Five bicyclists killed, four wounded in Michigan hit-and-run after pickup truck plows into bike group

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jun 8, 2016, 3:22:22 AM6/8/16
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bicyclists-killed-michigan-hit-
and-run-article-1.2665136

A pickup truck sought by cops for reckless driving plowed into a group of
bicyclists along a western Michigan road, seriously wounding four and
killing at least five people, authorities said.

A flurry of 911 calls made before the deadly collision alerted police to a
blue truck driving dangerously throughout northern Kalamazoo County
Tuesday evening.

The calls began at 6:08 p.m. and repeated at 6:13 p.m., and 6:21 p.m. The
final call at 6:36 p.m. told police of a pickup truck that slammed into
nine bicyclists on a rural road three miles north of Kalamazoo

Police were “looking for the blue pickup truck at the time it struck and
killed five people, injured four others,” Kalamazoo County Prosecutor Jeff
Getting said at a media briefing.

A witness nearly hit by the driver said he saw the driver hit the
bicyclists.

“I stepped back, blacked out for a second, turned around and before I
could say ‘watch out’ to the bikers, it happened,” the witness told WOOD-
TV.

Cops apprehended the 50-year-old male fleeing his disabled truck — smashed
up from striking the bicyclists — on foot north of Cooper Township.

Getting would not identify the suspect, but said he is in police custody
and charges are pending a police collision reconstruction.

“Until then, the police have their hands full,” Getting said.

He also disputed initial reports that children were among the bicyclists
struck.

The deaths left members of a local bike club reeling with grief.

“This is beyond tragic,” said Kalamazoo Bicycle Club Director of Road
Safety Paul Selden.

He believes the bicyclists may have been part of a group riding toward
Plainwell on Tuesday evening.

“This is probably the worst bicyclist accident in the history of Kalamazoo
County and possibly the state of Michigan,” Selden told the Daily News.

Victim identities were not immediately available as police contact next of
kin.

Photos from the scene show a bicycle stuck to the front of a smashed-up
truck and white sheets covering a roadway line with dozens of first
responders, according to WZZM-TV.

This is the second mass death to strike the Kalamazoo area in the six
months.

Six people were shot and killed in a rolling gun attack allegedly
perpetrated by Jason Dalton, a former Uber driver planning to plead
insanity in the Feb. 20 deaths.

--
His Omnipotence Barack Hussein Obama, declared himself "Pooptator" of all
mentally ill homosexuals and crossdressers, while declaring where they

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $19 trillion in the seven
years he has been in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
queer liberal democrat donors.

Barack Obama, reelected by the dumbest voters in the history of the United
States of America. The only American president to deliberately import a
lethal infectious disease from Africa, Ebola.

Loretta Fuddy, killed after she "verified" Obama's phony birth
certificate.

Obama ignored the brutal killing of an American diplomat in Benghazi, then
relieved American military officers who attempted to prevent said murder
in order to cover up his own ineptitude.

Obama continues his muslim goal of disarming America while ObamaCare
increases insurance premiums 300% and leaves millions without health care.

sylviafe...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2019, 6:06:20 PM8/22/19
BELOW IS THE LIST AND PRICES OF THE VARIOUS MEDICAL STRAINS WE GOT IN STOCK.
G O O D L U C K

1 oz AK-47 = $210,
1 oz laskan thunder=$270
1 oz Bella Caio = $210, 1 oz Granddaddy Purple =$250
1 oz Hawaiin Skunk =$250,
1 oz grape fruit= $210
1 oz OG Kush= $250,
1 oz blue berry=$240,
1 oz white widow= $250,
1 oz purple punch= $260,
1 oz bubble berry=$250,
1 oz Girls Skunk cookies $250
1 oz strawberry=$270,
1 oz bruce banner 280,
1 oz Purple Haze = $250,
1 oz Purple Star =$200,
1 oz Sour diesel = $250,
1 oz of moonrocks $300,
1 oz pineapple kush=$230,
1 oz train wreck $230,
1 oz Green crack $260,
1 oz fruity pebbles $250,
1 oz blue dream $270,
1 oz purple punch $250,
1 oz purple panty dropper $270,
1 oz Khalifa kush=$250, (3 oz $600, 6 oz $800,
NOTE: All prices are negotiable
1 pound 1600).
More info.
wickr:....qualitymedsshop
WhatsApp....+1(425) 390-4697
Email:quality...@gmail.com

sylviafe...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2019, 4:57:55 PM9/16/19
We are suppliers of Drugs and pain medication.We have been in the supply of
this product for a good number of years and do have good experience. Due to
our experience, we have been able to meet our client demand at every angle
of the globe with goods being in very good condition.We call on interested
client to get back to us with their email and phone numbers for more
details regarding our product.

