Account of a bike ride from Denver to Minneapolis

Slow Biker

Dec 15, 2022, 7:33:47 AM12/15/22
Years ago on I think in this group when it was in the Usenet (rec.bicycles.rides), there was an account of someone riding from Colorado (I think Denver) through Nebraska, ending up in Minneapolis. I've always wanted to do that ride. Now with my impending retirement, I'll have time to do this.

Does anyone recall this story or have a copy of the text?

If so, can you send it to me?
Thanks.