Israel/Middle East/Armageddon

Matthew

May 27, 2022, 9:24:17 AMMay 27
https://twitter.com/alwatanvoice/status/1530112774851940353

>On the eve of the flag parade in Jerusalem: Palestinian calls to prevent the parade "in body and blood" and to carry out terrorist attacks
http://www.memri.org.il/cgi-webaxy/item?5619

Matthew

May 29, 2022, 1:28:49 PMMay 29
>Israel's air defense system is on high alert for the possibility of an Iranian response, in light of the security incidents that took place in the country last week, and were attributed to Israel. Among the incidents are the assassination of a Quds Force officer of the Revolutionary Guards, and the attack on the military facility in the Perchin area.
https://www.ynet.co.il/news/article/hjutbaxu5

Matthew

Jun 12, 2022, 7:17:37 PMJun 12
>Kochavi said that the biggest threat that Israel faces is the nuclear threat and simultaneous missile attacks from all fronts.
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/defense/1655061379-israeli-army-chief-warns-of-overwhelming-force-in-next-war-with-hezbollah

Matthew

Jun 24, 2022, 8:55:40 PMJun 24
>After an explosion was heard in western Tehran, satellite imagery seemed to show damage to an IRGC missile base.
>On Monday, The Wall Street Journal reported citing "people familiar with the effort" that Israel was intensifying its campaign of covert operations to thwart Iran's nuclear, missile and drone programs.
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-709903

Matthew

Jun 30, 2022, 10:57:25 AMJun 30
>Israel’s parliament is expected to be dissolved on Thursday and be replaced with a caretaker government led by Bennett’s coalition partner, Yair Lapid, who will run the country through what is expected to be a fraught four-month election period.

>Lapid, a former journalist and media personality, stands apart from other Israeli prime ministers as he does not have a strong military background and did not graduate from high school.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/israeli-prime-minister-bennett-announces-retirement-politics-paving-way-netanyahus-return

Matthew

Jul 5, 2022, 11:25:25 PMJul 5

Matthew

Aug 2, 2022, 10:11:09 AMAug 2
>The IDF has increased its alert level and closed off roads next to the Gaza Strip after it arrested the head of Palestinian Islamic Jihad overnight during a raid in Jenin.
>The IDF said in a statement that the decision was taken following a situational assessment and due to moves by operatives belonging to the terror group.
https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/article-713689

Matthew

Aug 6, 2022, 3:45:15 AMAug 6
>The Israel Defense Forces says a number of operatives from PIJ are among those killed in the multiple waves of strikes which have been targeting positions and facilities belonging to the terror group in the Gaza Strip.
>Terrorists have fired at least 160 rockets toward Israel since yesterday afternoon.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/hamas-health-officials-say-11-killed-80-wounded-in-israeli-strikes-on-gaza-since-friday

Matthew

Aug 6, 2022, 10:41:10 PMAug 6
>After new Gaza strike, Israel says it has killed all Islamic Jihad leaders
>Sirens blared in Tel Aviv on Saturday evening as the IDF continued the operation against Palestinian Islamic Jihad in the Gaza Strip as more than 350 rockets were launched toward Israel in the first full day of fighting between the two groups.
>On Friday evening, Gantz approved a draft order calling up to 25,000 soldiers in reserve duty for operational purposes.
>Following the targeted killings, which were carried out by jets and armed drones, the IDF warned that the group would likely respond with rocket fire toward the Israeli home front. The military placed Iron Dome batteries in Jerusalem, Beersheba and other areas in order to intercept any projectile fired by the group.
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-714056

Matthew

Aug 22, 2022, 12:41:17 PMAug 22
>A media outlet affiliated with the Islamic Jihad claims that the security situation in Gaza is headed for an escalation in the coming days.
>According to the report, the Palestinian side is waiting to learn about the results of the meeting held by the head of the Shin Bet in Egypt regarding the Islamic Jihad's demands for the continuation of the pacification, and first of all the release of the hunger striking administrative detainee Khalil Awawada and the organization's leader in Samaria, Bassam al-Saadi
https://www.inn.co.il/news/575033

