T-Minus 3

youngbl...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2024, 2:35:18 PMFeb 19
Not but a few days left here in the carousel of Soaring 101, where those whom know nothing opine on everything, just ask 2G! Looks like we in the final days of the most controversial forum regarding soaring and the characters involved, this has been a wonderful social experiment that brought out the best in behavior and wisdom.
Did I say wisdom??? Those motorglider geeks have really reinvented the wheel haven't they, only thing good about them is that the operator must have a motorglider endorsement in the operators logbook, I would rather have a sister in a whorehouse in Bangkok.
As time passes we will all look back on this cesspool and be reminded of the good laughs and entertainment that brought out the best in glider pilots. OBTP