Seeking a Schroth 4-point harness for a single seat glider...

John B

Mar 22, 2023, 12:25:12 PM3/22/23
Anyone got a spare laying around?

Thank you!

John Bergeson
FV

Papa3

Mar 22, 2023, 4:51:19 PM3/22/23
Lot's of folks selling new ones. Is there a reason you're looking for used?

I have to look in the shop - I think we may have some components but not a full set.

mrop...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2023, 11:09:58 PM3/22/23
On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 4:51:19 PM UTC-4, Papa3 wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 12:25:12 PM UTC-4, John B wrote:
> > Anyone got a spare laying around?
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > John Bergeson
> > FV

German want ads:

https://www.segelflug.de/osclass/index.php?page=item&id=69352

RO

Roy B.

Mar 23, 2023, 2:26:28 AM3/23/23
John:
I think I have a used one here. Yours for the cost of shipping.
Roy
508 7six9, 329seven. Call or text. Email address at SSA