For Sale - LX9000 System

Paul Remde

Nov 16, 2021, 12:05:07 AM11/16/21
Hi Glider Guiders,

For Sale - LXNAV LX9000 - Used - $2995
We are selling the 2 LX9000 systems from our DG-1000S so we can replace them with new LX9000 and LX9000D units. I'll post photos of the units here soon. They were originally manufactured and calibrated in January of 2013. They were later sent back to LXNAV for update to "Gen 3" hardware (2016?). They are complete systems with:
- LX9000 with V8 variometer (new systems are $4780)
- Wi-Fi Module with Enable license loaded ($240)
- AHRS Enable ($820)
- New logger altimeter calibration ($95 value)
- GPS antenna, wiring harness
- Updated to latest firmware
- Tested by Paul Remde of Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
New LX9000 systems with V8 vario, AHRS, and Wi-Fi are $5840.
We're selling the 2 systems separately.
The price for each system is: $2995 (plus shipping)
(That's $2845 less than the new price).
Details on LX9000 systems:
https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/store/lxnav-lx9000
Details on LXNAV web site about "Gen 3" hardware:
https://gliding.lxnav.com/news/generations/
Contact pa...@remde.us for details.

Paul Remde

Nov 16, 2021, 7:55:12 AM11/16/21