Possible Contract Snafu Leaves Cloud Over Future of F1 Las Vegas Grand Prix

News

Feb 20, 2024, 8:07:55 PMFeb 20

geoff

Feb 20, 2024, 9:04:24 PMFeb 20
“Can we cut back on the number of months that the town is torn up? A lot
of stuff happened, and I haven’t met anybody that likes Formula 1. So
it’s time to kind of find out."

More likely he's never even met anybody who can spell F1.

geoff

News

Feb 20, 2024, 9:50:35 PMFeb 20
Yeah, they just live there, pay the bills, and put up for months with
the disruption associated with the weekend 'spectacle'. What would they
know, and why would they care?

I sense a re-negotiation coming, as in: 'you pay us, we don't pay you.'