-v- THE Master Baiter?

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Crusader

未讀,
2001年4月11日 下午5:42:292001/4/11
收件者:
His defense of the private company named NA$CAR is staunch. It appears to be the only one. Why? Since they don't sell stock, what
other reason is there for -v- to defend them so staunchly? Is -v- related to the France family and may later gain an inheritance by
defending their position? If not the money trail issue, then the only conclusion can be that -v- is in his one of a kind, 15 minutes
of fame, type self-glory by taking on this most unpopular stance. And i might add his beginning of the longest thread ever about
Shawna / Women & their place. I sense a disingenuousness about -v-'s positions. Is he just trying to pile up the most 'fish' on the
shore of Lake RASN?

--
Crusader

Greg Eglinton

未讀,
2001年4月11日 下午6:00:292001/4/11
收件者:

Another term for master baiter is jerk off.

HTH

Greg
--
My Ride
http://www.rappy.net/Greg/My33.html

Lee Aanderud

未讀,
2001年4月11日 下午6:22:292001/4/11
收件者:
Crusader wrote:
I sense a disingenuousness about -v-'s positions. Is he just trying to
pile up the most 'fish' on the shore of Lake RASN?

---
Nope... he just ate one of his famous "wipe your ass with a snowcone"
burritos and let one rip while wading in Lake RASN. That's the reason
for all the dead fish along the banks. The good news is that they were
just all suckers anyway... the trophy fish survived.

Lee

zenit

未讀,
2001年4月11日 下午6:57:122001/4/11
收件者:

A troll is someone who uses his audience's inability to resist
replying to his taunts in order to psychologically dominate them and
control their behavior...

-v- is a troll... A good one, perhaps, but a troll nonetheless...

zenit

<!--
a{opinion-decoration:none}
-->

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上7:09:052001/4/11
收件者:

"Crusader" <crusa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Oh. You left off your usual little jesus saves message.
--
-v-
Go #8 #15 #29 #20

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上7:10:172001/4/11
收件者:

"Greg Eglinton" <gjeglint@NoSpam_.ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

Big talk from a guy who's biggest claim to fame is his relationships with
livestock.

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上7:12:082001/4/11
收件者:

"zenit" <zen...@youryahoo.com> wrote in message

Wrong. I believe every word I have written about NASCAR. You just don't like
it when someone questions your anti-NASCAR witchhunt.

Greg Eglinton

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上7:24:392001/4/11
收件者:

-v- wrote:

> "Greg Eglinton" <gjeglint@NoSpam_.ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> > Crusader wrote:
> > >
> > > His defense of the private company named NA$CAR is staunch. It appears
> to be the only one. Why? Since they don't sell stock, what
> > > other reason is there for -v- to defend them so staunchly? Is -v-
> related to the France family and may later gain an inheritance by
> > > defending their position? If not the money trail issue, then the only
> conclusion can be that -v- is in his one of a kind, 15 minutes
> > > of fame, type self-glory by taking on this most unpopular stance. And i
> might add his beginning of the longest thread ever about
> > > Shawna / Women & their place. I sense a disingenuousness about -v-'s
> positions. Is he just trying to pile up the most 'fish' on the
> > > shore of Lake RASN?
> >
> > Another term for master baiter is jerk off.
>
> Big talk from a guy who's biggest claim to fame is his relationships with
> livestock.

A wee bit touchy here, aren't we? I never said nor implied you were either.

Tom Pendergast

未讀,
2001年4月11日 下午6:49:102001/4/11
收件者:

I used to think I was one of the great shit stirrers that frequented
these parts. That was until I realized what -v- does for jollies <g>.
The guy is the best, hands down. Can reach over from the great right
shore of the lake and start a fight in a friggin' phone booth, then
have 20 people lining up to squeeze in and take a shot back at him.
The amazing part is that he jumps up and does it every week or ten
days, and nobody catches on, they all keep coming back! We have a
future hall-of-famer right here in our midst, we should bow and offer
praises to him.

--
"Excuses are a dime a dozen, but 'getting it done'
is usually worth the extra costs" - TP

r a p p y

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上7:48:472001/4/11
收件者:

"-v-" <vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote in message

Hey V,
I noticed you dodged my point about NASCAR not allowing data boxes.

This is a ruling body that wouldn't allow teams a data box that all
the other major series view as invaluable as far as understanding crashes goes
and you defend them as caring about safety?

Come on V..........defend that point. IF YOU CAN

The Wizard David

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上8:33:212001/4/11
收件者:
He hates women to.

David

"Crusader" <crusa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

The Wizard David

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上8:35:512001/4/11
收件者:
Quit having sex with Jeff Gordon and smell the roses.

David

"-v-" <vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote in message

The Wizard David

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上8:34:092001/4/11
收件者:
You make love with every men around to.

David

"-v-" <vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote in message

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上8:57:322001/4/11
收件者:

"r a p p y" <rappy@get the e-mail off my home page.com> wrote in message

There has really been very little talk about the black boxes. Most people
have focused on HANS, THE ONE TRUE SAFETY DEVICE and open face helmets.

I don't object to black box accelerometers. The main objection I have heard
to going to full electronic data recording of the engine would be that it
might make it difficult to detect illegal enhancements like traction
control. I believe F1 has some rules relating to this.

Personally I wouldn't mind dumping the carbs and going to fuel injection and
full engine control computers with or without data recorders.

You will hear lots of whining from those that say racing is too expensive
and the "little guy" (kind of an anomaly in WC) won't be able to keep up.

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上8:47:512001/4/11
收件者:

"The Wizard David" <dst...@cei.net> wrote in message
> He hates women to.

You think women should be treated like men?
I suppose you would.

r a p p y

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上9:36:562001/4/11
收件者:

"-v-" <vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote in message

LOL ......yeah their is a lot of singlemindedness going around. ;-)
In truth......as blindly as some are going after NASCAR others
(yourself included) are just as blindly defending the ruling body
as having no significant responsibility in finding and making available
to the drivers, teams and even the fans the basics of
who, what, where, when and why.

In fact the blame lies somewhere in the middle between drivers who
are slow to change anything they are comfortable with and a ruling body who
want's to promote something built on speed and danger and yet have
it's fans believe "these are the safest cars in the world" .....well that
just doesn't work anymore after what we have seen in the past year.

Right or wrong.......the media and the fans are not going to go away
on this one.

No sport is above trying it's best to ensure it's participants come back alive.
Saying "they knew it was dangerous" is no kind of defense.

> I don't object to black box accelerometers. The main objection I have heard
> to going to full electronic data recording of the engine would be that it
> might make it difficult to detect illegal enhancements like traction
> control.

Ah..........so NASCAR is more concerned with that than they are with
driver safety? To think NASCAR is beyond being able to inspect
them is silly......

It's kind of amusing how NASCAR is able to accomplish anything it wants......
untill it decides it isn't something they want to do. Then it becomes "difficult"
for them and needs further study.

> I believe F1 has some rules relating to this.

Exactly........makes rules about traction control devices (I'm sure it's covered
already anyway) and then enforce them...... what's hard about that?

