T-Minus 5

youngbl...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2024, 6:18:32 PMFeb 17
Do you guys and gals smell something that is cooking in the kitchen??? Here we are in the final countdown of RAS and no, the world is not coming to an end. I know that there are many glider pilots out there looking forward to seeing what is new and informative to the forum world of glider flying, and yes, I understand your frustrations with Grinch and the posse, AKA, The Bummers Gang, check your history and you will see for yourselves.
No Mary Monkey or Penis worshipers at Cloudbase, just good old boys and gals that enjoy glider flying and great fun along with general discussions. OBTP