Email: quality...@gmail.com OR
Call or text /Whatsapp: +1 (425)390-4697
W1ckr ID : qualitymedsshop
Website: www.qualitymedsshop.com

for more details.
We have 100% purity pharmacy grade pain medication without prescription
that can help you purchase and build long term business with us to the next
level, and would love to discuss them with you.
NOTE!
NOT ALL OUR MEDICATIONS LISTED ARE FOUND ON OUR ONLINE PHARMACY .THIS IS BECAUSE OF SECURITY REASONS. SUCH ORDERS CAN BE DONE VIA TEXT OR WICKR
SHIPMENT IS WORLDWIDE
Please dial me directly at
or text or reply we can't wait to speak with you!
Email: quality...@gmail.com OR
Call or text /Whatsapp: +1 (425)390-4697
Wickr ID : qualitymedsshop
Website:www.qualitymedsshop.com
- Oxycontin 40mg
- Oxycontin 80 mg
- Percocet 10/625mg
- Diazepam Valium 10 mg
- Xanax 2 mg
- Suboxone 8 mg
- Roxycodone 30 mg
- Opana 10 mg
- Mandrax (Quaalude) 300 mg
- Hydrocodone 500 mg
- ACTAVIS with Codeine Syrup 16oz & 32oz
- Ritalin 5 mg
- Adderall 30 mg
- Lortab Watson 7.5 mg
- Methadone
- Dexedrine
- Vyvanse caps
- Phentermine K25 37.5 mg
- Hydrocodone 10/325 mg
- Morphine Sulphate ER 100mg
- Vicodin ES 7.5/750 mg
- OPANA ER - 40MG
- Restoril (Temazepam) 30mg
- Norco 10 mg/325 mg
- Zohydro ER 20mg
- Quaalude 300 mg
- Rohypnol
- Ambien (Zolpidem) - 5mg
- Ativan (WYETH) - 2mg
- Quaaludes - Methaquallone pills
Anabolic Steroid
Botox Injections available
Oxycodone 30mg ir
Email: quality...@gmail.com
Call or text /Whatsapp: +1 (425)390-4697
W1ckr ID : qualitymedsshop
Website: www.qualitymedsshop.com

Buy Adderall 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 30mg, 40 mg, 60 mg
Buy Adderall adhd medications
Buy Adderall alternative online
Buy Adderall amazon
Buy Adderall amsterdam
Buy Adderall and ritalin and xanax online
Buy Adderall Atlanta, Australia, Bangkok, Chicago, China, Colorado, Boston
Buy Adderall bay area
Buy Adderall best site
Buy Adderall bitcoin
Buy Adderall black market
Buy Adderall bluelight

*Norco 325 mg / 5 mg*
*Vicodin 500 mg / 5 mg*
*Vigra 100 mg*
*Xanax 2 mg longbars*
*Seconal (Secobarbital Sodium Capsules) 100 mg*
“Nembutal (In pill, liquid and powder form)”
“Ketamine Crystal”
“Dilaudid 8 mg”
Adderall 30 mg”
“Oxycontin 20 mg / 80 mg”
“Klonopin 0.5 mg”
“Ritalin 10 mg”
“Ambien ( Zolpidem, Stilnox) 10 mg”
“Clonazepam 2 mg ( Rivotril)”
“Lorazepam 2.5 mg ( Ativan)”
“Roxicodone 15 mg, 30 mg”
“Hydrocodone 10 mg / 500 mg”
“Percocet 10/325mg”
“Opana 10 mg / 40 mg”
“Subutex - Suboxone”,
“Diazepam Roche 10mg”
“Zopiclone 7.5mg”
“Diazepam Shalina 10mg” ,
“Diazepam Teva 5mg” ,
“Zolpidem 10mg” ,

-BITCOINS PAYMENT NOW ACCEPTED
-No prescription required
-Express prior overnight or next day delivery

-Packing is highly discreet sealed, wrapped with an aluminum foil, safe
and secure
-No signature required upon arrival of parcel -100% customer
care and support
-we offer door to door delivery services
-Excellent and
unbeatable prices.
Interested person should inbox contact using details
below.