8 Hours and Counting

youngbl...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2024, 4:41:54 PMFeb 21
Just waiting for the ball to drop, having a cold beer here on the coastline of South Florida and enjoying life. I look forward to seeing all of you good guys at Cloudbase soon. OBTP

Charlie M. (UH, Pi & 002 owner/pilot)

Feb 21, 2024, 5:03:22 PMFeb 21
On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 4:41:54 PM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Just waiting for the ball to drop, having a cold beer here on the coastline of South Florida and enjoying life. I look forward to seeing all of you good guys at Cloudbase soon. OBTP

I'll be at Perry soon, closest I get to you. Flying the -24e with UH winglets.

youngbl...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2024, 7:00:14 PMFeb 21
Charlie, don't hold your breath, you never know where OBTP will show up. Might just surprise you with a short visit and I will bring Eileen's 24 with those UH winglets, saved my ass once and will probably do it again. The motorist on the Florida Turnpike were stopping to take a look as I was Thermaling over that swamp and they could see the sun glistening off those UH winglets. I do plan on flying in March down here with the renegades at TCSC, keep an eye on OLC, you will get a few laughs. Eileen is flying one day at the Geritol Classic with KS in his MOTORGLIDER, can you believe that???? My wife flying in a damn MOTORGLIDER, what in the world is happening??????? OBTP