Interesting view = lack of Russian volunteers and reserves

a425couple

Feb 6, 2023, 5:08:39 PM2/6/23
From a Quora

Is Putin losing the invasion by conscripting Russian soldiers?
Yes, but not how you think.

Every Russian male is required to serve in the military, yet they cannot
get any of these experienced men to volunteer. Why not?

Because during their mandatory service they are heavily abused by their
superiors and treated like expendable animals. They are treated like
subhumans by their own country.

This is why Russia cannot find volunteers, because everyone already
served in the existing conscription system and they know how bad it is.

So yes, conscription is why they are losing the war. The decades of
abusive unfair conscription that has destroyed citizen’s trust in the
Russian military.

George Rix
· Dec 25
Remember the Holodomor, I bet lots of Ukrainians do!

John Bradshaw
· Dec 29
There is no end game now for Russia they are now the new world enemy ,
the Adolph Hitlers Germany… of the 21st century.

They invaded it didn’t work out.

Now without the courage to realise that they only have two outcomes, no
matter what they do from today onward.

Outcome 1 is to not become the hated of the world, and pull out of this
now senseless war, with no advantage.

Or if they are not stopped , they will enter into a horrible war of
attrition with Ukraine, who will fight them until the end, this will
make Russia the “Americans of the 60’s and 70’s” this willmakeRussia
have their own Vietnam, but worse, this willmake Russia who have
attacked a neighbour smack up against the border , who will face the
terrorism and the hatred and an on going horror of guerrilla warfare,
and sabotage right inside its own borders. from people who live next door.

It may well see some Russians in their own country turn on this mad
government who is burying them in a sewer of misery, how ever they the
civilian population of that poor misguided nation Russia think today, if
Ukraine turns into a long drawn out under ground affair , where the
supposed winner is constantly being attacked from inside and outside by
terrorism and by regular Ukraine military, as well as under cover
underground operations,, to keep their country free, like the Vietnamese
did, Russia will invite its worst nightmare, that could see it vanish as
any kind of large power, because it will go broke.

But they never let up. They don’t seem to know when to stop hitting
themselves on the head with a hammer, their own young men leave the
country rather than get sucked into this rotten deadly war.

Besides becoming a real third world nation the population will still see
the body-bags of Russian soldiers, of course Ukraine have plenty of
those but they are defenders not the cause of this idiocy, with no
decent outcome , its almost too late, .

I wonder what anyone else out there thinks of the absolutely most stupid
ridiculous aggravated arrogant foolish thing it was for Putin to invade
Ukraine, thinking it’d take a week, and now 10 months later he sits in
winter stalemate, and really even if he over ran Ukraine, he would not
win, he would tie a gigantic rock of economic misery and death and
dislike and distrust from inside his own nation.

I’m amazed how dills get to lead nations, and some dills do believe me.

Keith Willshaw

Feb 8, 2023, 6:39:33 AM2/8/23
On 07/02/2023 16:53, DAN wrote:
> a425couple wrote:
>
>> I wonder what anyone else out there thinks of the absolutely most stupid
>> ridiculous aggravated arrogant foolish thing it was for Putin to invade
>> Ukraine, ...
>> I’m amazed how dills get to lead nations, and some dills do believe me.
>
> I can see three outcomes:
>
> 1- Putin dies naturally of whatever ailment is eating him. Next guy, if halfway
> smart, somehow declares victory and goes home.
>
> 2- Russians with some backbone left come to rescue of the motherland, uprise and
> kill him. That's the one outcome where Russia recovers her honor, but it'd be
> horribly costly. (IMO not likely. They've never had a democracy or any power by
> the people)
>
> 3a- Russian generals realize that Putin is a terribly bad war leader who's going
> to lose, and just like Hitler's generals, they plot to kill him. Hopefully with
> more success.
>
> 3b- Like 3a, but it's not even generals to save the country, it's plutocrats to
> save their loot.
>
> My personal expectation is 80% for 3b, 19% for 3a. But 1% for Armageddon.

Option 4 is to do a Khruschev and denounce his predecessor as a tyrant,
explain he was always against it and call a summit meeting to restore peace.