Israel/Armageddon/Middle East

Matthew

Oct 22, 2022, 12:56:49 PM10/22/22

a425couple

Oct 26, 2022, 2:12:21 PM10/26/22

On 10/19/22 13:41, jtmpreno wrote:
> On 10/19/2022 10:41 AM, Matthew wrote:
>>> Abu Mazen sharpens the tone: Israel's actions are tantamount to a
declaration of all-out war

>>> The Palestinian Authority's presidency issued a statement this evening:
>> "The blockade of Nablus for 9 days, the raids on the Palestinian
cities and camps, the raids on Al-Aqsa and the Cave of the Patriarchs
all amount to a declaration of all-out war on the Palestinian people and
their leadership . The continuation of this wrong and irresponsible
policy is a basis for increasing tensions and reaching an explosion,
something we have been warning against for a long time."
>> https://t.me/abualiexpress/38935
>>

> No, the Palestinian Authority considers Israel's refusal to allow the
Palestinians to "drive the Jews into the sea" (i.s. kill them) a
declaration of all-out war, and they always have.

> And whenever it looks like there might be a chance for peace the
Palestinians never miss the opportunity to miss the opportunity.

They should have accepted the 1/2 that they were offered in 1947.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

"The Arab Higher Committee, the Arab League and other Arab leaders
and governments rejected it[7] and indicated an unwillingness to
accept any form of territorial division"

The Jewish people were eager to accept the chance to build their
own country that they were offered. They have made the desert
bloom, and created new technology.
But no, the Palestinians thought that between them and the
armies of 5 countries it would be easy to kill all the Jews
and take all the land.

75 years of refusing to compromise or share.
And they continue to think suffering is fine for them
and their children. They continue to teach their
children to hate.
I'M NOT SORRY THAT THEY LOST!

I am sorry they keep choosing violence rather than accept
a compromise start building a future for themselves.

Matthew

Oct 26, 2022, 10:55:19 PM10/26/22
>Israeli airstrikes said to target Damascus for third time in days
>Syrian defense ministry says damage caused to some sites around capital, following rare daytime raid Monday and Friday night attack
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-airstrikes-said-to-target-damascus-for-third-time-in-days

Matthew

Nov 1, 2022, 4:15:09 PM11/1/22
>Saudi Arabia has shared intelligence with the U.S. warning of an imminent attack from Iran on targets in the kingdom, putting the American military and others in the Middle East on an elevated alert level, Saudi and U.S. officials said.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/saudi-arabia-u-s-on-high-alert-after-warning-of-imminent-iranian-attack-11667319274

Matthew

Nov 10, 2022, 4:58:40 AM11/10/22

Matthew

Nov 11, 2022, 11:57:18 AM11/11/22
>Washington and Israel have... signed an agreement that would see the US come to assist Israel with missile defense in times of war

>Iran announced on Thursday that it had developed a hypersonic missile that could “penetrate every missile defense shield.”
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-722027

Matthew

Nov 20, 2022, 6:06:28 PM11/20/22
>Hezbollah transporting hundreds of chemical weapons to Lebanon - report

>The missiles were reportedly made in Masyaf, Syria, with the help of the IRGC and North Korean scientists.
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-722921

Matthew

Nov 21, 2022, 8:55:34 AM11/21/22
>[Maj. Gen. Aharon Haliva] The head of [Israeli] Military Intelligence on Monday said Iran was mulling an attack on the World Cup in Qatar

>Echoing Haliva’s comments, outgoing Defense Minister Benny Gantz warned that Iran is liable to attack the World Cup in order to cause regional instability.

>Haliva said: “Iran is on the whole field, from nuclear to riots.”

>He said Iran has ramped up offensive actions in the past year, noting a recent drone attack on an Israeli-owned oil tanker off the coast of Oman.

