Tophat Soaring

Gregg Leslie

Feb 12, 2024, 7:25:40 AMFeb 12
Does anyone out there have the knowledge and willingness to update Tophat soaring so it will run on newer Droid devices? I would like to use it on Stefly display but the last version of Tophat is not in the Google Play store that newer devices recognize. The Stefly display with the last version of Tophat only sees one of Stefly ports. Stephan was able to load it via Tophats website. I am trying to keep everything hard wired and not Blue tooth.

Golf Lima