monomania against mountain bikers. I am on his side of course, but not
> nearly so strident.

Did you actually SEE that whipsnake? V*ndeman could have been ignored,
but NOOO they had to take the group moderated and it never got off the
ground.

>> I HOPE I voted against
>> moderation, but I can't remember. I was very young at the time :-) I
>> just read an announcement that rec.bicycles.off-road had apparently been
>> abandoned, but I don't think it ever even got established. Moderation
>> doesn't work very well.
>
> Moderation does not work at all. All you will end up with is the most boring
> posts imaginable, which no one will ever read. Unmoderated Usenet has its
> flaws but at least occasionally something gets said that wakes up all the
> sleepy heads.
>
> Moderated groups will only work if they are composed of intellectual types.

In which case no moderation is needed. OTOH, maybe not. Intellectual
types can be just as offensive or looney as normal people. Didn't
V*ndeman have a doctorate? OTOH, I've known some pretty damn dumb PhDs...

> Otherwise, it is doomed. Regular folks can never think of anything
> interesting to say. However, on an unmoderated newsgroup, even the most
> ignorant knows how to say 'fuck you'. I have to laugh because words can
> never hurt me.

>>> Yes! Fuck ALL Muslims! I hate the whole god damn tribe of them. I
>>> have repeatedly advocated the atom bombing of the entire Middle East
>>> (save Israel of course), but no one ever listens to me.

The neutron bomb might have been useful, right? I can think of a lot of
places such a bomb might be placed to good effect.

>> That's not a suffix. It just seems wrong that the only words available
>> indicate fear or love. Isn't there anything else?
>
> I am not much interested in the subtleties of language. But I am interested
> in fucking the Muslims all the way to Hell and back! God damn their rotten
> primitive souls!

They aren't all that much different from other religions. A pox on them
all.

Cheers, Bev
"Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do.
They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy,
they'd have indoor plumbing by now." -- Ann Coulter

George

Aug 23, 2010, 8:21:34 AM8/23/10
Oh what a genius (in your own mind). You and "monkey brains" are a
matched set. You are just upset because he posts a bigger quantity of
nonsense than you do and are so upset you need to resort to foul
language...

George

Aug 23, 2010, 8:24:53 AM8/23/10
On 8/22/2010 9:47 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the

Nope, both of you are poor unfortunate souls who can't seem to get the
idea that no one except yourselves are interested in your "message" so
why not just start an imaginary group in your minds for your own private
communication?

SparkoHeaps

Aug 23, 2010, 10:35:43 AM8/23/10

> Many thanks Lou. I am reminded all over again why I always hated
> linguistics. What a total waste of time to ever make a study of languages.

You'd like the lolcatbible then.

Edward Dolan

Aug 23, 2010, 12:04:04 PM8/23/10

> On 08/22/10 17:45, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

>> Usenet is for idiots and those who like to
>> poke fun at idiots like me.
>
> No, it's for people who remember what it used to be and see no alternate
> that's even half as good. Private mail lists can be even better, perhaps,
> but they suffer from the lack of new blood.

Private mail lists also assume a level of interest which most of us don't
have. Usenet works, but just barely.

>>> I used to read the
>>> dirtbike group before it destroyed itself.
>>
>> I think Mr. Vandeman pretty much destroyed the group (AMB) with his
>> monomania against mountain bikers. I am on his side of course, but not
>> nearly so strident.
>
> Did you actually SEE that whipsnake? V*ndeman could have been ignored,
> but NOOO they had to take the group moderated and it never got off the
> ground.

That is my understanding too.

>>> I HOPE I voted against
>>> moderation, but I can't remember. I was very young at the time :-) I
>>> just read an announcement that rec.bicycles.off-road had apparently
>>> been
>>> abandoned, but I don't think it ever even got established. Moderation
>>> doesn't work very well.
>>
>> Moderation does not work at all. All you will end up with is the most
>> boring
>> posts imaginable, which no one will ever read. Unmoderated Usenet has its
>> flaws but at least occasionally something gets said that wakes up all the
>> sleepy heads.
>>
>> Moderated groups will only work if they are composed of intellectual
>> types.
>
> In which case no moderation is needed. OTOH, maybe not. Intellectual
> types can be just as offensive or looney as normal people. Didn't
> V*ndeman have a doctorate? OTOH, I've known some pretty damn dumb PhDs...

