Auto bulb cross reference

WaltS48

Dec 7, 2021, 3:11:32 PM12/7/21
I need to find bulbs for a 97 4-runner but the problem set I'm asking about
is whether or not there is a master cross reference listing on the net which
tells us the light bulbs (exterior and interior) for all cars?

You would think it would exist but does it?

AMuzi

Dec 7, 2021, 8:13:02 PM12/7/21
Al Gore says to try his Inter Webs, that's why he invented it:

https://www.carid.com/1997-toyota-4runner-bulbs/

Click on any item to see specification/ number etc.
There are several similar web sites but that was the first
one in my search.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Scott Dorsey

Dec 11, 2021, 2:35:17 PM12/11/21
Sure, Alldata has one.

Probably easier just to use the numbers off the old bulbs though.
--scott