>“In London, they are preparing for an Iranian attack and they know what they are talking about. The US is preparing for Iranian terror. I am not convinced that the [rest of the] world understands the power that the Iranians bring to the global level,” he said.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/intel-chief-iran-could-attack-world-cup-protests-may-lead-to-more-aggression

Matthew

Nov 21, 2022, 10:37:21 PM11/21/22
>The grand mufti of Jerusalem, the Sunni cleric who is in charge of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, expressed his belief on Sunday that “escalating attacks” by Israel and Jewish settlers on Muslim holy sites threaten to “drag the region into a religious war.”
https://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalems-grand-mufti-warns-of-regional-religious-war-after-hebron-unrest

Matthew

Nov 22, 2022, 11:23:16 PM11/22/22
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-723086

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-chief-presses-us-to-step-up-joint-plans-to-counter-iran-militarily

>Forces drill for massive chemical terror attack on new Tel Aviv light rail
https://www.timesofisrael.com/forces-drill-for-massive-chemical-terror-attack-on-new-tel-aviv-light-rail

Matthew

Nov 23, 2022, 3:07:22 AM11/23/22
>Jerusalem bombings: Israeli teen killed, 19 others injured in two explosions
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-723133

Matthew

Nov 29, 2022, 3:13:47 PM11/29/22
https://www.timesofisrael.com/un-mideast-envoy-warns-west-bank-is-reaching-a-boiling-point

https://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinians-say-man-killed-by-idf-fire-in-west-bank-5th-fatality-in-a-day

>Security system officials: "The expectation is for an increase in the scope of the attacks and an escalation in the quality of the attacks that will come from the territories..."
https://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/771194.shtml

Matthew

Dec 1, 2022, 11:26:28 AM12/1/22
>Officials said bracing for Gaza rocket fire after top Islamic Jihad terrorist killed

>Terror group says it will respond to death of PIJ operative along with al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades member, and ‘massacre’ in Jenin; Hamas also threatens action
https://www.timesofisrael.com/officials-said-bracing-for-gaza-rocket-fire-after-top-islamic-jihad-terrorist-killed

Matthew

Dec 10, 2022, 3:55:37 PM12/10/22
>Israel has warned Lebanon that it could bomb Beirut’s international airport, according to one Saturday report, after an earlier report claimed Iran had recently transferred weaponry to the Hezbollah terror group via civilian flights.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/report-israel-warns-will-bomb-beirut-airport-if-its-used-for-iran-weapon-shipments

Matthew

Dec 10, 2022, 7:28:03 PM12/10/22
>Iran's state-run Borna News has reported an explosion and fire at the Chemistry Faculty of Isfahan University of Technology.
https://twitter.com/IranIntl_En/status/1601634136803926018

Matthew

Dec 12, 2022, 1:25:14 AM12/12/22
>A Palestinian girl was killed Sunday night by Israeli army gunfire in the West Bank city of Jenin, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry.
>Ata Abu Ramila, one of the leaders of Fatah in Jenin, announced that all Palestinian factions in the refugee camp and the city will strike tomorrow to mark Zakaran's death.
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2022-12-12/ty-article/.premium/16-year-old-palestinian-girl-killed-by-israeli-army-gunfire-in-jenin/00000185-0300-d6b4-ad87-fb55bdde0000
https://archive.is/NLH7Z

Matthew

Dec 20, 2022, 7:09:52 PM12/20/22
>Video emerges of Biden admitting Iran nuclear deal is 'dead'

>'We just don't want any deals with the Mullahs. They don't represent us,' the woman told Biden.

>'I know they don't represent you. But they have a nuclear weapon they'll represent,' Biden shot back.

>Iran already having a nuclear bomb would be a bombshell development.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/video-emerges-of-biden-admitting-iran-nuclear-deal-is-dead/ar-AA15uqYu

Matthew

Dec 20, 2022, 7:30:37 PM12/20/22
>"In return for having supplied more than 300 kamikaze drones, Russia now intends to provide Iran with advanced military components, undermining both Middle East and international security"
-British defence minister Ben Wallace
https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/russia-give-iran-advanced-military-components-exchange-drones-says-uk-2022-12-20
https://archive.is/4v0rV

Matthew

Jan 1, 2023, 8:52:17 PM1/1/23
>Israeli missile strikes put Damascus airport out of service
https://www.yahoo.com/news/israeli-missile-strikes-put-damascus-003029026.html

Matthew

Jan 11, 2023, 8:07:51 AM1/11/23
>Austrian Foreign Minister: "The window for a nuclear agreement with Iran has closed"
https://www.israelhayom.co.il/news/world-news/europe/article/13568203

