fantastic negative result 2022 01

Oleg Smirnov

Jan 10, 2022, 8:10:51 PMJan 10
<https://tinyurl.com/y2hcur77> journal-neo.org

The Dark Heart of Treason Infecting America's Military

America's military power is a sham. With talk about fighting ground wars
against Iran or Russia, only those who really know America's military and
its current condition can understand the insanity of these scenarios.

I served in America's military, the Marine Corps, in Vietnam. Pay was
typically 30% of minimum wage and less than 20% of my actual pre-service
pay. Money was taken out of $60 dollars a month to pay for uniforms,
military looking buttons and "doodads" and for required and needed hygiene
products.

No attempt was made to justify the war itself ..

No one serving in combat units in Vietnam cared about who won the war and
most who served in real combat were under 20 years old and looked on the US
military as an adversary, an enemy.

This is the simple truth of it.

Adding to the overall effect, absolutely awful officers and senior NCO's who
not only ducked combat but took little interest in their troops and even less
interest in their other duties.

Mind you, they were still "decorated" when they were sent home, providing
their own men didn't kill them.
From this point, the US military actually got worse ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/y2hcur77>

George Black

Jan 10, 2022, 9:52:57 PMJan 10
On 11/01/2022 2:09 pm, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

Its back

%

Jan 10, 2022, 10:15:22 PMJan 10
On 2022-01-10 7:52 p.m., George Black wrote:
> On 11/01/2022 2:09 pm, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>
> Its back

everything is

Dean Markley

Jan 11, 2022, 8:04:38 AMJan 11
Hi Oleg. Happy New Year. Why aren't you volunteering in the Russian Army to help liberate Ukraine from the evil clutches of NATO? ;)

! Kurt Nicklas

Jan 11, 2022, 12:26:39 PMJan 11
George Black wrote

> On 11/01/2022 2:09 pm, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>
> Its back

Is putin still autofellating?

Oleg Smirnov

Jan 23, 2022, 8:08:03 AMJan 23
<https://tinyurl.com/y9qv7jvb> rt.com

Secret of 'microwave weapons' targeting US diplomats revealed

.. Time and time again, Western governments and the media have sprung
into action to inform us of some new evil plot, only to backpedal
later when it became clear that there was nothing to it.

Take, for instance, the multi-year saga that was Russiagate, built on
the idea that Donald Trump was a Russian agent. There are still some
believers, but for the most part people lost interest once it became
clear that it was a load of baloney and that the "Steele Dossier" that
sparked it off wasn't worth the paper it was written on.
Then there were the claims that Russia was arming the Taliban, that it
had inserted malware into the Vermont electrical grid, that it had
bankrolled Brexit via British businessman Arron Banks, and so on. All
are now discredited.

Yet the allegations keep on coming ..

It didn't take long, though, for skeptics to come up with other
theories. One was that the syndrome was caused by the loud noise made
by crickets. Support for this theory later came in a report
commissioned by the US State Department that concluded crickets were
the most likely culprits in 21 recorded cases.

Late last year, another theory emerged. Havana Syndrome was "a mass
psychogenic illness," a group of US scientists decided. It was, they
said, an example of the "nocebo effect," the opposite of the placebo
effect. In this, expectations of something negative happening to one's
health causes something negative to happen. After the initial incident
in Cuba, US diplomats were told to look out for "anomalous health"
issues, and as a result they started feeling them ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/y9qv7jvb>

There's a Wikipaedia article listing the known "mass hysteria cases".

<https://tinyurl.com/yaqzkcks>
- Kenya (October 2019)
- Malaysia (2019)
- Nepal (2016-2018)
- US, Canada (2016)
- Colombia (2015)
- Sri Lanka (2012)
- US, New York (2011-12)
- Brunei (2010)
- Afghanistan (2009)
- Tanzania (2008)
- US, Virginia (2007)
- suburb of Mexico City (2006)
- Portuguese schools (2006)
- US, North Carolina (2002)

Oleg Smirnov

Jan 23, 2022, 10:43:07 AMJan 23
<https://tinyurl.com/ydf56rqa> washingtonpost.com

Ukraine .. Biden .. sent foreign policy hawks into a sputtering rage.
Their reaction says more about the hawks' mindless rigidity .. The
president .. managed to ramble his way to a refreshing realism ..

The reactions are revealing. Left and right agree ..

It is called nationalistic jingoism. Both the American left and right
are prone to it, and there are extreme hawks in the both camps, since
despite their disagreements on domestic matters, the both are lustful
for American 'might' abroad. But in contrast to the jingoistic sheep
like you, your politicians in office - even if they are as brainless
as they in fact are - still have to somehow think about consequences.
And the jingoism will not improve your worsening situation at home.

! Kurt Nicklas

Feb 10, 2022, 4:35:53 PMFeb 10
George Black wrote