Cubebrush €? ART School Term 1 By Marc Brunet

Marq Kizziar

Dec 8, 2023, 5:07:19 AM12/8/23

Cubebrush - ART School Term 2 by Marc Brunet
-school-term-2

Art School for Digital Artists is like your typical art school college curriculum, but with better classes and at a fraction of the cost.

Cubebrush ART School Term 1 by Marc Brunet
Download File https://t.co/Ml8VY9a25B

My curriculum was partly inspired by other existing curricula I dug up from some of the top art schools around the world, and partly - by my own personal experiences as an artist who's had the privilege of working in some of the best teams in the world. It was important for me to structure the classes logically, starting from more simple concepts to help complete beginners get started, and then building up to more advanced topics towards the later terms as students develop more advanced skills. I have a significant number of working professionals from most of the top AAA studios as students so it works for established artists too. Everyone's got holes in their fundamentals, so the program is relevant for all artists.
eebf2c3492