Las Vegas Attendance and Financial Impact

Martin Harran

Jan 26, 2024, 1:31:33 PMJan 26
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/20/style/vegas-grand-prix-formula-1.html
<quote>
"I've never seen Las Vegas like this," Ben Affleck said of a city so
packed for a Formula 1 race that even celebrities were calling in
favor

More than 300,000 people attended, and Formula 1 estimated that the
event would have an economic impact of $1.2 billion to Las Vegas.
</quote>

I guess those 300,00 and the celebrities didn't get Alan Baker's memo
about nothing exciting when the WDC was already decided :)

Alan

Jan 26, 2024, 1:48:49 PMJan 26
I'm sorry, but I never said that.

texas gate

Jan 26, 2024, 2:17:26 PMJan 26
On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 11:48:49 AM UTC-7, Alan wrote:

> I'm sorry, but I never said that.

you rotten fucking cock sucker

texas gate

Jan 26, 2024, 2:20:58 PMJan 26
On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 11:31:33 AM UTC-7, Martin Harran wrote:

> I guess those 300,00 and the celebrities didn't get Alan Baker's memo
> about nothing exciting when the WDC was already decided :)

slow day in shitville?
so you resort to trolling the biggest loser on the planet?
get a fucking life

Martin Harran

Jan 27, 2024, 3:53:12 AMJan 27
"Folks, this is obvious:

With lots of time to see that they would be watching a race won by
Verstappen AFTER he's won the WDC...

...in a town where he people who are likely to want to go there, are
predisposed to want to gamble on outcomes...

...of COURSE demand is going to fall in the face of those facts."

texas gate

Jan 27, 2024, 11:27:51 AMJan 27
On Saturday, January 27, 2024 at 1:53:12 AM UTC-7, Martin Harran wrote:

> "Folks, this is obvious:
>
> With lots of time to see that they would be watching a race won by
> Verstappen AFTER he's won the WDC...
>
> ...in a town where he people who are likely to want to go there, are
> predisposed to want to gamble on outcomes...
>
> ...of COURSE demand is going to fall in the face of those facts."

Alan

Jan 27, 2024, 12:41:08 PMJan 27
And can you show that demand didn't fall?

And where did I say there was "NOTHING exciting"?

texas gate

Jan 27, 2024, 12:47:07 PMJan 27
On Saturday, January 27, 2024 at 10:41:08 AM UTC-7, Alan wrote:

> And can you show that demand didn't fall?
>
> And where did I say there was "NOTHING exciting"?

you rotten, fucking, pig hole, cock sucking, mother fucker