Fiat, MG and VW

Tech5656

Apr 10, 2005, 11:30:50 AM4/10/05
I'm just starting to look into getting a small sporty car (a second
vehicle). I'm considering the Fiat 124 spider, the MG Midget or a Karmann
Ghia. Can anyone give me pros and cons for any these cars.
Parts availability, reliability, is one of these cars a lot more expensive
to get/keep up over another, etc?
If I am being too vague I apologize, I am only looking for a general overall
feel of these cars.
Thanks for any advice in advance

dave AKA vwdoc1

Apr 10, 2005, 8:59:58 PM4/10/05
KG, reliable, easy to find parts, cheaper to maintain and you can usually
modify them more.
Fiats are fun to drive being very peppy.
Midgets are...................small! lol

Pick the one you really like and have fun with your toy! ;-)
JMHO
dave
(One out of many daves)

"Tech5656" <Tech...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Tech5656

Apr 12, 2005, 9:17:36 PM4/12/05
"dave AKA vwdoc1" <vwd...@ameritech.net> wrote in message

> KG, reliable, easy to find parts, cheaper to maintain and you can usually
> modify them more.
> Fiats are fun to drive being very peppy.
> Midgets are...................small! lol
>
> Pick the one you really like and have fun with your toy! ;-)
> JMHO
> dave
> (One out of many daves)

Midgets are small <Snicker>
I'm not really partial to any of the three right now. Your comments about
the KG are music to my ears though.
Thanks!