Top Insurance Providers now offering 1 year free car insurance

Wikipedia.org

Jun 13, 2007, 2:06:32 PM6/13/07
I couldn't believe it myself by some top insurance http://newpolicy.info brokers are now offering free car insurance just to get your business! I walked straight in and just like lending tree all these insurance brokers approached me and some were even willing to give me 1 full year free just to get my business I was so shocked I had to start a plan.