Looking for winch?

Frank Whiteley

Nov 26, 2021, 1:55:05 PM11/26/21

S Aero

Nov 26, 2021, 5:07:27 PM11/26/21
I inquired about this winch when it was listed for 32k. I would not have offered that much. During that time, Triple Tree did not get back with me or seem motivated to sell.
When the new listing came out (20k), I made an offer. They weren’t interested it seems. I have a second tow plane that needs an engine so I’m thinking of giving up on getting a winch and just stick with aero-tow.
Hopefully, the folks at Triple Tree don’t just let this thing rust away. I fear they might.