Pegase C101 spare parts source?

Edi Perfecto

Jun 6, 2021, 4:19:49 PM6/6/21
Hello all,

anyone knows about Pegase (Centrair produced) glider spare parts source recently? I am looking for spare cover for control inspection hole on fuselage top. Or if anyone has this part from broken glider I would buy it. Another idea is to have replacement in form of air extrator cover for this hole - I would buy it too. I know they were producing this replacement extractors in UK for ASW19/20 but Pegase hole has different shape.

Thanks for help.

T.

Mark Mocho

Jun 6, 2021, 8:01:30 PM6/6/21
From the Centrair Pegase Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3676208655748558&set=pcb.726065338099122

I don't know whether the 3d printed extractor cover ever became available, or whether it even works. Extractors HAVE to be in a proper low-pressure area to work, and the inspection port location may or may not qualify.

Edi Perfecto

Jun 7, 2021, 8:26:42 AM6/7/21
Dňa pondelok 7. júna 2021 o 2:01:30 UTC+2 používateľ Mark Mocho napísal:
that facebook link doesnt work, it returns "Sorry, this content isn't available right now"
but I do not insist on extractor, just replacement cover for this hole is OK to me.. I just need anything to put there..

Mark Mocho

Jun 7, 2021, 9:02:58 AM6/7/21
Try this link for LJ Panels:

http://ljpanels.co.uk/test/index.php/products/14-extractor-ducts?fbclid=IwAR3LJtj1nwUc6s3iJWwlrxfSVkbP8gsPJ8n8oAgECk_ee6McJro1vFJ8XdQ

They list extractor ducts for the ASW-19, but the Facebook link that didn't work for you had a picture of the oval Pegase version. I don't know whether it ever made it into production, but since at least one was made, I am sure more could be 3D printed.

You might want to check out the Centrair Pegase Facebook page. It is a decent replacement for the old fly4pegasus Yahoo users group.

BTW, the link worked for me just a few minutes ago.

Edi Perfecto

Jun 7, 2021, 4:04:34 PM6/7/21
Dňa pondelok 7. júna 2021 o 15:02:58 UTC+2 používateľ Mark Mocho napísal:
thanks.. I wrote to LJ panels already no reply yet.. I found two Pegase groups (one with 145 members and other with 15 or so) - but both private - maybe thats why it doesnt show me pictures published there.. I asked to join them both.. will wait and see then.