Being Scammed by CART FANS?

66 vues

BJames43

non lue,
20 août 1998, 03:00:0020/08/1998
Spd...@aol.com
Robho...@aol.com
Race...@aol.com
Nrho...@aol.com
ISMG...@aol.com
(a.k.a. Nathaniel Rob Horwitz) is a thief and Con Artist.

Just to let you know, if you are looking for a company to help you gain
sponsors, the ISMGroup(a.k.a Rob horwitz)is NOT IT!

I bought their 149.00 six month package of letters, forms and suggestions on
how to market. Being a very literate person, it took me about 2 minutes to see
the quality was of the lowest! A high school student could write better.

First of all, I wait 5 weeks to receive this junk after 4 emails of complaints
for it not being sent. Secondly, it arrives and it is in an envelope with some
photocopies of letters they do and one disk. The disk is the biggest joke!

There are typo's, run on sentences, spelling errors! It has it all, especially
at the low $149.00 special!!!!!!!

I have been taken and he is telling me he will not refund my money.

DON'T EVEN CONSIDER NATHANIEL ROBIN HORWITZ BECAUSE HE'S DEAF AND A RACER WANNA
BE!!!

BOBBY

He arranged to sell me a used copy of Adobe Photoshop 3.0 for $100 US plus $6
shipping. Since I live in Canada, we agreed that I would send a money order,
and he would send out my software on the same day. Guess what? After I sent
the money, I never heard from him again. He ignores any email I send. Of
course, his phone number is unlisted. I know I should have been more careful,
but it doesn't make what he did right.

If you want to know more about what happened, feel free to e-mail me. I have a
full transcript of our email correspondence, and so do the police in his area,
the police here, the Better Business Bureau, and other fraud organizations.
Let Nathaniel Robin Horwitz know what you think of crooks.

Niel
----------------------------

A year ago, a con artist displayed on the ad for 4 US 500 tickets with $70 each
that he couldn't make it. So, I e-mailed him and discussed how this can be
arranged, he assured me that I write him a check of $400 and he will Fed-Ex
without a charge. I never recieved the US 500 tickets from this piece of crook!
I did some investigation on him.
I found his phone number and contacted him. I realized that he's
hearing-impaired and he appologized me for a mix-up. I asked return of my
$400, he said he will do it like he said as above. So I reported to the local
police and they suggested me to contact D.C. Police Fraud Unit. The D.C.
Police will try their best to catch this piece of CROOK.

Mike
I purchased Powerbook 180 from Robho...@aol.com for $700 and charged my visa
under ISMGROUP. I never have seen it on the next day! I've contacted him and he
repeated that he already sent with UPS. One week later, I still don't see my
Powerbook 180c. I've posted AOL's Deaf Message Board with my complaint and I've
gotten lot of responses that he's a crook. They were helpful and told me his
wherebouts. Indeed, I went far as I could to report on him and canceled my
Visa.

Nelson

Yudodo

non lue,
21 août 1998, 03:00:0021/08/1998
Yes, I ve heard of this person. His partner is also Russell "Russ" Errigo of
California. He was the majority owner of the Bent on Determination Sponsorship
Services which originally developed the software. He also encountered a lot of
problems from his customers. There was one time he acutally ignored a
customer's purchase. This guy is also a big time con artist. His email address
is Russe...@aol.com and supposedly is using the BJam...@aol.com for the time
being.

He also scammed someone else for 1,200 dollars. He's filed for bankruptcy and
has also deserted his daughter. There's a child support lawsuit in process
aganist this deadbeat father.

He's pretty famous for hiding behind false identieties such as
feart...@yahoo.com and others.

Email him and tell him what you think of him.

Or4344

non lue,
21 août 1998, 03:00:0021/08/1998
If you check out the On Track advertising records, you ll see that Russ Errigo
is the name on the list paying for the advertisment. I would seriously doubt if
it s the other person but I m pretty confident that Russell Errigo is the
person who s scamming everyone of us.

He's just a 34 year old guy on social security benefits. How pathetic.

Gbrown808

non lue,
21 août 1998, 03:00:0021/08/1998
I m here to clarify that all the accusations against Russ Errigo and Nathaniel
Horwitz are unfounded and true. It was simply a joke. Please ignore those
messages

Thank you-

#1 CART-Fan

non lue,
24 août 1998, 03:00:0024/08/1998
Maybe people think CART fans are stupid.

I know roger Penske and andrew craig feel that way.

heh. heh, heh

#1 CART-Fan

Tom

#1 CART-Fan wrote:

> Maybe people think CART fans are stupid.
>
> I know roger Penske and andrew craig feel that way.
>
> heh. heh, heh
>
> #1 CART-Fan

HEY, *I* DON'T LIKE YOUR POSTS. THEY'RE STUPID. UNORIGINAL, SARCASTIC,
UNTRUE AND NOT THE LEAST BIT FUNNY! I WILL TAKE THE BLAME FOR CALLING
YOUR HOUSE AT 4AM IN THE MORNING- WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? AND
WHO CARES IF SOMEONE DID CALL YOUR HOUSE????????
GO AND BOTHER THE PEOPLE AT NASCAR.

> "Idiot wind, blowing through the buttons of our coats,
Blowing through the letters that we wrote.
Idiot wind, blowing through the dust upon our shelves,
We're idiots, babe.
It's a wonder we can even feed ourselves."

str8...@gmail.com

non lue,
10 nov. 2018, 12:58:3510/11/2018
Yes, Russell Christopher Errigo is 52 years old and has been couch surfing in Tucson and Phoenix Arizona for the last few years. I have known him for last two years. He reached out to me about 10 days ago and said he needed a place to stay as he was being kicked out from the place he was living. I told him he was welcome to stay with me for a few days. After two weeks, I told him it was time for him to go because I was having out-of-town company and needed the guestroom. He asked if he could borrow my car to move his things, and then he would come back, and get his bike and leave. That was five days ago and I have not seen my car or heard from him. He has block my number. I have filed a police report and was informed that he has seven other charges against him although they would not release details. Beware of this man.

mommy...@gmail.com

non lue,
19 févr. 2019, 21:24:0819/02/2019
Contact me 5204615544