> Personally I wouldn't mind dumping the carbs and going to fuel injection and
> full engine control computers with or without data recorders.
>
> You will hear lots of whining from those that say racing is too expensive
> and the "little guy" (kind of an anomaly in WC) won't be able to keep up.

That would be nothing new.

DeevaCath

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上9:59:202001/4/11
收件者:
>From: "The Wizard David"

>He hates women to.

I don't think this is true. I think he just believes in old school and God
bless him, he found a woman that agrees. More power to him.

PS: I have to admit that at times I would like to just be taken care of.
SNAP OUT OF IT CATHY!

* Ever stop to think and forget to start again........*

Cathy, *Keeper of the Ts
#1 Mayfield fan #3 Gordon fan
"Our clique rawks!"

DeevaCath

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上10:23:402001/4/11
收件者:

>From: "The Wizard David" dst...@cei.net

>"-v-" <vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote in message

>Big talk from a guy who's biggest claim to fame is his relationships with
>> livestock.

>You make love with every men around to.

Huh?

*If the facts do not conform to the theory, they must be disposed of.*

James Wheeler

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上10:38:482001/4/11
收件者:
-v- wrote:

<major snippage>

> You will hear lots of whining from those that say racing is too expensive
> and the "little guy" (kind of an anomaly in WC) won't be able to keep up.

This brings up an interesting question.
Is there room anymore in Winston Cup racing for the "little guy"?
The money involved in Cup racing has risen drastically in the past several
years. Costs of ownership, purses, sponsorship deals, they've all experienced
dramatic increases. Can an "Underbird" win the whole thing anymore? Elliott
Sadler was the first single car team winner in a few years (since Rudd's last
win?), and he's closely affiliated with Roush Racing. All other single-car
teams are performing quite below the owners' expectations. Though this could be
caused by the caliber of the drivers, the huge amounts of money it takes to be
competitive in Winston Cup certainly figures into it.
Without a big-time sponsor spending ungodly amounts of money, a team stands
almost no chance to win. But, in order to land a big-time sponsor, a team has
to perform very well. New teams face a bigger challenge today than ever
before. Gone are the days when a group of guys would scrape enough money
together to buy a used Cup car and enter a race. Nowadays you need enough money
to fund the economy of a third-world country. If a new team does start
performing well, the driver stands a good chance of being snatched up by a
bigger team. Kevin Lepage is a prime example. He was performing well in the
#91, owned by Falk(?), and was promptly offered a ride in the Roush #16. It
might not have been the best career move, but who can really blame him for
trying?
Anyway, the point is the "little guy" is a near-extinct breed in Winston Cup.
The major factors in winning, which used to be the driver, the car, and the
team, are now the checkbook, the driver, and the team.

--
James Wheeler
Wheeler's World - http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/wheeler

LaVonna Hardin

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上10:51:492001/4/11

> Quit having sex with Jeff Gordon and smell the roses.
>
> David

DAMMIT WILLO......WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!! CAN I SAY IT FOR YOU PLEASE, JUST
THIS ONCE? PLEASEEEE
La Vonna

LaVonna Hardin

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上10:54:362001/4/11
收件者:

"DeevaCath" <deev...@aol.comNotEven> wrote in message

> >From: "The Wizard David"
>
> >He hates women to.
> >

> I don't think this is true. I think he just believes in old school and God
> bless him, he found a woman that agrees. More power to him.
>
> PS: I have to admit that at times I would like to just be taken care of.
> SNAP OUT OF IT CATHY!

Yep, I agree about -v-, nothing wrong with the old school ways now and
again. As long as I can shop, shop , shop all is good in the world!
La Vonna

Dale Bright

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上11:50:432001/4/11
收件者:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 00:47:51 GMT, "-v-"
<vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote:

>"The Wizard David" <dst...@cei.net> wrote in message
>> He hates women to.
>
>You think women should be treated like men?
>I suppose you would.

Sorry, but I must agree with v on this one. Women *are* different from
men. I, for one, and happy for it, too.

WOMENZ ROOL!!!!!!!!!!

Dale Bright

"non compos mentis"

Dale Bright

未讀,
2001年4月11日 晚上11:51:102001/4/11
收件者:
On 12 Apr 2001 01:59:20 GMT, deev...@aol.comNotEven (DeevaCath)
wrote:

>>From: "The Wizard David"
>
>>He hates women to.
>>

>I don't think this is true. I think he just believes in old school and God
>bless him, he found a woman that agrees. More power to him.
>
>PS: I have to admit that at times I would like to just be taken care of.
> SNAP OUT OF IT CATHY!

Hi. ($1)

GIFS!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas

未讀,
2001年4月12日 凌晨3:48:172001/4/12
收件者:
He's not a troll. He's pro-NASCAR. So what? A weakened NASCAR would kill
the sport. Look at CART.

Thomas

未讀,
2001年4月12日 凌晨3:52:402001/4/12
收件者:
In article <lu5B6.7692$_U.12...@typhoon.tampabay.rr.com>, "-v-" <vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote:

>Oh. You left off your usual little jesus saves message.

My brother has a bumper sticker that says "JESUS LOVES YOU" and in small
print, "but everyone else thinks you're an asshole"

Ms.Goodwrench

未讀,
2001年4月12日 上午9:30:172001/4/12
收件者:

-v- not a troll. -v- a turdstirrer.

-v- not like like change. Like fire, change is BAD. -v- need woman, woman not drive race cars.
Make -v- dinner.

-v- big Dale Earnhardt and Tony Stewart fan, so me like -v-. -v- also not believe in thunder god or
tree spirit. Me like -v- for that too.

-v- okay.

Ms.Goodwrench RDE 1951-2001

The dark/light side of racing -
http://www.enteract.com/~tjmc/flagman.htm

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月12日 上午9:48:292001/4/12
收件者:

"Ms.Goodwrench" <je...@msmisp.com> wrote in message

> -v- not a troll. -v- a turdstirrer.
>
> -v- not like like change. Like fire, change is BAD. -v- need woman,
woman not drive race cars.
> Make -v- dinner.
>
> -v- big Dale Earnhardt and Tony Stewart fan, so me like -v-. -v- also not
believe in thunder god or
> tree spirit. Me like -v- for that too.
>
> -v- okay.

ugg

JL

未讀,
2001年4月12日 上午9:55:232001/4/12
收件者:
"Ms.Goodwrench" <je...@msmisp.com> wrote in message

> -v- not a troll. -v- a turdstirrer.
>
> -v- not like like change. Like fire, change is BAD. -v- need woman,
woman not drive race cars.
> Make -v- dinner.
>
> -v- big Dale Earnhardt and Tony Stewart fan, so me like -v-. -v- also not
believe in thunder god or
> tree spirit. Me like -v- for that too.
>
> -v- okay.
>

> Ms.Goodwrench RDE 1951-2001

<In my best 3rd-grade sing-song voice>:

-v-'s got a stoneage girlfriend!
-v-'s got a stoneage girlfriend!

DeevaCath

未讀,
2001年4月12日 上午10:22:162001/4/12
收件者:
>From: James Wheeler

>This brings up an interesting question.
>Is there room anymore in Winston Cup racing for the "little guy"?

No, he should stick with being a horse jockey.

:)

But seriously, it is kind of sad that money can and does at times, supercede
talent.

