Want to buy software Retail or OEM, Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel Symantec

Sellussoftware

Jun 13, 2007, 12:35:32 PM6/13/07
WE BUY SOFTWARE   EMAIL:   theeba...@aol.com WITH ANY SOFTWARE
OFFERS. Sellussoftware.com

WTB: WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE,
SERVER
INCLUDES MICROSOFT,  DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES
  Email:  theeba...@aol.com with what you have.

  WE ARE BUYING  WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT
4.0,
OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT,  DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER
OEM PACKAGES  Email:  theeba...@aol.com with what you have.

  WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 SBE AND PRO.
  WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO & HOME &
  OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER
PACKAGES
  2000, 2003  etc..  Email    theeba...@aol.com WITH ALL THAT
YOU HAVE. sellussoftware.com

  Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any
others. Sellussoftware.com

  ALSO BUYING THE BELOW...

  We are buying most all software from the following..
  Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas and many
more....We buy in small
large quantities.

  Wanted to buy.. Microsoft OEM & RETAIL Software in small and large
  quantities.  We also buy retail box. Buying in areas of 5-10 or
more! The more the better!

  WE BUY MS CDs for Office 2007 Ultimate, enterprise, small business Windows 98, 98 SE, WIN2K PRO, WIN XP PRO & ALL
OFFICE 2000, XP, 2003 and others.  We also buy other CD's as well as
restore CD's. Sellussoftware.com

-- rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/ Please read the charter before posting: http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt