HELP: Opinion Needed...

Billy

Aug 20, 2004, 10:54:28 AM8/20/04
Hi Group,

I am posting to this group because, as VW owners, I greatly value your
opinion. I feel that everyone in this group is either knowledgeable about
automobiles or is a car enthusiast. This is why I am asking for your
feedback.

I am starting a small company selling do-it-yourself car detailing kits. I
need your opinion and feedback on this matter. I have setup a short, 9
question survey that takes a couple of minutes to complete. You might even
have fun filling it out.

If anyone in this group could help me by taking the survey, I would greatly
appreciate it. The survey is located at:
http://www.mindviz.com/jb_survey.php

Thanks for your help,

Billy

Dave Cobb

Sep 9, 2004, 6:36:53 PM9/9/04
Billy, I'm not sure about other folks.. but I would be HIGHLY turned
off by the dealer trying to sell me a "Detailing Kit".. I know that
anything the dealer tries to sell me (in addition to the car) has
tremendous markup associated with it and is difficult to assess the
actual value, so to haggle a reasonable price.

I would be more interested to see your kits made available direct at
more reduced prices... cut out the middle-man!

Cheers.. Dave

Mark

Sep 16, 2004, 10:48:40 AM9/16/04
me too.