*If the facts do not conform to the theory, they must be disposed of.*

Cathy, *Keeper of the Ts

DeevaCath

未讀,
2001年4月12日 上午10:23:282001/4/12
收件者:

>In article <b6o9dtkamc78nvj19...@4ax.com>, zenit
><zen...@youryahoo.com> wrote:
>>On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 21:42:29 GMT, "Crusader" <crusa...@hotmail.com>
>>opened a new box of zerones and said:
>>

>>A troll is someone who uses his audience's inability to resist
>>replying to his taunts in order to psychologically dominate them and
>>control their behavior...
>>
>> -v- is a troll... A good one, perhaps, but a troll nonetheless...

So -v- is a troll because he has strong opinions or is it because they do not
agree with yours?

Ms.Goodwrench

未讀,
2001年4月12日 上午10:32:412001/4/12
收件者:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:55:23 -0400, "JL" <jl_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Ms.Goodwrench" <je...@msmisp.com> wrote in message
>>
>> -v- not a troll. -v- a turdstirrer.
>>
>> -v- not like like change. Like fire, change is BAD. -v- need woman,
>woman not drive race cars.
>> Make -v- dinner.
>>
>> -v- big Dale Earnhardt and Tony Stewart fan, so me like -v-. -v- also not
>believe in thunder god or
>> tree spirit. Me like -v- for that too.
>>
>> -v- okay.

><In my best 3rd-grade sing-song voice>:
>
> -v-'s got a stoneage girlfriend!
> -v-'s got a stoneage girlfriend!

My family sometimes refers to me as "the cavewoman".

zenit

未讀,
2001年4月12日 中午12:24:542001/4/12
收件者:
On 12 Apr 2001 14:23:28 GMT, deev...@aol.comNotEven (DeevaCath)

opened a new box of zerones and said:

>>In article <b6o9dtkamc78nvj19...@4ax.com>, zenit
>><zen...@youryahoo.com> wrote:

>>>A troll is someone who uses his audience's inability to resist
>>>replying to his taunts in order to psychologically dominate them and
>>>control their behavior...
>>>
>>> -v- is a troll... A good one, perhaps, but a troll nonetheless...
>>>

>So -v- is a troll because he has strong opinions or is it because they do not
>agree with yours?
>

>Cathy, *Keeper of the Ts

Parrots don't have opinions...

zenit

<!--
a{opinion-decoration:none}
-->

43Fan

未讀,
2001年4月12日 上午8:39:232001/4/12
收件者:
<snip>

> > Hey V,
> > I noticed you dodged my point about NASCAR not allowing data
boxes.

> > This is a ruling body that wouldn't allow teams a data box that all
> > the other major series view as invaluable as far as understanding
crashes
> goes
> > and you defend them as caring about safety?
> >
> > Come on V..........defend that point. IF YOU CAN
>
> There has really been very little talk about the black boxes. Most people
> have focused on HANS, THE ONE TRUE SAFETY DEVICE and open face helmets.

There was a lot of talk about it in the past.. but Nascar squelched it,
saying that the teams could use it to their own advantages... bullshit.. I
know how they work and I know how they're hooked up. No more difficult to
have them handed out to the teams on race morning and then taken back
immediately after the race than the restrictor plates are. Then Nascar
would have ALL the data and be able to actually do some studies on it.

> I don't object to black box accelerometers. The main objection I have
heard
> to going to full electronic data recording of the engine would be that it
> might make it difficult to detect illegal enhancements like traction
> control. I believe F1 has some rules relating to this.

That's bullshit too. You're telling me that Nascar wouldn't be able to see
that, or find it, during inspection? *LOL* Uh, VERY weak defense
there -v-.. and, the ONLY way Nascar is going to know what actually goes on
during a wreck on track, is by the use of data collection in the cars while
they're running.

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月12日 下午1:00:502001/4/12
收件者:

"43Fan" <sl...@hereintown.net> wrote in message

Its pretty clear from your attitude that you just basically hate NASCAR or
didn't read my post .
Maybe you ought to find some other diversion.

Dale Bright

未讀,
2001年4月12日 下午1:15:272001/4/12
收件者:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:30:17 GMT, je...@msmisp.com (Ms.Goodwrench)
wrote:

>-v- not a troll. -v- a turdstirrer.
>
>-v- not like like change. Like fire, change is BAD. -v- need woman, woman not drive race cars.
>Make -v- dinner.
>
>-v- big Dale Earnhardt and Tony Stewart fan, so me like -v-. -v- also not believe in thunder god or
>tree spirit. Me like -v- for that too.
>
>-v- okay.

-v- is Captain CAVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAN!

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月12日 下午1:59:312001/4/12
收件者:

"Dale Bright" <daleb...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Ugg

Doug Broda

未讀,
2001年4月12日 下午2:05:402001/4/12
收件者:
On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:38:48 -0400, James Wheeler <Int...@ional.lover>
wrote:

>This brings up an interesting question.
>Is there room anymore in Winston Cup racing for the "little guy"?

Yes and no.

Can the little guy go *straight* to Cup any more. No.

But it's not like F1, where you have a very, very hard time getting
into the door if you have talent unless you're friends with a rich
sponsor. If you burn up a lesser series, you can indeed move up the
ladder in NASCAR. Even F1's feeder series give out jobs so much more
on sponsor $$ than on talent alone, on average.
Doug Broda, Troy, NY, USA

43Fan

未讀,
2001年4月12日 下午2:08:182001/4/12
收件者:
<snip>

Ok, you're right in one respect, I didn't read your post clearly... now
after I did, it makes even LESS freakin' sense.
Your statement "going to full electronic data recording of the engine would

be that it might make it difficult to detect illegal enhancements like
traction control."

Do you know anything about traction control? Do you know anything at all
about the data recorders that we're talking about here? Do you know that the
data recorders are basically just little boxes that save a histogram of what
g-forces the car has placed on it? That they're hooked up to either a two or
three axis accelerometer that sends an electric signal usually +/- .5 volts
that is then converted by the black box into the number of g's? Although in
the case of the ones put in the cars, the voltage would be higher as most of
the ones using +/- .5 volts record values up to 1g only and they'd need to
record much more than that in the case of a wreck... Were you aware of any
of this?

How can you sit there and say that Nascar is not at fault at all, when
they've refused to allow the collection of data that could easily save
drivers' lives? No, they didn't take a gun and shoot any of the drivers..
they didn't even force them to get into the cars.. and they certainly didn't
cause the wrecks, but they HAVE forced the non-use of data-collection, the
ONLY way the drivers/teams and Nascar alone will EVER know for sure what
happens in a wreck.

Do I hate Nascar? Nope, love the racing.. do I hate the organization? No,
not even that really. But I DO hate the fact that they've had their
collective heads up their collective asses for so long and that they've
refused to allow something as simple and proven as this, when it could've
saved a lot of drivers lives.. Hell -v-, there's a very good chance that not
only would DE be alive today but that Adam, Kenny, Tony... all of them would
be. IF Nascar had any true data on which to base how the cars should be
built, etc...

Now, do you think you could answer the questions? Or are you gonna side-step
them again? Are you sure you don't write Helton's speeches for him? geez...

