Ukrainian astronomers say the skies over their war-torn country are crowded not only with Russian missiles, but a large number of UFOs.

Matthew

Sep 15, 2022, 12:58:12 AMSep 15
“We see them everywhere. We observe a significant number of objects whose nature is not clear,” the authors of the paper write. “Flights of single, group and squadrons of the ships were detected, moving at speeds from 3 to 15 degrees per second.”
https://nypost.com/2022/09/14/ukrainian-astronomers-claim-ufos-everywhere-over-kyiv

Jim Wilkins

Sep 15, 2022, 7:11:14 AMSep 15
"Matthew" wrote in message

Their mission is to observe but not interfere, except they will detonate (or
fizzle) any launched nukes with neutron beams.

a425couple

Sep 15, 2022, 11:23:40 AMSep 15
That sounds so "Happy, happy, joy, joy".