Aviation Watch Alert/Update: Nacer FETAIMIA - Link Aviation (UK)

Message has been deleted

Aviation

Aug 7, 2009, 9:14:07 AM8/7/09

nfet

Aug 14, 2009, 10:49:32 AM8/14/09
On Aug 7, 2:14 pm, Aviation <aviationwa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://aviationwatch.wordpress.com/2009/08/07/aw-update-fetaimia-nass...

Saifee Durbar AKA Patel Minish
I’m in England asshole, and I’m about to take you to justice for Fraud
with your zionist friend lawyer Phillip Saunders, so you can serve
another four years on top of your 3 years sentence you got in France
for defrauding your partners.

KORNAGI THIEF!! ONCE MORE YOU ARE ABOUT TO RUN AND HIDE FROM YOUR
CHILDREN AND THE LAW, THIS TIME I WILL FIND YOU…….

111bb...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2014, 9:39:42 AM12/1/14
> CHILDREN AND THE LAW, THIS TIME I WILL FIND YOU.......

When checking on Marcel Nasser Fetamia (also calling himself Nacer Fetaimia, and various other names) I found your post. Unfortunately the original communication and case description was not accessible anymore. Mr. Fetamia defrauded us, too, and we have a court order against him now. Any information on this criminal would be appreciated. Please forward any information to 111bb...@gmail.com or call me at +34 603 259 978
Message has been deleted

sa...@direct-kamagra.eu

Jan 18, 2016, 6:04:36 AM1/18/16
On Friday, August 7, 2009 at 2:14:07 PM UTC+1, Aviation wrote:
> http://aviationwatch.wordpress.com/2009/08/07/aw-update-fetaimia-nasser-eddine/

Address:
N E Fetaimia
Link Aviation
5a Albert court, Prince
Consort rd
London
SW7 2BH

Email:
efet...@yahoo.com

Phone:
07746152488
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

flig...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2016, 12:52:02 AM6/5/16
On Monday, 1 December 2014 14:39:42 UTC, 111bb...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, August 14, 2009 4:49:32 PM UTC+2, nfet wrote:
> > On Aug 7, 2:14 pm, Aviation <aviationwa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > http://aviationwatch.wordpress.com/2009/08/07/aw-update-fetaimia-nass...
> >
> > Saifee Durbar AKA Patel Minish
> > I'm in England asshole, and I'm about to take you to justice for Fraud
> > with your zionist friend lawyer Phillip Saunders, so you can serve
> > another four years on top of your 3 years sentence you got in France
> > for defrauding your partners.
> >
> > KORNAGI THIEF!! ONCE MORE YOU ARE ABOUT TO RUN AND HIDE FROM YOUR
> > CHILDREN AND THE LAW, THIS TIME I WILL FIND YOU.......

NORBERT GRUPE GERMAN NAZI SYMPATHIZER AN EX-CONVICT JAILED FOR 1 YEAR FOR FRAUD IN THE USA, NOW ON PROBATION IN SPAIN FOR SCAM. YOU'RE THIEF AND LIAR THE COURT ORDER WAS AGAINST YOU ASSHOLE FOR BLACKMAIL CASE NUMBER 6554761/14.
BEWARE NOT TO PLUG YOUR SMART PHONES IN HIS CAR CHARGER, HIS CABLE IS CONNECTED TO COMPUTER TO STEAL YOUR DATA, LOW LIFE THIEF..

flig...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2016, 1:02:36 AM6/5/16
Report not abuse
On Monday, 1 December 2014 14:39:42 UTC, 111bb...@gmail.com wrote:
NORBERT GRUPE ALSO CALLING HIM SELF BURT A BANKRUPT GERMAN NAZI SYMPATHIZER AN EX-CONVICT JAILED FOR 1 YEAR FOR FRAUD IN THE USA, NOW ON PROBATION IN SPAIN FOR SCAM. NORBERT YOU'RE THIEF AND LIAR THE COURT ORDER WAS AGAINST YOU ASSHOLE FOR BLACKMAIL CASE NUMBER 6554761/14.

ALSO BEWARE NOT TO PLUG YOUR SMART PHONES IN HIS CAR CHARGER, HIS CABLE IS CONNECTED TO COMPUTER AND HE WILL STEAL YOUR DATA, LOW LIFE THIEF..

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

flig...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2016, 2:19:41 PM8/4/16
Report not abuse
On Monday, 1 December 2014 14:39:42 UTC, 111bb...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, August 14, 2009 4:49:32 PM UTC+2, nfet wrote:
> > On Aug 7, 2:14 pm, Aviation <aviationwa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > http://aviationwatch.wordpress.com/2009/08/07/aw-update-fetaimia-nass...
> >
> > Saifee Durbar AKA Patel Minish
> > I'm in England asshole, and I'm about to take you to justice for Fraud
> > with your zionist friend lawyer Phillip Saunders, so you can serve
> > another four years on top of your 3 years sentence you got in France
> > for defrauding your partners.
> >
> > KORNAGI THIEF!! ONCE MORE YOU ARE ABOUT TO RUN AND HIDE FROM YOUR
> > CHILDREN AND THE LAW, THIS TIME I WILL FIND YOU.......

http://bailbondcity.com/fldoc-inmate-GRUPE/L19399

Message has been deleted

flig...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2016, 3:29:49 PM8/16/16
On Monday, 1 December 2014 14:39:42 UTC, 111bb...@gmail.com wrote:
Mr. Norbert Grupe (Burton) don't reverse it on us, you're known professional fraudster, you have been jailed time and again for it, you pretend to be genuine gold buyer but you can't even pay for your hotel bill, I covered your invoice because I was seen talking to you in the hotel lobby. You're shameless you think you're going to blackmail us with your fictitious invoice. you're never going to change, At your age I advise you to enjoy your Spanish monthly social benefit payments and stop pretending who you're not......your file is still open with Mallorca prosecution.

http://bailbondcity.com/fldoc-inmate-GRUPE/L19399

stuartp...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2018, 1:34:21 PM1/24/18
Does anyone want the latest address for Norbert grupe ??
Message has been deleted