People are people regardless of their education. Intellectual types can be
the most annoying of all.
[...]

>> I am not much interested in the subtleties of language. But I am
>> interested
>> in fucking the Muslims all the way to Hell and back! God damn their
>> rotten
>> primitive souls!
>
> They aren't all that much different from other religions. A pox on them
> all.

Even so, Muslims are an especially reprehensible lot of ignoramuses. It is a
primitive religion fit only for savages.

Edward Dolan

Aug 23, 2010, 12:18:27 PM8/23/10

"George" <geo...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
[...]

> Oh what a genius (in your own mind). You and "monkey brains" are a matched
> set. You are just upset because he posts a bigger quantity of nonsense
> than you do and are so upset you need to resort to foul language...

Nope. TM is never responsive to what anyone else says. He just goes blithely
on his own way posting his own brand of garbage. He is not even a troll. He
is essentially a spammer. I am always responsive to what is said, but in the
end I add my own interpretation. That is not trolling or spamming. It is
intellectual discourse. Too bad you don't know the difference.

I only use foul language on those who deserve it by reason of what they have
said or stand for. Be careful you do not fall into one of those two
categories yourself. So far I have got you down for an idiot, but don't feel
bad about that. Most everyone on Usenet is an idiot.

Edward Dolan

Aug 23, 2010, 12:29:00 PM8/23/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

TM needs to learn how to read others and then respond appropriately. Having
a cause does not justify a constant barrage of garbage. This puts others off
and makes of Usenet a bigger pile of shit than it needs to be. The other
thing that TM needs to learn is to stop proliferating original messages
which are not original at all. It is just repetition of the same old
garbage.

Can TM learn anything? Not if he is a poor crazy bastard. All village idiots
know how to do is to be village idiots.

Regards,

Edward Dolan

Aug 23, 2010, 12:39:43 PM8/23/10

> On 8/22/2010 9:47 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
> Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:
[...]

>> The difference b/ Ed and me is that he's a REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE.
>>
>> And I think he lacks any sense of humor. He wouldn't be around if
>> euthanasia was legal.
>
> Nope, both of you are poor unfortunate souls who can't seem to get the
> idea that no one except yourselves are interested in your "message" so why
> not just start an imaginary group in your minds for your own private
> communication?

I am essentially a housekeeper. My mission is to rid newsgroups of idiots.
TM has a monomania on just a couple of subjects. I am all over the place
because idiots are all over the place.

If Usenet did not already have a full complement of cowards and knaves like
you, we would have gotten rid of TM long ago. He has had his say and has now
exhausted himself. Trust me on this, you will never read an original post
from him that is the least bit original.

Regards,

brad...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2018, 8:58:28 AM12/13/18
On Friday, August 20, 2010 at 8:53:26 PM UTC-4, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:
> (besides not accommodating my bicycle on the road)
>
> You know, it's like those people you talk to and they totally ignore
> you. With God it's the same: "God, what a beautiful day!" (NO
> ANSWER)... "God, why the the world is in such pitiful state?" (NO
> ANSWER)... "God, are you coming?" (NO ANSWER)... Oh c'mon, talk to me!
>
> Then I get to hate him for such disdain and arrogance. Wouldn't you do
> the same?

> THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS
>
> "When God doesn't talk to you, get a parrot"
>
> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION God is a filthy no good scumbag.

brad...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2018, 9:02:02 AM12/13/18
God is a real filthy no good scumbag for Not giving a Good Single Man like me a Good Wife And Family that i always wanted to have.

EdwardDolan

Dec 15, 2018, 3:45:25 PM12/15/18
Since you don't believe in God, why blather about Him? I assume you do
believe in mankind, so why not restrict your comments to that.

Human males do not need wives and children. All human males want is sex. I
suggest you apply for it with cash like you pay for everything else.
Marriage is for those human males who actually want children. The world is
full of sluts for the likes of you.

However, my best advice to you is to simply go and fuck yourself instead of
whining about it on Usenet.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota