Lance Armstrong to either commit suicide or go to prison. This is going to be great !

Choppy Warburton

Aug 5, 2010, 8:51:17 AM8/5/10
Toward the end of the Tour de France, Armstrong, a seven-time winner
of the event, said he would deny any involvement in doping “as long as
I live.”

LawBoy01

Aug 5, 2010, 9:01:36 AM8/5/10

You know, if Lance is proven to be a doper, I hope that he doesn't go
the way of Marco Pantani. Pride is a hell of a drug.

B. Lafferty

Aug 5, 2010, 9:13:43 AM8/5/10

I wouldn't want to see anyone go Marco's route. I don't think that
would happen to Armstrong if he is busted or totally disgraced.

Choppy Warburton

Aug 5, 2010, 11:00:54 AM8/5/10

> I wouldn't want to see anyone go Marco's route.  I don't think that
> would happen to Armstrong if he is busted or totally disgraced.

Nobody really wants to see another Pantani - but nature/nurture says
that Lance has 50% of his father's loser genetics. Those could reveal
themselves under pressure.

I think he'll lie and go to jail.

B. Lafferty

Aug 5, 2010, 11:09:54 AM8/5/10

Prison-Probation-Living in Plano, TX in a double wide drinking
Milwaukee's Best bought by the suitcase.

RicodJour

Aug 5, 2010, 11:21:28 AM8/5/10
On Aug 5, 11:00 am, Choppy Warburton <choppywarbur...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Nobody really wants to see another Pantani - but nature/nurture says
> that Lance has 50% of his father's loser genetics.

You didn't take Scott's Statistics course by any chance, did you?

LawBoy01

Aug 5, 2010, 2:11:20 PM8/5/10
On Aug 5, 10:00 am, Choppy Warburton <choppywarbur...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

I don't know that it's loser genetics (his bio-dad ducked and ran, his
mom - though trashy to some - is a fighter). If Lance doped and is
proven to have consistently lied about doing so, the impetus for that
probably has more to do with his hyper-competitive winner genetics. I
don't know if you guys follow basketball or know anything about Isiah
Thomas, but that dude's attitude reminds me of Lance, big time.

LawBoy01

Aug 5, 2010, 2:14:57 PM8/5/10

Would that get you hard, Brian? Again and again and again and again,
I've said that if Lance is busted lying under oath and/or he's
convicted of some crime he should go to jail, and that if he's found
guilty of some civil offense, then he should pay out the ass and lose
whatever palmares can be shown to have been won while he was doped.
You're showing your spirit, Brian.

B. Lafferty

Aug 5, 2010, 2:36:16 PM8/5/10

Hard? No. It would put a smile on my face every time I thought about it.
Is that negative karma?

Frederick the Great

Aug 5, 2010, 2:48:47 PM8/5/10
In article
<59c431dc-f4d9-47bd...@i24g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
Choppy Warburton <choppyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

LANCE will weave unscathed through the carnage
the way Juan Antonio Flecha did in stage 4 of
the Tour de Suisse this year.

--
Old Fritz

Kurgan Gringioni

Aug 5, 2010, 2:56:36 PM8/5/10

"B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Dumbass -

Your posting pattern in rbr is negative karma.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Choppy Warburton

Aug 5, 2010, 3:03:02 PM8/5/10
Lance won't even be able to get laid at Austin sluthouse Chi - Omega
by the time this is all done.

Just a question of time before he takes himself out with a pair of
panty hose and a gallon of Astroglide he found in the Costco
dumpster.

RicodJour

Aug 5, 2010, 3:40:48 PM8/5/10
On Aug 5, 3:03 pm, Choppy Warburton <choppywarbur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Lance won't even be able to get laid at Austin sluthouse Chi - Omega
> by the time this is all done.

Address? Errr, I mean cite?

RicodJour

Aug 5, 2010, 3:46:26 PM8/5/10
On Aug 5, 2:56 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> : On 8/5/2010 2:14 PM, LawBoy01 wrote:
> : > On Aug 5, 10:09 am, "B. Lafferty"<b...@nowhere.com>  wrote:
> : >>
> : >> Prison-Probation-Living in Plano, TX in a double wide drinking
> : >> Milwaukee's Best bought by the suitcase.
> : >
> : > Would that get you hard, Brian?  Again and again and again and again,
> : > I've said that if Lance is busted lying under oath and/or he's
> : > convicted of some crime he should go to jail, and that if he's found
> : > guilty of some civil offense, then he should pay out the ass and lose
> : > whatever palmares can be shown to have been won while he was doped.
> : > You're showing your spirit, Brian.
> :
> : Hard? No. It would put a smile on my face every time I thought about it.
> : Is that negative karma?
>
> Dumbass -
>
> Your posting pattern in rbr is negative karma.

RBR basically starts out negative, and I mean that in a positive way,
so it's not quite that simple. There's supposed to be trash talking
in sports.

However Barry's negativity isn't limited to RBR - witness his behavior
in the chess world (assuming it can be called a world - really more of
a asteroid). There is a clear pattern there, and that's the negative
karma.

Kurgan Gringioni

Aug 5, 2010, 3:51:29 PM8/5/10

wrote:
> "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> : On 8/5/2010 2:14 PM, LawBoy01 wrote:
> : > On Aug 5, 10:09 am, "B. Lafferty"<b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> : >>
> : >> Prison-Probation-Living in Plano, TX in a double wide drinking
> : >> Milwaukee's Best bought by the suitcase.
> : >
> : > Would that get you hard, Brian? Again and again and again and again,
> : > I've said that if Lance is busted lying under oath and/or he's
> : > convicted of some crime he should go to jail, and that if he's found
> : > guilty of some civil offense, then he should pay out the ass and lose
> : > whatever palmares can be shown to have been won while he was doped.
> : > You're showing your spirit, Brian.
> :
> : Hard? No. It would put a smile on my face every time I thought about it.
> : Is that negative karma?
>
> Dumbass -
>
> Your posting pattern in rbr is negative karma.

:: RBR basically starts out negative, and I mean that in a positive way,
:: so it's not quite that simple. There's supposed to be trash talking
:: in sports.

Dumbass -

Trash talking is supposed to be fun.

Laff's schadenfreude isn't fun. It's weird.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Aug 5, 2010, 6:36:33 PM8/5/10
"B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Wouldn't running for and becoming governor of Texas be punishment enough?

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

B. Lafferty

Aug 5, 2010, 7:44:27 PM8/5/10

Only if Anne Richardson's ghost comes back and haunts him.

Cicero Venatio

Aug 5, 2010, 8:28:49 PM8/5/10

>> I think he'll lie and go to jail.
>
> Prison-Probation-Living in Plano, TX in a double wide drinking
> Milwaukee's Best bought by the suitcase.
---------
and happy for the first time in his life.

B. Lafferty

Aug 5, 2010, 9:56:57 PM8/5/10

Assuming mom is in a trailer near by.

Frederick the Great

Aug 5, 2010, 10:44:59 PM8/5/10
In article <G-KdndbZLZjvScfR...@giganews.com>,
"B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

Throwing up Armstrong's roots again, just as I said;
as if his roots proved anything, other than your obsession.

Who starts the most threads about Lance Armstrong?

--
Old Fritz

Frederick the Great

Aug 5, 2010, 10:47:53 PM8/5/10
In article <G-KdndbZLZjvScfR...@giganews.com>,
"B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

In blue coolers, you mean.

--
Old Fritz

Pete

Aug 6, 2010, 12:37:57 AM8/6/10

Armstrong is fucking your mom?

Betty

Aug 6, 2010, 4:41:47 AM8/6/10

Pete wrote:
> Armstrong is fucking your mom?

Lafferty must be LANCE's chimera.

RicodJour

Aug 6, 2010, 7:14:35 AM8/6/10

Or altered ego.

--D-y

Aug 6, 2010, 10:38:31 AM8/6/10

Funny thing there is, Anne Richardson, in addition to being well able
to have the likes of you mention her name, was a "doper" who over-came
and be-came Governor of the Great State of Texas.

Something not out of the realm of possibility for Lance Armstrong
should he be so inclined, no matter what Brian Lafferty thinks.

Mitchell report. They were all doping, etc. etc.
--D-y

Brad Anders

Aug 6, 2010, 12:06:50 PM8/6/10

Anyone can see where this case against LA is going. A growing group of
former teammates and associates are going to get spooked by Novitsky's
threats, and spill the beans. No hard evidence at all will surface,
just testimonials. My guess is that the testimonials alone will be
insufficient to secure any criminal judgment against LA, though the
French will find it enough to strip him of his TdF titles, and award
them to other dopers who haven't had as bright a light shined on their
activities. LA will continue to deny, and will continue to fend off
various civil suits and other actions. LA will eventually dump his
current childbreeder, and go on to sire more heirs with a bevy of
women who look like his mom.

Nothing regarding doping in cycling will change as an outcome of this
case.

Brad Anders

Fred Flintstein

Aug 6, 2010, 12:36:21 PM8/6/10
On 8/6/2010 11:06 AM, Brad Anders wrote:
> Anyone can see where this case against LA is going. A growing group of
> former teammates and associates are going to get spooked by Novitsky's
> threats, and spill the beans.

Nope. The ones that don't have an axe to grind with LANCE will find
refuge in the perjury-free zone of faulty memory. Even Laff understands
this, although he'll never admit it.

Fred Flintstein

Brad Anders

Aug 7, 2010, 11:25:32 AM8/7/10
On Aug 6, 9:36 am, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcremoveglobal.net>
wrote:

You might be underestimating how many have an axe to grind. LA has a
reputation for being a dickhead. It won't matter, anyway.

Brad Anders

Kurgan Gringioni

Aug 7, 2010, 1:24:33 PM8/7/10

"Brad Anders" <pban...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Dumbass -

If LANCE goes down, it'll be because of his karma.

Shoulda been nicer to some guys.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Aug 7, 2010, 3:46:33 PM8/7/10
On 08/07/10 19:24, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> If LANCE goes down, it'll be because of his karma.
> Shoulda been nicer to some guys.

If Simeoni provides any evidence then it would be karma.

RicodJour

Aug 7, 2010, 9:25:28 PM8/7/10

And showing his true colors - a karma chameleon.

eikn...@gmail.com

May 27, 2013, 8:32:26 AM5/27/13
He should kill himself, period

eikn...@gmail.com