TdF 2005 on Internet?

1 view

Cwazee Yeti

Jul 4, 2005, 7:32:02 PM7/4/05
Did they stop live streaming TdF coverage on www.letour.fr???

I recall that they had live streams of Phil Ligget in previous years
but can't find it this year?

David Burley

Jul 4, 2005, 10:10:52 PM7/4/05
Usually they only played the last two hours of a stage. But I didn't
try this year yet. I know they carry it on
http://www.eurosport.com/cycling/

Message has been deleted

Dope Strong

Jul 5, 2005, 9:47:48 AM7/5/05
to David Burley
Has anyone else had difficulty with the audio from eurosport.com? I
can't get it to play on my mac or my my pc. I had no problem with the
audio feed dyuring the Giro, but I've noticed that Eurosport hasad
modified their audio page.

Thanks

tyrone1

Jul 5, 2005, 11:38:31 PM7/5/05
In article <42CA8F84...@gmail.com>,
Dope Strong <dope....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone else had difficulty with the audio from eurosport.com? I
> can't get it to play on my mac or my my pc. I had no problem with the
> audio feed dyuring the Giro, but I've noticed that Eurosport hasad
> modified their audio page.
>
> Thanks

yes l nave also no audio with my mac

i tried safari, netscape and firefox browsers

@mindspring.com victor

Jul 6, 2005, 7:29:33 PM7/6/05
http://tv.sputnik.dk/forside.html?sputniktv has a pay for view program
that's really great once you figure out how to read the Danish. I watched
it today with the European Sports Channel's audio.

Good luck.

"tyrone1" <tmce...@earthlink.net> wrote in message