About the most egotistical thing I've ever seen in cycling - LMAO @ "Allen Effect"

1 view

Choppy Warburton

Jul 21, 2010, 7:09:29 PM7/21/10
We all know that cycling takes the cake when in comes to egotistical
bullshitters but this has got to be the greatest example I've ever
seen.

In the book Training and Racing with a power meter Hunter Allen twice
refers to the well known phenomenon of the "accordion effect" as the
"ALLEN EFFECT".

Looks like I have a special place on my shelf for this book next to my
28 cent copy of Positively False.

That takes as much gall as Lance referring to all doping regimens as
the "Armstrong Effect"

Maybe this makes sense after all.

Anton Berlin

Jul 22, 2010, 8:40:30 AM7/22/10
Are Coggan's numbers for wattage (the table) for doped or non - doped
cyclists?