Rain predicted for Daytona 500

a425couple

Feb 16, 2024, 8:04:51 PMFeb 16
Rain is predicted for this weekend in Florida.
There might be a lot of delays for the Daytona 500.

Chris K-Man (Zickcermacity)

Feb 19, 2024, 7:57:10 PMFeb 19
On Friday, February 16, 2024 at 8:04:51 PM UTC-5, a425couple wrote:
> Rain is predicted for this weekend in Florida.
> There might be a lot of delays for the Daytona 500.
_____

I tuned in late.

Greedy Hendrick drivers just stole the show again - at the
expense of 18 other teams! Remind me why I normally
stop watching after pre-race ceremonies?