Replacing headlights in a 2014 Passat

Mark Carson

Sep 4, 2020, 6:03:20 PM9/4/20
In searching YouTube videos for replacing the headlights of a 2014 Passat,
those I have seen call for removing the entire front of the car, and that you
have to replace the entire headlight assembly.

However, comments in some online auto parts stores say that you can replace
just the bulbs.

Anyone know first hand about this?

Thanks.

Mark Carson

Sep 5, 2020, 12:00:52 AM9/5/20
On Sep 4, 2020, Mark Carson wrote
(in article<0001HW.2502F12600...@SSL.UseNetStorm.com>):
Forget this: It's a Jetta. I know, I'm an idiot. I just swapped cars with my
son, and I would have bet my partially working kidney -- motorcycle accident
when I was 14 but it's healed pretty well, thanks for asking -- it was a
Passat. I will look up info on a Jetta and repost if needed. Sorry!