Mike Marlow

未讀,
2001年4月12日 下午3:54:142001/4/12

> <snip>

> Do I hate Nascar? Nope, love the racing.. do I hate the organization? No,
> not even that really. But I DO hate the fact that they've had their
> collective heads up their collective asses for so long and that they've
> refused to allow something as simple and proven as this, when it could've
> saved a lot of drivers lives.. Hell -v-, there's a very good chance that
not
> only would DE be alive today but that Adam, Kenny, Tony... all of them
would
> be. IF Nascar had any true data on which to base how the cars should be
> built, etc...

OK - so here's my question. (Question - not disagreement). What good would
the data have done? Certainly it would have shown the precise g-force that
either of these guys experienced, but is that meaningful? I would think
everyone in the world already knows and believes that these cars experience
enough g force in these crashes to kill the average person under the average
circumstances. Many times over. So what would having the precise data on
the g force accomplish? If there is no real dispute over the g's a driver
can see, what good is the black box? Exactly how would it have contributed
to saving lives? Now, if you suggest that NASCAR and/or the drivers and
owners and crews really don't have a good idea of the g forces a driver
faces, than I'd see more logic to your claim, but I'm not sure I believe
they are that ill informed. This is really simple physics.

-Mike-
mike....@usa.net

43Fan

未讀,
2001年4月12日 下午4:19:352001/4/12
收件者:

"Mike Marlow" <mike....@usa.net> wrote in message

No, I don't believe they truly know what g-forces are applied. As well,
sensors could be placed on the seat as well as just in the "car" to find out
what g-forces are then transferred to the driver. It's not that much of a
stretch to have sensors on the belts themselves that could give an even more
accurate reading of what g-forces are transferred.

With that data, and yes, they'd need to do additional testing on their own,
they could certainly design vehicle frames that better transferred those
g-forces away from the driver, instead of directly to them.

As well, and this is only a side bar.. the data would be very useful to
Goodyear in designing their tires. Not as much from a safety standpoint, but
possibly. (that's what I do, work for a tire testing company)

> -Mike-
> mike....@usa.net

r a p p y

未讀,
2001年4月12日 下午5:37:102001/4/12
收件者:

"James Wheeler" <Int...@ional.lover> wrote in message news:3AD51538...@ional.lover...

> -v- wrote:
>
> <major snippage>
>
> > You will hear lots of whining from those that say racing is too expensive
> > and the "little guy" (kind of an anomaly in WC) won't be able to keep up.
>
> This brings up an interesting question.
> Is there room anymore in Winston Cup racing for the "little guy"?
> The money involved in Cup racing has risen drastically in the past several
> years. Costs of ownership, purses, sponsorship deals, they've all experienced
> dramatic increases. Can an "Underbird" win the whole thing anymore?

No......... NO no

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月12日 下午5:25:152001/4/12
收件者:

"43Fan" <sl...@hereintown.net> wrote in message

An accelerometer is one thing and a black box tied into an engine control
system is quite another isn't it? But maybe youi just don't read in your
zeal to get on with the anti-NASCAR witchhunt.

> How can you sit there and say that Nascar is not at fault at all, when
> they've refused to allow the collection of data that could easily save
> drivers' lives? No, they didn't take a gun and shoot any of the drivers..
> they didn't even force them to get into the cars.. and they certainly
didn't
> cause the wrecks, but they HAVE forced the non-use of data-collection, the
> ONLY way the drivers/teams and Nascar alone will EVER know for sure what
> happens in a wreck.

Give me examples of teams demanding to use this and being denyed. I really
haven't heard of any serious controversy about this in NASCAR.

It takes more than data collection to save lives by the way. A data
collector on Dale or anybody else's car would not have saved them would it?
Does give the witchunters out there something else to bitch about since Dr.
Myers didn't hand the Sentinel any smoking guns though.

> Do I hate Nascar? Nope, love the racing.. do I hate the organization? No,
> not even that really. But I DO hate the fact that they've had their
> collective heads up their collective asses for so long and that they've
> refused to allow something as simple and proven as this, when it could've
> saved a lot of drivers lives.. Hell -v-, there's a very good chance that
not
> only would DE be alive today but that Adam, Kenny, Tony... all of them
would
> be. IF Nascar had any true data on which to base how the cars should be
> built, etc...
>
> Now, do you think you could answer the questions? Or are you gonna
side-step
> them again? Are you sure you don't write Helton's speeches for him?
geez...

I answer them you just can't stand hearing them from somebody that doesn't
toe the witchunt party line.

NASCAR did not cause Dale's death, racing did.

Tom Pendergast

未讀,
2001年4月12日 晚上7:52:322001/4/12
收件者:
DeevaCath wrote:

> >From: "The Wizard David" dst...@cei.net

> >You make love with every men around to.

> Huh?

I know! Wasn't that about the most lame ass attempt
at a sentence that you've seen in a long time!?
(consider the source.)

--
"Excuses are a dime a dozen, but 'getting it done'
is usually worth the extra costs" - TP

Tom Pendergast

未讀,
2001年4月12日 晚上8:35:392001/4/12
收件者:
JL wrote:
> "Ms.Goodwrench" <je...@msmisp.com> wrote...

> > -v- not a troll. -v- a turdstirrer.
> > -v- not like like change. Like fire, change is BAD.

> > -v- need woman,woman not drive race cars. Make -v- dinner.

> > -v- big Dale Earnhardt and Tony Stewart fan, so me like -v-. -v- also
> > not believe in thunder god or tree spirit. Me like -v- for that too.
> > -v- okay.

> <In my best 3rd-grade sing-song voice>:

> -v-'s got a stoneage girlfriend!
> -v-'s got a stoneage girlfriend!

Lakestones, meet the Lakestones,
they're a traditional family
From the town of RASN,
they're an ever-lovin' mystery
Someday, Maybe -v- will win the fight,
And get Jean agreeing with the right,
When you're with the Lakestones,
we'll have a yubba dub WooHoo time,
Dee Dubyuh Doo time,
A "Gordon's Gay" old ti-i-i-i-i-i-me!

($1 to the Hanna-Barbera folks)

JL

未讀,
2001年4月12日 晚上9:44:362001/4/12
收件者:

"Tom Pendergast" <t...@icubed.com> wrote in message

> JL wrote:
> > "Ms.Goodwrench" <je...@msmisp.com> wrote...
>

> > > -v- not a troll. -v- a turdstirrer.
> > > -v- not like like change. Like fire, change is BAD.
> > > -v- need woman,woman not drive race cars. Make -v- dinner.
> > > -v- big Dale Earnhardt and Tony Stewart fan, so me like -v-. -v- also
> > > not believe in thunder god or tree spirit. Me like -v- for that too.
> > > -v- okay.
>

> > <In my best 3rd-grade sing-song voice>:
>
> > -v-'s got a stoneage girlfriend!
> > -v-'s got a stoneage girlfriend!
>

> Lakestones, meet the Lakestones,
> they're a traditional family
> From the town of RASN,
> they're an ever-lovin' mystery
> Someday, Maybe -v- will win the fight,
> And get Jean agreeing with the right,
> When you're with the Lakestones,
> we'll have a yubba dub WooHoo time,
> Dee Dubyuh Doo time,
> A "Gordon's Gay" old ti-i-i-i-i-i-me!

