CFI-G Hiring for Summer Season in Vermont

Tom A

Nov 22, 2021, 3:55:20 PM11/22/21
Sugarbush Soaring Association at the Warren-Sugarbush Airport, 0B7, in Warren, Vermont is seeking a highly qualified Certified Flight Instructor-Glider (CFI-G) to join our team for the 2022 season.

Sugarbush Soaring is an active glider operation that specializes in high quality flight instruction. We have vibrant youth programs and a strong coalition of involved members and supporters. Our season is from late May until late October. Our operations include scenic flights for the public, soaring instruction and providing support for member flying.

We are looking for instructors and staff that enjoy teaching and are good with young people. Sugarbush Soaring Youth Soaring Camps attract teenagers from all over and provides them with a unique experience, receiving flight instruction, exploring aviation and other fun activities. Our Line Crew and other youth programs are key to bringing new blood into the sport and aviation in general plus they are key to our flight operations. Please check out our website: https://sugarbushsoaring.com/

We are looking for someone that is a good fit for our team and operation. This is a paid staff position (we have some housing options available) for a CFI-G with glider teaching experience, someone with a passion for teaching. Safety is our top priority. We work as a team to ensure our students, passengers and members are safe, have a great experience and have fun. We have high standards and are looking for someone that feels the same way.

This is a perfect summer position for someone who wants to get out of the heat of the south in the summer. The Mad River Valley is a great place to live, work and play.

Please send an email of interest to Tom Anderson at: ops...@sugarbushsoaring.com