Mirada Tires

bu...@nowhere.com

May 3, 2004, 8:40:36 PM5/3/04
Has anyone heard of this tire? A local dealer sold a set of them to my
wife today even though they quoted Yokohamas. I can't find anything
about them anywhere on the net.

Thanks,

John

John Horner

May 3, 2004, 11:46:33 PM5/3/04

<bu...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> Has anyone heard of this tire? A local dealer sold a set of them to my
> wife today even though they quoted Yokohamas. I can't find anything
> about them anywhere on the net.

Never heard of them. There are hundreds of no name tire brands kicking
around.

If I were quoted Yokohamas and then the installed mystery brand tires I
would absolutely demand that they pull off the no name junk and install what
I paid for.

John H