Matthew

Aug 22, 2022, 8:45:04 PMAug 22
https://twitter.com/obretix/status/1561821392051609602

>The number of Iranian cargo flights to Russia has surged since the war in Ukraine began, an analysis of open-source flight data shows.
>Since April, at least 42 flights by Iranian carriers linked to Iran's Revolutionary Guards have landed in Moscow, compared to just three in 2021.
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/security-aviation/2022-08-12/ty-article/.premium/amid-drone-deal-irgc-linked-flights-to-russia-surge/00000182-8bcc-da98-abf6-bfdd2d710000

Matthew

Aug 27, 2022, 10:23:46 PMAug 27
>Images show heavy damage to Syrian weapons base in airstrike attributed to Israel
>Western officials and media reports have long associated the CERS facility with the production of precision surface-to-surface missiles, including the process of casting solid rocket motors, as well as chemical weapons. According to the United States, sarin gas was developed at that center, a charge denied by Syrian authorities.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/images-show-heavy-damage-to-syrian-weapons-base-in-strike-attributed-to-israel

Matthew

Sep 1, 2022, 10:15:23 AMSep 1
>US: Hezbollah’s amassing of weapons on Israel’s northern border must stop
>"UNIFIL peacekeepers are blocked with increasing frequency from conducting their mandated tasks and accessing sites of concern," Mills said.
https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/article-716005

Matthew

Sep 8, 2022, 1:55:22 PMSep 8
>Mossad head David Barnea told US officials that Israel won’t twiddle its thumbs while Iran hoodwinks the world, the Prime Minister’s Office says.

>Barnea presented “sensitive intelligence” on Iran in meetings with a series of officials, including CIA head David Cohen, FBI Chief David Wray, Joint Chiefs chairman Mark Milley and many others, the PMO says.

>Barnea “emphasized that Israel cannot stand by idly while Iran continues to deceive the world,” according to the statement.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/israel-wont-stand-by-while-iran-cheats-world-mossad-chief-warns-us

Matthew

Sep 8, 2022, 2:09:27 PMSep 8
>Hamas Delegation to Visit Moscow with ‘New Ideas’

>A source in the Russian capital said Haniyeh’s meetings will be significant at the level of their nature and content.

>The new ideas will include a detailed discussion of Hamas’ plans to establish a Palestinian national front against the Zionist regime's acts of aggression.
https://english.aawsat.com/home/article/3862241/hamas-delegation-visit-moscow-%E2%80%98new-ideas%E2%80%99

Matthew

Sep 10, 2022, 7:33:01 PMSep 10
>The IDF Northern Command warned this weekend there is a “reasonable possibility” of a military confrontation with Lebanon’s Iranian proxy, Hezbollah in the near future.

>US intelligence is also warning that Hezbollah has changed deployment of its forces in the past 10 days and is preparing for military action, according to the Hebrew-language Ma’ariv newspaper.
https://www.jewishpress.com/news/middle-east/lebanon/us-intelligence-idf-warn-hezbollah-preparing-for-war/2022/09/10

Matthew

Sep 15, 2022, 11:57:41 PMSep 15
>Israeli-Palestinian violence simmers in West Bank with raids, clashes

>Violence in the West Bank has surged in recent months as Israel has intensified raids following a spate of lethal Palestinian street attacks in its cities.
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israeli-palestinian-violence-simmers-west-bank-with-raids-clashes-2022-09-15/
https://archive.is/E2ivN

Matthew

Sep 16, 2022, 6:57:19 PMSep 16
>Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, canceled all meetings and public appearances last week after falling gravely ill.
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1570812281423859715

Matthew

Sep 22, 2022, 3:57:05 PMSep 22
>"The attacks may escalate in the coming days due to the expected exodus of Jews to the Temple Mount, the Palestinians will defend Al-Aqsa with blood, fire and gunpowder." -Hamas spokesman, Hazem Kassem:
https://t.me/Intellinews/35857

Matthew

Sep 27, 2022, 10:51:38 PMSep 27
>Police clash with protesters in East Jerusalem for 3rd straight night

>Kan news reported Tuesday that police believed the unrest could continue for weeks, with law enforcement seeing a rise in incitement surrounding the Temple Mount.

