Tonight's Anthem at Daytona

Chris K-Man

Aug 28, 2021, 7:32:06 PMAug 28
Was going fine until absolutely the longest up-octave "free-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" ever at the beginning of any sporting event in recent memory! Made me sick to my stomach...

Remember ma'm, it's not about you - it's about your COUNTRY

Michael Falkner

Aug 31, 2021, 9:27:36 AMAug 31
On Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 4:32:06 PM UTC-7, Chris K-Man wrote:
> Was going fine until absolutely the longest up-octave "free-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" ever at the beginning of any sporting event in recent memory! Made me sick to my stomach...
>
> Remember ma'm, it's not about you - it's about your COUNTRY

*shakes head* Such a precocious child, you are...

It's ALWAYS about them...

Mike

Chris K-Man

Aug 31, 2021, 3:23:26 PMAug 31
_____

Which is why, and I'll say it again, only a MILITARY band should
perform our nation's song, at least for nationwide televised sporting
events. The surest way to guarantee no fuckups, like what happened
before Daytona last Saturdsy