ASH25M for sale

Lars van Breemen

May 4, 2022, 2:06:10 PMMay 4
ASH25M (not Mi) in perfect conditions with 26m tips.
New tinted canopies, new cockpit with LX9000, new leather interior, PU paint and much more.
Glider is damage free.
Approx 1000 flight time.
Approx 30 hrs engine time.
Cobra trailer GFK.
Tow out gear and 2x softie parachutes from 2016 included.

Glider is really better then new.

$145.000,- for the complete set.
Glider is stationed in Holland, but overseas shipping to US or canada can be arranged for <$7500,-

We can supply any new/other instrument/equipment substitutional or additional for the best price.

Contact for pictures and more info of the glider.

J6 aka Airport Bum

May 9, 2022, 11:15:00 AMMay 9
Lars,

A friend of mine would like to be in contact with you on this. Please email me at julietsix -at- gmail.com and I will get you two in touch.

Thanks,
Jim J6

Sean Franke

May 11, 2022, 7:56:15 AMMay 11

J6 aka Airport Bum

May 11, 2022, 10:25:07 AMMay 11
Thanks, all, contact info received!

Cheers,
Jim J6
Message has been deleted

J6 aka Airport Bum

Jun 8, 2022, 7:29:41 AMJun 8
Email sent. Thanks for the interest!

Cheers,
Jim J6

On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 5:06:32 PM UTC-5, jonatha...@gmail.com wrote:
> When your “ friend “ buys this, I would like to be in contact with him :)

Lars van Breemen

Jun 8, 2022, 1:26:32 PMJun 8
Op woensdag 8 juni 2022 om 13:29:41 UTC+2 schreef J6 aka Airport Bum:
Glider is sold.