>Security forces remain on high alert amid a crackdown on terror groups in the West Bank, and concerns of terror attacks during the Jewish High Holidays.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/police-clash-with-protesters-in-east-jerusalem-for-3rd-straight-night

Matthew

Sep 28, 2022, 8:55:33 AMSep 28
>At least 4 Palestinians killed, dozens wounded in one of year’s deadliest Israeli West Bank raids
https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/28/middleeast/israel-west-bank-raid-intl/index.html

Matthew

Oct 6, 2022, 3:02:34 PMOct 6
>The agreement with Lebanon The discussion in the cabinet focused on preparing for a security escalation. Among the participants: the Chief of Staff, the head of the Mossad and the head of the Shin Bet. According to an Israeli official: "The agreement with Lebanon is on its deathbed, it should be prepared for escalation"
https://twitter.com/kann_news/status/1578074299990265856

Matthew

Oct 13, 2022, 12:11:39 AMOct 13
>Heavy clashes seen across East Jerusalem amid surging Palestinian unrest
https://www.timesofisrael.com/heavy-clashes-across-east-jerusalem-as-palestinian-rioting-spreads

A Couple Near Seattle

Oct 14, 2022, 10:36:10 PMOct 14
On 10/12/22 21:11, Matthew wrote:
>> Heavy clashes seen across East Jerusalem amid surging Palestinian unrest
> https://www.timesofisrael.com/heavy-clashes-across-east-jerusalem-as-palestinian-rioting-spreads

Yes, there will be troubles and unrest.
But I do not think much will come from it.

I think the Palestinians should accept the best deal
they can get THIS WEEK.
Because year after year, for 74 years, their situation
and bargaining position just keeps getting worse.

Matthew

Oct 14, 2022, 11:53:01 PMOct 14
>I do not think much will come from it.

The region is on the eve of catastrophe.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

>Kochavi said that the biggest threat that Israel faces is the nuclear threat and simultaneous missile attacks from all fronts
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/defense/1655061379-israeli-army-chief-warns-of-overwhelming-force-in-next-war-with-hezbollah

Matthew

Oct 19, 2022, 1:41:08 PMOct 19
>Abu Mazen sharpens the tone: Israel's actions are tantamount to a declaration of all-out war

>The Palestinian Authority's presidency issued a statement this evening:
"The blockade of Nablus for 9 days, the raids on the Palestinian cities and camps, the raids on Al-Aqsa and the Cave of the Patriarchs all amount to a declaration of all-out war on the Palestinian people and their leadership . The continuation of this wrong and irresponsible policy is a basis for increasing tensions and reaching an explosion, something we have been warning against for a long time."
https://t.me/abualiexpress/38935

jtmpreno

Oct 19, 2022, 4:42:05 PMOct 19
No, the Palestinian Authority considers Israel's refusal to allow the
Palestinians to "drive the Jews into the sea" (i.s. kill them) a
declaration of all-out war, and they always have.

And whenever it looks like there might be a chance for peace the
Palestinians never miss the opportunity to miss the opportunity.

a425couple

Oct 20, 2022, 1:43:33 PMOct 20
They should have accepted the 1/2 that they were offered in 1947.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

"The Arab Higher Committee, the Arab League and other Arab leaders
and governments rejected it[7] and indicated an unwillingness to
accept any form of territorial division"

The Jewish people were eager to accept the chance to build their
own country that they were offered. They have made the desert
bloom, and created new technology.
But no, the Palestinians thought that between them and the
armies of 5 countries it would be easy to kill all the Jews
and take all the land.

75 years of refusing to compromise or share.
And they continue to think suffering is fine for them
and their children. They continue to teach their
children to hate.
I'M NOT SORRY THAT THEY LOST!

I am sorry they keep choosing violence rather than accept
a compromise start building a future for themselves.