Matthew

Jan 26, 2023, 6:08:45 AM1/26/23
>9 Palestinians killed as gunmen clash with IDF soldiers in Jenin
>Elderly woman among fatalities, PA says
>The clashes on Thursday morning marked likely the deadliest Israeli raid in the West Bank in years.
>OFFICIALS ANTICIPATE RETALIATORY ROCKET ATTACKS
https://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinian-killed-in-clashes-between-gunmen-and-idf-soldiers-in-jenin
Message has been deleted

Matthew

Jan 26, 2023, 7:54:44 PM1/26/23
https://www.timesofisrael.com/un-security-council-to-hold-emergency-meet-following-lethal-jenin-sweep

>This is the most deadly Israeli raid into Jenin refugee camp in nearly two decades.
https://www.bbc.com/news/64417822

Matthew

Jan 26, 2023, 9:33:57 PM1/26/23
>UPDATE: Israel and Hamas on verge of another war. Israel bombing Gaza now and Palestinian factions firing rockets towards Israel.
https://twitter.com/Joyce_Karam/status/1618794005625700353

Matthew

Jan 27, 2023, 10:10:15 PM1/27/23
>Palestinian terrorist shoots 7 dead in ‘murderous rampage’ at Jerusalem synagogue
>It was the deadliest Palestinian terror attack since 2008
https://www.timesofisrael.com/five-wounded-in-suspected-shooting-attack-in-jerusalem-assailant-shot

Matthew

Jan 28, 2023, 12:00:48 PM1/28/23
>"The region is going to an unprecedented escalation."
-The head of the political bureau of Hamas, Ismail Hania
https://t.me/Intellinews/39837

>The leader of the Islamic Jihad Movement, Dawood Shehab: The next battle will be titled Al-Aqsa Mosque and Jerusalem, and it will not be further than the blessed month of Ramadan
https://t.me/GazaNewsNow/193516

Ramadan/Date (2023): Evening of Wed, Mar 22, 2023 - Evening of Fri, Apr 21, 2023

Message has been deleted

Matthew

Jan 28, 2023, 7:52:17 PM1/28/23
https://mobile.twitter.com/emilykschrader/status/1619471867651448832

https://mobile.twitter.com/emilykschrader/status/1619482554457010176

https://mobile.twitter.com/emilykschrader/status/1619488591759179776

https://mobile.twitter.com/IntelliTimes/status/1619445558690844673

https://mobile.twitter.com/IntelliTimes/status/1619453446217932801

https://t.me/Tasnimnews/244154

https://twitter.com/no_itsmyturn/status/1619467905103536128

>Few hours after explosions at an ammunition factory in #Isfahan (Central Iran) & IRGC bases in Tabriz (Northwest Iran) & Karaj (near Tehran),
Israeli fighter jets reportedly targeted positions and arsenal belonging to the Iranian Regime at Tifor Airbase in Homs, Syria
https://twitter.com/pouriazeraati/status/1619481666363461632

>Reports of Israeli aggression on Damascus.
https://t.me/LebUpdate/28794

Matthew

Feb 1, 2023, 9:12:04 PM2/1/23
>Al-Aqsa Martyrs Battalions in Nablus: We announce a general mobilization to confront the IDF forces
https://t.me/N12Updates/178757

Matthew

Feb 7, 2023, 11:10:12 AM2/7/23
https://tovnews.co.il/42362

>The head of the CIA claimed that he was concerned about the potential for greater violence in an escalation between Israel and the Palestinians. He said this last Thursday at a conference at Georgetown University in Washington, United States. According to him, the current situation is similar to the events that preceded the second intifada.
https://news.walla.co.il/break/3556951

Matthew

Feb 8, 2023, 9:51:52 PM2/8/23
https://twitter.com/Terror_Alarm/status/1622980912261505027

>A segment from Turkish TV - where journalists, looking at the camera footage, claim that the earthquakes that occurred in Turkey were caused by "artificial means".
https://t.me/Worldview5/982

maybe retaliation for the recent attack/earthquake in Iran:

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/environment/earthquake-felt-in-jerusalem-area/2023/02/07

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/minor-earthquake-felt-again-in-israel-as-tremors-shake-region