Bravo!

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月13日 上午8:22:212001/4/13

> JL wrote:
> > "Ms.Goodwrench" <je...@msmisp.com> wrote...
>

> > > -v- not a troll. -v- a turdstirrer.
> > > -v- not like like change. Like fire, change is BAD.
> > > -v- need woman,woman not drive race cars. Make -v- dinner.
> > > -v- big Dale Earnhardt and Tony Stewart fan, so me like -v-. -v- also
> > > not believe in thunder god or tree spirit. Me like -v- for that too.
> > > -v- okay.
>

> > <In my best 3rd-grade sing-song voice>:
>
> > -v-'s got a stoneage girlfriend!
> > -v-'s got a stoneage girlfriend!
>

> Lakestones, meet the Lakestones,
> they're a traditional family
> From the town of RASN,
> they're an ever-lovin' mystery
> Someday, Maybe -v- will win the fight,
> And get Jean agreeing with the right,
> When you're with the Lakestones,
> we'll have a yubba dub WooHoo time,
> Dee Dubyuh Doo time,
> A "Gordon's Gay" old ti-i-i-i-i-i-me!

-v- like song.

Mike Marlow

未讀,
2001年4月13日 上午8:38:102001/4/13

> "Mike Marlow" <mike....@usa.net> wrote in message

I would think that calculating the g force with reasonable accuracy would be
a simple enough task. But even if the margin for error is "large", I would
still think that at the speeds and resultant predictable g loads theses guys
experience on any given day, that teams and experts would already know
enough to make quite educated design changes. I guess what I'm saying here
is that if we know for example that the human body can withstand 9g without
blackout and (pick some number - I'm just throwing one out here....) 12g
before crush injuries will occur, then all we really need to understand is
how to keep the g load below those thresholds. That number can be
calculated. What I was asking above is more like - what good is it to know
that a driver experienced 22g, if (big if clause in my question here) we can
safely know that anything above 12g was just excess killing power.

I'm certainly not against any form of data collection or black boxes. I
simply wonder if focusing too much (?) on things like precise g loads might
be ignoring or distracting from what may be a more obvious fact that drivers
are simply experiencing 2 or 3 or 4 or pick a number, times more load than
any human can withstand. Sometimes the obvious does not need a lot of
backup detail. In the end, I know enough about this stuff to be dangerous
and not enough to make any money at it, so my opinions and questions don't
really amount to much. But I do live in a world (professionally) that is
all about data, data collection, and data manipulation (usage), and I do see
everyday the amount of useless data that is collected in the name of data
collection. It translates to a lot of time, energy and money wasted in the
face of the obvious. Don't read any accusations into this - I'm still in
question/discussion mode.

> With that data, and yes, they'd need to do additional testing on their
own,
> they could certainly design vehicle frames that better transferred those
> g-forces away from the driver, instead of directly to them.

This falls into the area that I refer to above as "obvious". I fully agree
that transfering forces is something that must be done in the world of
NASCAR racing, and in fact is something that is in-excusably overdue. It
just seems to me there is already enough established expertise in this field
that is indeed based on years of detailed study and analysis, that NASCAR
and individual teams can and should capitalize on it, without reinventing
the wheel.

-Mike-
mike....@usa.net

Ms.Goodwrench

未讀,
2001年4月13日 上午9:24:242001/4/13
收件者:

<applause>

The Wizard David

未讀,
2001年4月13日 中午12:54:432001/4/13
收件者:
You never responded to any my posts about you hating women drivers and why
they should not race. Are you gay or what? Is Gordon your lover? Tell us.
Enquirering minds want to know.

David

"-v-" <vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote in message

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月13日 下午2:52:522001/4/13
收件者:
Damn I must be good now.
I have been called "gay" at RASN.
This is a great day!

--
-v-
Go #8 #15 #29 #20

"The Wizard David" <dst...@cei.net> wrote in message

Dale Bright

未讀,
2001年4月13日 下午3:57:512001/4/13
收件者:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 18:52:52 GMT, "-v-"
<vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote:

>Damn I must be good now.
>I have been called "gay" at RASN.
>This is a great day!

You were also called a Gordon fan. I never knew.................

Rick

未讀,
2001年4月13日 下午3:59:352001/4/13
收件者:
"-v-" wrote:

>Damn I must be good now.
>I have been called "gay" at RASN.
>This is a great day!

Dunno if it counts coming from the wizard. And it'll only count marginally when
he turns 13.

Fear not though: I'd bet my bottom dollar you'll fare well in the asshole poll
this year<BFG>!

>--
>-v-
>Go #8 #15 #29 #20

Rick

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月13日 下午4:08:322001/4/13

> On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 18:52:52 GMT, "-v-"
> <vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote:
>
> >Damn I must be good now.
> >I have been called "gay" at RASN.
> >This is a great day!
>
> You were also called a Gordon fan. I never knew.................

Actually I had Gordon on my NCC Revenuers team for a week or so but Mrs -v-
threatened violence if I didn't get rid of him.

I figured what can she really do? But then I got paranoid so I switched to
DJ.

She has a pistol permit and carries a gun.

Dale Bright

未讀,
2001年4月13日 下午4:24:232001/4/13
收件者:

I hope she got your permission before acquiring this permit.

43Fan

未讀,
2001年4月13日 上午10:13:002001/4/13
收件者:

"Mike Marlow" <mike....@usa.net> wrote in message
Very good point. Although I read somewhere that engineers involved with CART
or IRL were very surprised when they finally got actual data as to what
g-forces were in effect. They were surprised at how far off they actually
were. The really good point you bring up is if we know the human body can
withstand X, then even if we're guessing and we guess that the actual
g-forces are 2X, etc.. then do we need to know more? Personally, yeah, I
think we do. Need to know what forces are exerted and in what actual
directions, fore/aft and lateral. As well, I think knowing the exact(or very
close to anyway) force would help in designing a frame that is not only
rigid enough to provide good handling/ride characteristics, but then also be
able to "crush" properly to absorb those levels. As you, discussing not
arguing.

> I'm certainly not against any form of data collection or black boxes. I
> simply wonder if focusing too much (?) on things like precise g loads
might
> be ignoring or distracting from what may be a more obvious fact that
drivers
> are simply experiencing 2 or 3 or 4 or pick a number, times more load than
> any human can withstand. Sometimes the obvious does not need a lot of
> backup detail. In the end, I know enough about this stuff to be dangerous
> and not enough to make any money at it, so my opinions and questions don't
> really amount to much. But I do live in a world (professionally) that is
> all about data, data collection, and data manipulation (usage), and I do
see
> everyday the amount of useless data that is collected in the name of data
> collection. It translates to a lot of time, energy and money wasted in
the
> face of the obvious. Don't read any accusations into this - I'm still in
> question/discussion mode.

Believe me, I see the same thing as far as useless data is concerned. In
some ways I think this is another of those things though where we won't
really know how much it can help until it's tried, you know?

