RIP Joe Silvestri

waltco...@aol.com

Dec 3, 2021, 8:33:25 PM12/3/21
Joe was a fine tow pilot, I learned much from him and heeded his advice. Enjoyed reading about his travel adventures on FB. Soar high my friend.

Walt Connelly

Richard Owen

Dec 4, 2021, 1:11:40 PM12/4/21
On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 8:33:25 PM UTC-5, waltco...@aol.com wrote:
> Joe was a fine tow pilot, I learned much from him and heeded his advice. Enjoyed reading about his travel adventures on FB. Soar high my friend.
>
> Walt Connelly

We are all heart broken hearing of the passing of Joe. He worked at Seminole-Lake Gliderport during the winter season with his wife Sam. They were a great team and we are so sorry for the loss of a truly fine man.

Rich Owen

tango....@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2021, 1:57:24 PM12/7/21
Very sorry to hear of Joe's passing - my deepest condolences to Sam.

Joe and Sam were regulars at Soar Truckee for many years working with Jan Driessen..

Many shared flying memories and great parties on Saturday nights.

Both were friends to me and many others, and Joe will be sorely missed.

Sadly

2T.