Google Gruplar, artık yeni Usenet gönderilerini veya aboneliklerini desteklememektedir. Geçmişteki içerikler görüntülenebilir kalmaya devam edecek.

Flown lately, Oleg?

2 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Byker

okunmadı,
8 Tem 2021 20:25:378.07.2021
alıcı
Aeroflot does its legendary thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTcpNc3Pgz4

An-26 crashes into cliff two miles from runway but it takes 24 hours to
locate the wreckage (!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X7XzTYoP9k

The last fatal airliner crash in the U.S. was in 2009:
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/13/colgan-air-crash-10-years-ago-reshaped-us-aviation-safety.html

Basil Jet

okunmadı,
9 Tem 2021 08:43:409.07.2021
alıcı
I like the airport with "Aeroport" written on the side.
It reminds me of old Soviet adverts - "Fly planes!"

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
1985\09 - Flip Your Wig - Hüsker Dü

Kurt Nicklas

okunmadı,
9 Tem 2021 09:01:459.07.2021
alıcı
On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 13:43:38 +0100, Basil Jet <ba...@spamspamspam.com>
wrote:

>On 09/07/2021 01:25, Byker wrote:
>> Aeroflot does its legendary thing:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTcpNc3Pgz4
>>
>> An-26 crashes into cliff two miles from runway but it takes 24 hours to
>> locate the wreckage (!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X7XzTYoP9k
>>
>> The last fatal airliner crash in the U.S. was in 2009:
>> https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/13/colgan-air-crash-10-years-ago-reshaped-us-aviation-safety.html
>
>I like the airport with "Aeroport" written on the side.
>It reminds me of old Soviet adverts - "Fly planes!"

For my money, the story of the Aeroflot FLT 593 is one of the worst
examples of what can go wrong with Russian aviation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0POJ3sV1q0&t=349s
0 yeni ileti