43Fan

未讀,
2001年4月13日 上午8:33:382001/4/13
收件者:
<snip>

> > Do you know anything about traction control? Do you know anything at all
> > about the data recorders that we're talking about here? Do you know that
> the
> > data recorders are basically just little boxes that save a histogram of
> what
> > g-forces the car has placed on it? That they're hooked up to either a
two
> or
> > three axis accelerometer that sends an electric signal usually +/- .5
> volts
> > that is then converted by the black box into the number of g's?
Although
> in
> > the case of the ones put in the cars, the voltage would be higher as
most
> of
> > the ones using +/- .5 volts record values up to 1g only and they'd need
> > record much more than that in the case of a wreck... Were you aware of
> any
> > of this?
>
> An accelerometer is one thing and a black box tied into an engine control
> system is quite another isn't it? But maybe youi just don't read in your
> zeal to get on with the anti-NASCAR witchhunt.

Um, Hey -v-, in case you still don't understand.. the "black box" isn't tied
to engine control... it's hooked into the accelerometer and records g-force
data... geez... maybe you should read or learn? The term "black box" is
used throughout the auto industry just as I'm using it..

.

> > How can you sit there and say that Nascar is not at fault at all, when
> > they've refused to allow the collection of data that could easily save
> > drivers' lives? No, they didn't take a gun and shoot any of the
drivers..
> > they didn't even force them to get into the cars.. and they certainly
> didn't
> > cause the wrecks, but they HAVE forced the non-use of data-collection,
the
> > ONLY way the drivers/teams and Nascar alone will EVER know for sure what
> > happens in a wreck.
>
> Give me examples of teams demanding to use this and being denyed. I really
> haven't heard of any serious controversy about this in NASCAR.

Give me examples of Nascar taking a pro-active stance on safety and testing
instead of a reactive one.

> It takes more than data collection to save lives by the way. A data
> collector on Dale or anybody else's car would not have saved them would
it?
> Does give the witchunters out there something else to bitch about since
Dr.
> Myers didn't hand the Sentinel any smoking guns though.

No, a data collection box in DE's car wouldn't have saved him.. but you
know, had their been one in Adam's(r.i.p.), KI, TR and DE might still be
alive today.. So again I ask you, what's your defense for Nascar now? Why
won't they allow it? What good logical reason can they have? C'mon -v-,
let's hear it.

> > Do I hate Nascar? Nope, love the racing.. do I hate the organization?
No,
> > not even that really. But I DO hate the fact that they've had their
> > collective heads up their collective asses for so long and that they've
> > refused to allow something as simple and proven as this, when it
could've
> > saved a lot of drivers lives.. Hell -v-, there's a very good chance that
> not
> > only would DE be alive today but that Adam, Kenny, Tony... all of them
> would
> > be. IF Nascar had any true data on which to base how the cars should be
> > built, etc...
> >
> > Now, do you think you could answer the questions? Or are you gonna
> side-step
> > them again? Are you sure you don't write Helton's speeches for him?
> geez...
>
> I answer them you just can't stand hearing them from somebody that doesn't
> toe the witchunt party line.

You haven't answered a damn thing... again I ask this, do you write Helton's
speeches? geez.

> NASCAR did not cause Dale's death, racing did.

Well, hate to tell ya this, but you're wrong again..

DeevaCath

未讀,
2001年4月13日 下午4:54:592001/4/13
收件者:
>From: "-v-"

>She has a pistol permit and carries a gun.
>--

I am beginning to see promise for you -v-.

#1 Mayfield fan #3 Gordon fan
"Our clique rawks!"

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月13日 下午4:57:322001/4/13
收件者:

"Dale Bright" <daleb...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

I convinced her it was a good idea. That was the easy part.
Talking her into getting rid of it would be the hard part.

If people think I am an unreasonable libertarian conservative they should
meet her.
Lucky for RASN that she hates computers almost as much as she hates women
race car drivers.

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月13日 下午4:59:052001/4/13
收件者:

"43Fan" <sl...@hereintown.net> wrote in message

Is that all black boxes or just the ones you know about?

Tom Pendergast

未讀,
2001年4月13日 下午4:23:442001/4/13
收件者:
-v- wrote:
> Actually I had Gordon on my NCC Revenuers team for a week or so
> but Mrs -v- threatened violence if I didn't get rid of him.
>
> I figured what can she really do? But then I got paranoid so I
> switched to DJ.
>
> She has a pistol permit and carries a gun.

See. I -knew- we agreed on a lot of things. If you could just
drop the shit stirrer routine, you would be an all right kinda guy.

--
"Excuses are a dime a dozen, but 'getting it done'

is usually worth the extra costs" - TP

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月13日 下午5:41:582001/4/13

> >From: "-v-"
>

> >She has a pistol permit and carries a gun.
> >--
>
> I am beginning to see promise for you -v-.

Thank you mam.

> -v- wrote:
> > Actually I had Gordon on my NCC Revenuers team for a week or so
> > but Mrs -v- threatened violence if I didn't get rid of him.
> >
> > I figured what can she really do? But then I got paranoid so I
> > switched to DJ.
> >
> > She has a pistol permit and carries a gun.
>
> See. I -knew- we agreed on a lot of things. If you could just
> drop the shit stirrer routine, you would be an all right kinda guy.

Tom,

Being called a shit stirrer by you is quite a compliment. I only do that
part time anyhow.

Tom Pendergast

未讀,
2001年4月13日 下午5:44:342001/4/13
收件者:

Ouch!

The Wizard David

未讀,
2001年4月13日 下午6:40:082001/4/13
收件者:
No wonder why you hate women drivers. Your wife might pull the trigger if
you say that woman is pretty. ;o)

David

"-v-" <vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote in message

Dale Bright

未讀,
2001年4月13日 晚上7:06:512001/4/13
收件者:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 20:57:32 GMT, "-v-"
<vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote:

>If people think I am an unreasonable libertarian conservative they should
>meet her.
>Lucky for RASN that she hates computers almost as much as she hates women
>race car drivers.

Unreasonable? I think archaic is the term that I would use.

Deliveryboy

未讀,
2001年4月13日 晚上7:25:432001/4/13
收件者:
The Wizard David wrote:

> No wonder why you hate women drivers. Your wife might pull the trigger if
> you say that woman is pretty. ;o)
>
> David

Huh?

($1 to DeevaCath)

Me thinks we need Linda, the schoolmarm, to learn this one.

John

Greg Eglinton

未讀,
2001年4月13日 晚上7:28:002001/4/13
收件者:

Rick wrote:

> "-v-" wrote:
>
> >Damn I must be good now.
> >I have been called "gay" at RASN.
> >This is a great day!
> >

> Dunno if it counts coming from the wizard. And it'll only count marginally when
> he turns 13.
>
> Fear not though: I'd bet my bottom dollar you'll fare well in the asshole poll
> this year<BFG>!

Yep, but you know that he will want the votes recounted.

Greg
--
My Ride
http://www.rappy.net/Greg/My33.html

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月13日 晚上7:37:322001/4/13
收件者:

"Dale Bright" <daleb...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Thanks. I am proud of that.
--

"Greg Eglinton" <geglinton@NoSpam_.qwest.net> wrote in message

> Rick wrote:
>
> > "-v-" wrote:
> >
> > >Damn I must be good now.
> > >I have been called "gay" at RASN.
> > >This is a great day!
> > >

> > Dunno if it counts coming from the wizard. And it'll only count
marginally when
> > he turns 13.
> >
> > Fear not though: I'd bet my bottom dollar you'll fare well in the
asshole poll
> > this year<BFG>!
> >

> Yep, but you know that he will want the votes recounted.

