Re: Komet Gas Struts

RL

Mar 18, 2023, 6:27:42 PM3/18/23
Has anyone sourced U.S. available gas struts for a Komet trailer circa 1978? Any suggestions appreciated.

Bob

SF

Mar 18, 2023, 7:09:39 PM3/18/23
On Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 6:27:42 PM UTC-4, RL wrote:
> Has anyone sourced U.S. available gas struts for a Komet trailer circa 1978? Any suggestions appreciated.
>
> Bob

Try Gemini Gas Springs
Henk Blok
geminigassprings.com

I've used him for Cobra trailer gas springs and ASW27 canopy gas springs. His prices are reasonable, delivery was acceptable, and everything I bought worked. They are in Canada, so close enough to the US, and no chinesium required.

John Godfrey

Mar 18, 2023, 7:30:23 PM3/18/23

Morgan Hall

Mar 19, 2023, 8:50:07 PM3/19/23
Back when I had an ASW-20 in a Komet trailer, we replaced ours with Bansbach easyLift struts.

Part number: QS-28-350-001 1300N

Morgan