Charles Pelkey Tweets with the Twit

BL

Jul 30, 2011, 10:32:51 AM7/30/11
Well, my life and its travails seemed to have garnered more attention
than I expected.

In addition to Wednesday's lay-off, I had other news, which I chose to
Tweet, using my Twitter account for the first time in six months or so:

@Charles_Pelkey
A bit nervous. On top of everything, cancer surgery on Tuesday. All I
ask, though, just please don't buy me a @#$%ing yellow rubberband

Apparently that raised the ire of a Twitterer (Twit?) with more than a
Bazzillion followers and he felt compelled to respond with

@lancearmstrong
@Charles_Pelkey wow. stay classy charles.

Cool. Now what can a guy say, but

@Charles_Pelkey
@lancearmstrong I will. I promise. Can you make the same commitment?

Weird. Never thought I would get into a pissing match with the world's
greatest anti-cancer crusader on the eve of cancer surgery.

CP
http://forums.competitor.com/topic/8683/page/2

BL

Jul 31, 2011, 11:02:31 AM7/31/11
My but the Morons are quiet on this one. LOL!!!