There are so many here. Will there be a runoff?

tjmc

未讀,
2001年4月13日 晚上8:58:242001/4/13
收件者:
On 12 Apr 2001 14:22:16 GMT, deev...@aol.comNotEven (DeevaCath) wrote:

>>From: James Wheeler

>>This brings up an interesting question.
>>Is there room anymore in Winston Cup racing for the "little guy"?

>But seriously, it is kind of sad that money can and does at times, supercede
>talent.

Racing from its inception has seldom been a sport for the "little" guy.

Back in the earliest days of motor sports almost all the folks engaging
were wealthy "gentlemen" racers. These men loved speed but what
separated them from the rest was their ability to afford cars such a
Duesenburgs, Maseratis, Mercedes, Peugeots. In some ways NASCAR (more
specifically, stock car) racing was the exception to the rule as it
allowed regular folks to race relatively inexpensive cars coming off
production lines. But even then, the cost of sacrificing the family car
in a race could be more of a burden than many families were wiling or
able to afford.

The little guy? There's thousands of them out there racing in hundreds
of bullrings across America. Just get in your car and go see them.

But as far as top level racing, I'd neither expect nor desire it to be
for anyone but those with a lot of money to throw at it. In anything
else when I see the best of the best I expect it to more than likely be
the most costly. To expect motor racing to be different just doesn't
square with reality...nor should it.

Rick

未讀,
2001年4月13日 晚上9:12:552001/4/13
收件者:
"-v-" wrote:

Lol, maybe Willo can set it up when he's done with "April NASCAR Madness".

DeevaCath

未讀,
2001年4月13日 晚上10:42:192001/4/13
收件者:
>From: "The Wizard David"

>No wonder why you hate women drivers. Your wife might pull the trigger if
>you say that woman is pretty. ;o)
>
>David

>"-v-" <vxmN

>> She has a pistol permit and carries a gun.
>> --

Me thinks Daved the real caveman.

The Wizard David

未讀,
2001年4月13日 晚上10:22:042001/4/13
收件者:
It is a joke to -v- if he said that all the female drivers are pretty and
Mrs -v- will pull the trigger if she hears him.

David

"Deliveryboy" <deliv...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

DJs8...@webtv.net

未讀,
2001年4月13日 晚上11:56:152001/4/13
收件者:

I had Gordon on my NCC Revenuers team for a week or so but Mrs -v-
threatened violence if I didn't get rid of him.
I figured what can she really do? But then I got paranoid so I switched
to ~ D J ~.
She has a pistol permit and carries a gun.
-v-
``````````````````````````````````

Mrs. -v- smart!

Mr. -v- good boy!

~linda~

DJs8...@webtv.net

未讀,
2001年4月14日 凌晨12:12:322001/4/14
收件者:

No wonder why you hate women drivers. Your wife might pull the trigger
if you say that woman is pretty. ;o)
Wizboy David

```````````````````````````````````
Huh?
($1 to DeevaCath)
Me thinks we need Linda, the schoolmarm, to learn this one.
John
```````````````````````````````````

Hey! I'm on Easter Break!

Besides, learn him what? My general rule is a child must have something
worthy to say before I will help him say it. "Worthy" being relative,
of course....

But, Wizboy, if you could at least try to grasp the to, too, two,
concept, you may get less "Huh?" responses. It might be a start.

Chlidren.... <sigh>

~linda~

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月14日 凌晨12:50:112001/4/14

> It is a joke to -v- if he said that all the female drivers are pretty and
> Mrs -v- will pull the trigger if she hears him.
>
> David

She wouldn't need it to deal with you.

JL

未讀,
2001年4月14日 凌晨12:49:562001/4/14
收件者:
<DJs8...@webtv.net> wrote in message

.....or children.....<ummpfyweeezellldooo>........

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月14日 凌晨12:59:592001/4/14
收件者:

<DJs8...@webtv.net> wrote in message

He has a lot to learn about women. Of course I don't believe any man ever
truly figures women out completely.

DJs8...@webtv.net

未讀,
2001年4月14日 凌晨12:48:252001/4/14
收件者:

Wizboy David, Thank you for what you said. It is the Gordon trolls that
say these bad stuff about Stewert. Gordon is not a perfect angel himself
either.
```````````````````````````````

Me thinks Daved the real caveman.

-Cathy-
```````````````````````````````

"Caveboy" perhaps..... Wizboy is no man!

Wizboy, I like that you said something
positive to the poster who met
Tony Stewart! <-------- however notice correct spelling.

The phrase, "these bad stuff about" is vague., awkward. Perhaps,
"Gordon fans are critical of Stewart," would have been a better choice
of words.

"Gordon is not a perfect angel himself either."
This has no relevance, however, if you must, at least lose the
'himself'!

"Our clique rawks!"
And we ~are~ perfect, as well as hawt, angels~

~linda~

DJs8...@webtv.net

未讀,
2001年4月14日 凌晨1:28:562001/4/14
收件者:

Chlidren.... <sigh>
~linda~
```````````````````````
....or children.....<ummpfyweeezellldooo>.
JL
``````````````````````

Thanks JL! A week of drinking pina coladas on the beach and by the pool
in the hot sun during my Easter Break is not only fying my skin! Not
to mention the fact that it is one thirty in the morning.

LOVE spring break! ; - ))))))))))))

~linda~

Greg Eglinton

未讀,
2001年4月14日 上午8:40:242001/4/14
收件者:

-v- wrote:

I had a friend that claimed that he understood women. He drowned while trying to
walk on water.

James Wheeler

未讀,
2001年4月14日 中午12:02:412001/4/14
收件者:
DJs8...@webtv.net wrote:

> No wonder why you hate women drivers. Your wife might pull the trigger
> if you say that woman is pretty. ;o)
> Wizboy David
> ```````````````````````````````````
> Huh?
> ($1 to DeevaCath)
> Me thinks we need Linda, the schoolmarm, to learn this one.
> John
> ```````````````````````````````````
>
> Hey! I'm on Easter Break!
>
> Besides, learn him what? My general rule is a child must have something
> worthy to say before I will help him say it. "Worthy" being relative,
> of course....

He's no EF, that's for sure.

> But, Wizboy, if you could at least try to grasp the to, too, two,
> concept, you may get less "Huh?" responses. It might be a start.

Your write, Linda. Its two simpull too get it rong.

--
James Wheeler
Wheeler's World - http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/wheeler
"Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once."
John Wheeler, physicist (no relation)

James Wheeler

未讀,
2001年4月14日 中午12:11:342001/4/14
收件者:

I made a couple of lists last year, but I've been a good boy lately. So, I
don't think I'll be a threat to you. I'm running for Most Desperate Man this
year. I think I stand a good chance.

Greg Eglinton

未讀,
2001年4月14日 下午2:08:082001/4/14
收件者:

James Wheeler wrote:

> -v- wrote:
> >
> > "Greg Eglinton" <geglinton@NoSpam_.qwest.net> wrote in message

> > asshole poll
> > > >

> > > Yep, but you know that he will want the votes recounted.
> >
> > There are so many here. Will there be a runoff?
>
> I made a couple of lists last year, but I've been a good boy lately. So, I
> don't think I'll be a threat to you. I'm running for Most Desperate Man this
> year. I think I stand a good chance.

Little Wheeler might give you some stiff competition for the title. But from what
you have said he is probably out of shape and won't be able to keep it up for the
duration. He'll probably come limping home as a back marker.

James Wheeler

未讀,
2001年4月14日 下午2:26:282001/4/14
收件者:

<sigh> Alright, I'll say it.
I'm gonna beat him ;-)

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月14日 下午3:13:222001/4/14
收件者:

"Greg Eglinton" <geglinton@NoSpam_.qwest.net> wrote in message

The man that knew too much.

"James Wheeler" <jwhe...@wmis.net> wrote in message

> -v- wrote:
> >
> > "Greg Eglinton" <geglinton@NoSpam_.qwest.net> wrote in message

> > asshole poll
> > > >

> > > Yep, but you know that he will want the votes recounted.
> >
> > There are so many here. Will there be a runoff?
>
> I made a couple of lists last year, but I've been a good boy lately. So,
> don't think I'll be a threat to you. I'm running for Most Desperate Man
this
> year. I think I stand a good chance.

Good one . Almost sprayed the monitor with Zephyrhills.

Dale Bright

未讀,
2001年4月14日 下午4:25:272001/4/14
收件者:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:11:34 -0400, James Wheeler <jwhe...@wmis.net>
wrote:

>-v- wrote:
>>
>> "Greg Eglinton" <geglinton@NoSpam_.qwest.net> wrote in message

>> asshole poll
>> > >

>> > Yep, but you know that he will want the votes recounted.
>>
>> There are so many here. Will there be a runoff?
>
>I made a couple of lists last year, but I've been a good boy lately. So, I
>don't think I'll be a threat to you. I'm running for Most Desperate Man this
>year. I think I stand a good chance.

Ahem.

Dale Bright

未讀,
2001年4月14日 下午4:26:512001/4/14
收件者:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 23:37:32 GMT, "-v-"
<vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote:

>"Dale Bright" <daleb...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 20:57:32 GMT, "-v-"
>> <vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote:
>>

>> >If people think I am an unreasonable libertarian conservative they should
>> >meet her.
>> >Lucky for RASN that she hates computers almost as much as she hates women
>> >race car drivers.
>>
>> Unreasonable? I think archaic is the term that I would use.
>
>Thanks. I am proud of that.
>--

Along with the fact that your cave is better than Lee's?

Dale Bright

未讀,
2001年4月14日 下午4:29:372001/4/14
收件者:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 01:28:56 -0400 (EDT), DJs8...@webtv.net wrote:

>Thanks JL! A week of drinking pina coladas on the beach and by the pool
>in the hot sun during my Easter Break is not only fying my skin! Not
>to mention the fact that it is one thirty in the morning.
>
>LOVE spring break! ; - ))))))))))))
>
>~linda~

GIFS!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale Bright

未讀,
2001年4月14日 下午4:30:342001/4/14
收件者:

Not only is this true, but I think women never figure themselves out,
either.

Dale Bright

未讀,
2001年4月14日 下午4:31:152001/4/14
收件者:

He didn't know? Only Jesus himself and Jeff Gordon can do this.

HTH

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月14日 下午4:30:522001/4/14
收件者:

"Dale Bright" <daleb...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a cave at the beach in Florida?

Dale Bright

未讀,
2001年4月14日 下午5:19:202001/4/14
收件者:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 20:30:52 GMT, "-v-"
<vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote:

>"Dale Bright" <daleb...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 23:37:32 GMT, "-v-"
>> <vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote:
>>

>> >"Dale Bright" <daleb...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

>should
>women

>> >Thanks. I am proud of that.
>> >--
>>
>> Along with the fact that your cave is better than Lee's?
>
>Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a cave at the beach in Florida?

No, not really. I just want to know if the Cavewomen are HAWT?

-v-

未讀,
2001年4月14日 下午5:25:082001/4/14
收件者:

"Dale Bright" <daleb...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

You know how women are......it depends

Tom Pendergast

未讀,
2001年4月14日 下午5:12:482001/4/14
收件者:
James Wheeler wrote:
> Greg Eglinton wrote:

> > Little Wheeler might give you some stiff competition for the title.
> > But from what you have said he is probably out of shape and won't be
> > able to keep it up for the duration. He'll probably come limping home
> > as a back marker.

> <sigh> Alright, I'll say it.
> I'm gonna beat him ;-)

Listbot autoresponder output request #4245464343 041401:16:37:34
'UNSUBSCRIBE' translated successfully
user t...@icubed.com unsubscribed from list
'HURRY!!!!' does not translate under command structure
excess verbiage ignored
/end

r a p p y

未讀,
2001年4月14日 下午6:12:042001/4/14
收件者:

"Dale Bright" <daleb...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

What????? the little prick can't swim?

Dale Bright

未讀,
2001年4月15日 晚上10:25:482001/4/15
收件者:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 18:12:04 -0400, "r a p p y" <rappy@get the e-mail
off my home page.com> wrote:

>"Dale Bright" <daleb...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 06:40:24 -0600, Greg Eglinton
>> <geglinton@NoSpam_.qwest.net> wrote:
>>

>> >I had a friend that claimed that he understood women. He drowned while trying to
>> >walk on water.
>>
>> He didn't know? Only Jesus himself and Jeff Gordon can do this.
>>

>What????? the little prick can't swim?

DO NOT TAUNT THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!!!!!

Dale Bright

未讀,
2001年4月15日 晚上10:31:432001/4/15
收件者:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 21:25:08 GMT, "-v-"
<vxmNOvxSPA-2M*@altara.cominvalid> wrote:

Yes. Based on the fact that hairy armpits and shag carpet grown into
the skin of the legs are negatives, IMO.

43Fan

未讀,
2001年4月16日 上午8:38:482001/4/16

> "43Fan" <sl...@hereintown.net> wrote in message
> > <snip>
> all
> that
> > > the
> of
> > > what
> > two
> > > or
> > > volts
> > Although
> > > in
> > most
> > > of
> need
> of
> > > any
> > >
> > > An accelerometer is one thing and a black box tied into an engine
> control
> > > system is quite another isn't it? But maybe youi just don't read in
your
> > > zeal to get on with the anti-NASCAR witchhunt.
> >
> > Um, Hey -v-, in case you still don't understand.. the "black box" isn't
> tied
> > to engine control... it's hooked into the accelerometer and records
> g-force
> > data... geez... maybe you should read or learn? The term "black box"
is
> > used throughout the auto industry just as I'm using it..
>
> Is that all black boxes or just the ones you know about?
> --
It's the one we're discussing here. Or at least the one that has any
relevance to the topic at hand, or are you not aware of the topic at hand?
Can you spin a little more -v-? I think there's still a little more room for
it... Tom might be right, there was a position available for you in the
Clinton administration.
載入更多則訊息。
0 則新訊息