Changing Seasns

Joy Beeson

Apr 18, 2023, 10:43:13 AM4/18/23

On my latest laundry day, I washed all my warmest tights and put them
at the back of the closet for the summer. If I need to wear them
again, I ain't going.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at centurylink dot net

pH

Apr 18, 2023, 10:21:06 PM4/18/23
On 2023-04-18, Joy Beeson <jbe...@invalid.net.invalid> wrote:

> On my latest laundry day, I washed all my warmest tights and put them
> at the back of the closet for the summer. If I need to wear them
> again, I ain't going.

Here in the Central California Coast where the only seasons are night and
day I have never had the joy of a four-season closet.

Glad spring is here, though.

pH

NFN Smith

Apr 25, 2023, 5:40:58 PM4/25/23
I just got out this for the first morning ride this year. It's still
chilly by my standards, and I'm still using arm warmers. But light
enough that I don't need lights. On the other hand, if I ride later in
the day, it's plenty warm.

Smith

Mortimer Houghton

Sep 20, 2023, 8:26:14 PM9/20/23
Looking forward to the season changing again. Texas summers are just too warm.
--

what even is a signature?