Para-Phernalia Softie Mini-Wedge Parachute for sale

Charles Dutch

May 17, 2022, 11:59:03 AM5/17/22
I purchased it used in 2020. I used it less than one season. Last packed in 02/2021. Packer commented on it's excellent condition.
I added the custom sheepskin pad - used it a few times before my soaring career ended. Nylon carry/storage bag included.
Photos available. $800 firm.

Mark Mocho

May 17, 2022, 4:24:16 PM5/17/22
When was it manufactured?

stephen.s...@gmail.com

May 18, 2022, 6:32:07 AM5/18/22
Para-Phernalia makes a Mini and a Wedge, but not a Mini-Wedge. Which is it?

Mike Carris

May 19, 2022, 2:37:42 PM5/19/22
Guessing he means the 180 lb max weight version not the 240 lb .

youngbl...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 5:35:24 PM5/19/22
On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 11:59:03 AM UTC-4, cpd...@gmail.com wrote:
I will take it, Old Bob, The Purist

youngbl...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 5:37:25 PM5/19/22
On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 11:59:03 AM UTC-4, cpd...@gmail.com wrote:
Please let me know how you would like the funds sent. This is for my wife also a great Purist, Eileen would like to have it. Old Bob, The Purist

stephen.s...@gmail.com

May 24, 2022, 7:40:14 PM5/24/22
That would be the Micro, not the Mini. All Mini’s are 240 lbs. The Micro is available in a 180lb version.

Mark Mocho

May 24, 2022, 10:32:06 PM5/24/22
Once again, when was it manufactured?

Charles Dutch

May 25, 2022, 9:52:27 AM5/25/22
On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 9:32:06 PM UTC-5, Mark Mocho wrote:
> Once again, when was it manufactured?
Sorry for the late reply - messages weren't being forwarded.
The chute is a Mini-Wedge, per the manufacturer's label.
Date of manufacture: 07/07, also per the manufacturer's label.

Charles Dutch

May 25, 2022, 9:55:36 AM5/25/22
Old Bob,
Please contact me directly at cpd...@gmail.com.
Charles

youngbl...@gmail.com

May 26, 2022, 7:17:29 AM5/26/22
I will contact you today when I return to Vero Beach, Thanks, Old Bob, The Purist

youngbl...@gmail.com

May 27, 2022, 6:33:42 AM5/27/22
On Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 9:55:36 AM UTC-4, cpd...@gmail.com wrote:
I sent an EMAIL, but it was undeliverable , just give me a text at 772-453-9999

youngbl...@gmail.com

May 30, 2022, 6:12:08 PM5/30/22
On Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 9:55:36 AM UTC-4, cpd...@gmail.com wrote:
Thanks Charles, Eileen sends her thanks as well. Old Bob, The Purist