Re: China Unveils Its First National Passenger Aircraft—Rivaling Airbus and Boeing - When the price is low enough, Westerners will fly on the C919!!!

Byker

Jul 16, 2021, 1:40:27 PM7/16/21
"sukiki" wrote in message news:scrnkb$cqc$1...@dont-email.me...

> Offer American lottery ticket to Americans and Westerners, and soon there
> will be plenty of them will want to fly on the C919.

But only if they're allowed into China, which is doubtful considering the
govt-sponsored hate-the-West hysteria that the Chingchongs are being fed by
Beijing.

As for me, I'd ask for the cash equivalent.

Maybe Beijing should revive backyard steel smelting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnymKHf6ETg

This won't help them any:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-eu-emissions/china-bans-airlines-from-joining-eu-emissions-scheme-idUSTRE81500V20120206

As diplomatic relations continue to deteriorate, it's likely that ALL
Chinese passenger aircraft will eventually be banned from Western airspace,
period...