Owners Club: AutoBike Classic by CSA?

DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!

Nov 26, 2020, 1:21:37 AM11/26/20
I own two AutoBike Classic by CSA, a 26" 6 Speed with centrifugal
regulated Shimano Automatic derailleur that use a freewheel on the crank
gear which locks the chain to the cassette allowing the gear change down
when slowing, always spinning the crank gear ahead as it moves.

I was wondering if there are any affectionado groups such as owner club?

I need to add a 1500 Watt 48 Volt power assist direct drive with
regenerative braking to the front hub only. The advantage of retaining
independent dual power also keeps the unique and desirable chain
transmission intact.

I was looking for a Users Group or owners club, real world or online to
see if anyone else had tried this. Well, while I'm at it, I could ask
here about where to obtain complete front hub 26" kits? There doesn't
seem to be a dedicated interest group on
https://www.bikeforums.net/bicycle-mechanics/

As a mechanical engineer I have the ability to respoke and true such a
hub because I would like to keep the original front rim and tire.
Preferably the hub incorporates a torsion bar to ease stress on the
dropouts.

Has anyone tried such a mod? Have you a kit list? I tried
https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000701310234.html but none include a
battery which really isn't an issue. I'd just want to reproduce what has
proven to work.

This would be the project preceeding putting a rear regenerative power
hub in a 20" recumbent cargo trike utilizing front chain drive, a nifty
I rebuilt with bamboo cargo deck with recessed tube/web pop-up seating
for four passengers or two and luggage. They are lightweight and
comfortable as lawn chairs, more simple and hinged by the rear axle. I
want to get some experience before I try and screw that one up.
Eventually I'll add a solar canopy to it and cruise the shore like a
pedi-cab.

--
— better to learn by mistakes of others, — Wiz.
— erroneous examples as provided, — Wiz.