heavy and sluggish 2021 09

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 1, 2021, 3:02:18 PM9/1/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yec2d23k> israelnationalnews.com

Watch: Taliban appear to fly US-made Black Hawk helicopter
The Taliban appeared to put their new air force on parade after
securing a massive bounty of lethal weapons left behind by US forces.

> <https://tinyurl.com/onpudqy>
> U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan have stolen tens of millions
> through bribery, theft, and rigged contracts.

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2021, 5:37:13 PM9/6/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yepr3go5> dailymail.co.uk

Today, the Taliban declared whole victory within the 20-year warfare ..
America's defeat to only 75,000 murderous medieval thugs is thus full.
And the complete scale of that defeat is simply slowly turning into
depressingly clear. The appalling scenes within the rapid aftermath of
the withdrawal had been horrendous sufficient .. But to rub salt within
the corpses, blood and wounds, gleeful Taliban fighters have been
marching round taunting America by posing in US navy garments and tools,
holding mock funerals for American, British, French and NATO forces,
looking down and killing anybody who supported the US or its allies ..

And there's nothing President Biden can do about it .. America's supine
give up to a bunch of ragbag oppressive mountain killers, who they've
now changed into a vastly better-equipped navy drive, means the US is
now in a worse position than it was in 2001 .. And the remainder of the
world now thinks the United States cannot be trusted ..

Things will be getting worse for America.

> <https://tinyurl.com/yec2d23k>

ZZyXX

Sep 6, 2021, 8:41:51 PM9/6/21
On 9/6/21 2:35 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> <https://tinyurl.com/yepr3go5> dailymail.co.uk
>
> Today, the Taliban declared whole victory within the 20-year warfare ..
> America's defeat to only 75,000 murderous medieval thugs is thus full.
> And the complete scale of that defeat is simply slowly turning into
> depressingly clear. The appalling scenes within the rapid aftermath of
> the withdrawal had been horrendous sufficient .. But to rub salt within
> the corpses, blood and wounds, gleeful Taliban fighters have been
> marching round taunting America by posing in US navy garments and tools,
> holding mock funerals for American, British, French and NATO forces,
> looking down and killing anybody who supported the US or its allies ..

how many dead russians were left behind

George Black

Sep 7, 2021, 3:40:23 PM9/7/21
On 7/09/21 12:41 pm, ZZyXX wrote:
> On 9/6/21 2:35 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>> <https://tinyurl.com/yepr3go5> dailymail.co.uk
>>
>> Today, the Taliban declared whole victory within the 20-year warfare ..
>> America's defeat to only 75,000 murderous medieval thugs is thus full.
>> And the complete scale of that defeat is simply slowly turning into
>> depressingly clear. The appalling scenes within the rapid aftermath of
>> the withdrawal had been horrendous sufficient .. But to rub salt within
>> the corpses, blood and wounds, gleeful Taliban fighters have been
>> marching round taunting America by posing in US navy garments and tools,
>> holding mock funerals for American, British, French and NATO forces,
>> looking down and killing anybody who supported the US or its allies ..
>
> how many dead russians were left behind

All of them.
At least the Americans care for and recover their dead

Byker

Sep 7, 2021, 8:03:34 PM9/7/21
"George Black" wrote in message

> At least the Americans care for and recover their dead

In Ukraine the Russkies cremate their dead to hide the evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-UgMQUE7KQ

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 16, 2021, 2:16:21 PM9/16/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yzrjul4r> presstv.ir

Russia completes tests of S-500 air defense system, starts supplying
equipment to forces .. The S-500 has also been described as a space
defense system and can intercept intercontinental ballistic missiles,
hypersonic cruise missiles and aircraft .. The antiaircraft missile
system, which is expected to have a maximum firing range of 600
kilometers, is the most advanced anti-missile system in the world and
is capable of countering attacks from space.

<https://tinyurl.com/yzs6vncs> reuters.com

Russia begins rollout of new S-500 air defence system ..
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said in 2019 that Ankara would also
jointly produce S-500 defence systems with Moscow ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/yec2d23k>

Stephen Harding

Sep 17, 2021, 9:51:13 AM9/17/21
I believe it also mops the floors and empties the trash.

A real game changer in air defense systems!

SMH

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 17, 2021, 11:46:44 AM9/17/21
<https://tinyurl.com/ydszgdrv> eurasiantimes.com

The US Air Force (USAF) in February this year admitted before the
government that the highly advanced F-35 is a failure. Riddled with cost
overruns, high life-cycle expenses, maintenance issues, and a host of
technical deficiencies, the stealth jet - along with other failed
projects like the Zumwalt and the Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) of the US
Navy - have become a liability. This is amidst a US military revamping
fundamental doctrinal concepts ..

.. A deficient cockpit pressure regulation system that caused extreme
sinus pain; the night vision camera of the Helmet Mounted Display
showing horizontal green lines; the North Grumman AN/APG-81 Active
Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar that was unable to scan a
wider area; and an "inaccurate" 25 mm gun on some of the variants that
also caused "vibration stress" on the airframe. These were identified as
the remaining four 'Category 1' deficiencies by the F-35 Joint Programme
Office, which had originally listed a total of 13 such defects. By the
beginning of this year, the aircraft's Pratt & Whitney F-135 engines
were "overheating" to crack their fan blade coatings - now assumed to
also affect the more complex engine of the F-35B ..

Each engine for the F-35A, the Air Force variant, costs approximately
$10.8 million; the more complex engine for the F-35B costs $24 million.
The plane itself costs a minimum of $80 million per unit, making it the
costliest fighter jet in the world so far .. Bloomberg has predicted 20
percent of the Air Force's F-3As to be grounded by 2025. This is not to
mention the 850 Category 2 deficiencies that the F-35 Joint Program
Office (JPO) is tracking ..

The F-35 symbolizes a broader issue with the US Military-Industrial
Complex (MIC) itself. If inducing wars through its political influence
and threatening domestic security with easy availability of guns were
not enough, the MIC's business interests are now hurting the US' defense
preparedness itself.

American faults are mounting up.

> <http://tinyurl.com/y8zopemc>
>
> How This Shitty Jet Could Provide 23 Years of Free College for Everyone

ZZyXX

Sep 18, 2021, 9:52:16 PM9/18/21
how's the Kutsenov doing

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 20, 2021, 6:15:43 AM9/20/21
<https://tinyurl.com/ydtqu2dy> bbc.co.uk

EU must step up and build defence ..

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has said the EU should
seek to beef up its military capabilities .. After the Afghan pull-out the
EU needed the "political will" to intervene militarily without US-led Nato ..
"It is time for Europe to step up to the next level," .. French President
Emmanuel Macron has in the past backed the idea of a European army ..

American presence will now be less welcome in Europe.

> <https://tinyurl.com/yjo5mog4>
>
> Trump predicts America will cease to exist in three years

George Black

Sep 20, 2021, 3:48:45 PM9/20/21
On 20/09/21 10:15 pm, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

> American presence will now be less welcome in Europe.

Russia would jike that.
Aint going to happen

Byker

Sep 30, 2021, 11:27:28 AM9/30/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:si9n0d$338$1...@os.motzarella.org...

> American presence will now be less welcome in Europe.

What makes you think Russian presence will be more?

George Black

Sep 30, 2021, 2:52:18 PM9/30/21
I was in Britain when the USSR collapsed.
And no-one anywhere throughout Europe lamented the fact as the bullies
ran back to their border

Byker

Oct 2, 2021, 1:36:32 PM10/2/21

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, Oleg: https://tinyurl.com/49en6ndk